PDA

View Full Version : Always Breakin Into My Sh*t!!

vince_by_design
02-11-2004, 01:16 AM
well it happend yet again....i went into my underground parking to check up on my ride..and BAM!!!!! everything from my trunk was lying on the ground..EKKKK i thought...ran up to my poor car and noticed she had been "RAPED" yet again.. they smashed my lock exposing the lever mechanism, "and hottin the door denting it" stole my type r's,2 v12's, lcd, broke my dvd playa...cracked my ignition, "BEEEPED theat up real good"..but couldnt steal the car because the battery was dead..so insted they steal my air intake, main air intake meter, plug wires, dist...ect ect ect ect...

im gettin really sick of these cheap AZZ losers that deside to steal and wreck other people hard earnd automotive products AHAH..but what every ..theyll get thurrrrs.

aight..ill get over this, and am sure it will happen again..

peace out to all you hard working drift,jdm and import peoples out there..and to you loser out there...im sure ill see your work on my car again REAL SOON :thumbsup:

oh ya,,,if you see some shaddy kids out there with custom mazda 626/mx6 parts..or braggin that they ripped of a custom 626 in applewood ....holla!!!

86max
02-11-2004, 01:26 AM
that hurts man, sorry to hear bout that
my old honda got ripped off but i only lost my stereo, looks like u've got a lot of work to do to get to where u were

missblondie
02-11-2004, 01:28 AM
sorry about your luck there... is there no cameras or security in the underground?

1badPT
02-11-2004, 01:38 AM
OK, I'm no detective here, but if they stole engine modifications, I'd be willing to bet this is someone you know, and furthermore I'm guessing its someone who has the same car as your or something compatible. Its ballsy enough that they'd steal it out of an underground parking lot, and the stereo and trunk stuff is no surprise, but engine mods? Cmon. Shitty luck, but really take a moment to sort through who you know. GL

20incheyes
02-11-2004, 11:35 AM
That's not cool, I had an F150 stolen from the Paramount Chinook but luckly found it a week later. Find those punks

QuasarCav
02-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Yeah something like that has got to surface sometime. Air intakes and plug wires are not commonly stolen items.

What a bunch of punks, Kinda makes you think twice before adding something to your car.

rc2002
02-11-2004, 12:13 PM
What's this city coming to? I can understand sound systems being stolen, but engine parts?

And in an underground parkade too... Did it happen over night? It would take a long time to rip off everything you listed... You should definitely check with the building security to see if they saw or heard anything.

t3rry
02-11-2004, 12:27 PM
that sucks man, hope ya find the punks

JAYMEZ
02-11-2004, 12:30 PM
wtf , thats is f^cking gay dude , sorry to hear that , i hope you find those punks

403Gemini
02-11-2004, 12:57 PM
engine parts? 1badpt is right. somebody had to know what was under your trunk. most people panic when theyre breakin the law cause they just wanna get outta there... sounds like these guys were careful of their work. thats crazy.

*shakes head* hope you find these guys