PDA

View Full Version : snowcatxx87's youtube channel

Loose
10-13-2012, 11:26 AM
I can't remember where I stumbled across his page but it's hilarious. All of his videos are montages of bad drivers he stumbles across riding around Calgary. Good in concept but the funny thing is that he's super critical and just generally a prick. I think he ends up making himself look dumber than the people he critiques.

Does anyone know him in person? I he a super douche in his day to day? He used to be a member but was banned. When I searched to see if this was a repost I saw he was friends with the guy that tinted his BMW windshield. Ha ha.

kdw6Djncs78

ercchry
10-13-2012, 11:30 AM
this IS a repost :repost:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/360597/keeping-calgarys-roads-safe/

Boosted131
10-13-2012, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kdw6Djncs78

LOL look at this one, skip to 3:10 and look at the talon with the wing

Loose
10-13-2012, 11:40 AM
nevermind!!!

I can picture him yelling at me now. "You're not allowed to post the same topic if it's been posted before you fucking idiot!!!" VRROOOM VRROOOM WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Kramerica
10-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Loose
nevermind!!!

I can picture him yelling at me now. "You're not allowed to post the same topic if it's been posted before you fucking idiot!!!" VRROOOM VRROOOM WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:rofl:

syritis
10-13-2012, 08:44 PM
I cant believe how much he sounds like me.

anyways, if people don't know the rules of the road this guy is helping society by teaching the dumb, via yelling at them on the road or posting these videos. if people are simply pricks and don't give a flying fuck about anyone except themselves then this guy is helping society by at the very least voicing our discontent.

however the reality is probably that half the people this guy is pissed off at are on beyond and think this snowcatxx is the one at fault for criticizing them.

too much ignorance from everyone.

FixedGear
10-13-2012, 09:02 PM
God that guy is a whiny bitch.

Disoblige
10-13-2012, 09:02 PM
A lot of drivers think as long as they're not in someone's way, it doesn't matter if they turn into someone's lane, or don't signal, etc.

Personally, I don't agree with this and it just makes you create bad habits in the long run.

Imagine if Calgary had really busy traffic circles; there would be an accident every day there I'd bet :rofl:

syritis
10-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige
A lot of drivers think as long as they're not in someone's way, it doesn't matter if they turn into someone's lane, or don't signal, etc.

Personally, I don't agree with this and it just makes you create bad habits in the long run.

Imagine if Calgary had really busy traffic circles; there would be an accident every day there I'd bet :rofl:

couldn't agree more. I've been in a couple accidents when people turn onto a road and proceed across the front bumper of my truck.

and have a look at McKenzie town, there really is an accident per day.

Euro_Trash
10-14-2012, 07:47 AM
The one with the truck skipping to the second lane definitely pisses me off. I use a similar intersection every day on my way home, and every pickup truck does that.

XylathaneGTR
10-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by FixedGear
God that guy is a whiny bitch.
I would expect nothing else from our ol' pal Scat19.

Boosted131
10-14-2012, 11:07 PM
I laugh at some of these, if you dont swear when driving, then you're not paying attention.

Hi-Psi
10-15-2012, 01:29 AM
His videos are stupid

r3ccOs
10-15-2012, 06:56 AM
buddy is now infamous

http://www.calgarysun.com/2012/10/15/calgary-motorcyclist-video-tapes-and-threatens-what-he-thinks-are-bad-drivers