PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell or Taco Time?

TomTom
09-18-2002, 06:07 PM
Which One do you like better?

Blue Devil
09-18-2002, 06:18 PM
Taco Time!!

cocoabrova
09-18-2002, 06:19 PM
Quiero Taco Bell!

Stratus_Power
09-18-2002, 06:41 PM
neither hate Taco..

max_boost
09-18-2002, 07:18 PM
Taco Bell!

lammer
09-18-2002, 11:41 PM
Bell! DING!

redec
09-19-2002, 12:50 AM
I don't beleive so many people like taco bell......I couldn't imagine worse food...it's absolutly nasty....not to mention the fact that they ALWAYS get the order wrong....they only hire retards or some shit.....I can't believe they're still in business

szw
09-19-2002, 01:13 AM
I have NEVER had tacobell ever! They're in weird locations, tacotime is much more convenient for me! even though I haven't eaten there in 3 years...haha

Miss that dog Chihuahua though..

T5_X
09-19-2002, 09:10 AM
taco time = diarrhea in a tortilla

HRD2PLZ
09-19-2002, 09:22 AM
I don't know. Don't eat at either of them enough to really know. I picked Taco Time because my neighbours are the President and V.P. of Taco Time Canada. Holy high rollers...The have an Audi
A8-L and an Range Rover 4.6HSE

mwmhong
09-19-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31
taco time = diarrhea in a tortilla

Actually I read somewhere that the beef used in Taco BELL is Grade F, the lowest allowable grade of meat for human consumption.

Despite that, I make the odd trip once in a blue moon to Taco Bell, order like a bunch of taco supremes and gorge away, they taste so good!!

"Yes, this should provide adequate sustenance for the Dr. Who Marathon."

Ben
09-19-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong

Actually I read somewhere that the beef used in Taco BELL is Grade F, the lowest allowable grade of meat for human consumption.

MMmmmm...Face and Shin meat...:drool:

nookmumracing
09-19-2002, 10:55 AM
Taco Time in Eau Claire. Eating a burito and it looks like I got some extra cheese this time, very stringy. Keep pulling and a lock of hair comes out. Just skitzed out and went to the lady at the counter. Never will I eat at Taco Time again. Very back experience. Everytime I see melted cheese, it gives me the shivers.
:barf:
Peace

Ben
09-19-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by nookmumracing
Taco Time in Eau Claire. Eating a burito and it looks like I got some extra cheese this time, very stringy. Keep pulling and a lock of hair comes out. Just skitzed out and went to the lady at the counter. Never will I eat at Taco Time again. Very back experience. Everytime I see melted cheese, it gives me the shivers.
:barf:
Peace

Ahaha, "Skitzed out"

Damn, thats Nasty!

Did the hair match the drapes? Or was it carpeting :rofl: :guns: :barf:

redec
09-19-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong

Despite that, I make the odd trip once in a blue moon to Taco Bell, order like a bunch of taco supremes and gorge away, they taste so good!!

"Yes, this should provide adequate sustenance for the Dr. Who Marathon."

heh...if you're lucky enough to actually get any beef....usually they drown it in refried beans....YUM </sarcastic>

kevie88
09-19-2002, 02:55 PM
Yo Quiero!

TomTom
09-19-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by redec
I don't beleive so many people like taco bell......I couldn't imagine worse food...it's absolutly nasty....not to mention the fact that they ALWAYS get the order wrong....they only hire retards or some shit.....I can't believe they're still in business thank you thats excally what i thought, taco bell atleast uses better quality products and gives you lots, and dosnt make you "puke out your ass(copyright)" for the rest of the night

ninspeed
09-19-2002, 07:06 PM
Taco Time.. but never eat there