PDA

View Full Version : FS: Acura Integra GSR (fully modded)

murmur
02-11-2004, 12:48 PM
I've decided to sell my pride and joy ...

So heres the deal.

Red 1994 Acura Integra GSR
~130k

Wings West RS Racing Kit
Wings West 3-peice Spoiler
Custom Red & White Interior
- Custom vinyl Professionally wrapped seats,headliner, doors, rear quarters
Clear Corner Turning Lights
Chrome APC fire extinguisher mounted inbetween the back seats
Custom all red Taillights
Koito Superwhite Headlight Bulbs
Razo Shift Knob
Razo Pedals
Custom Valve Cover/Engine Dress Up
Injen Intake
DC Sports Headers
Greddy PE Catback Exhaust
MSD Ignition Wires
NGK plugs
Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks
Intrax Lowering Springs (1.75")
Custom Front Strut Tower Brace
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
ACT Flywheel
17" Racing Hart Z5000 Wheels
Dunlop SR Sport 205/40ZR/17 (Front)
Yokohama A520 205/40ZR/17 (Rear)
Clarion Headunit
MB Quart coaxials
US Acoustics mids & tweets
(All nessesary wiring for amp.& subs)

Plus:
-Hyper Red Import intellegence Intelliglow Dash needle kit (not installed)

This is what needs fixing (as far as I know):

-New CV Boot (thats new boot, NOT joint!)
-one of the bulbs in my clear corners is burnt out
-the licence plate lights were removed when I installed the back lip and I never put them back in (beleive it or not it is illegal not to have these lights, but I've never had any problems)
-oil change
-the front lip should be re-applied (but I'm a picky person, so maybe you won't think so)

Needless to say the car is an eye-catcher and is show/drag ready. Its a great platform to start from if you wanna jump right into serious mods.

I'M NOT PARTING THIS CAR OUT, SO DON'T ASK (mainly because I've sold off all the stock parts)

The car has been garaged kept all its life and is in mint condition aesthetically and mechanically.

ALOT of time and effort has gone into this car, I'm asking $16,900 but I'm flexible.

Check the site out in my signature if you'd like to look at it and feel free to email me or PM me any questions you might have. My cell #(780)903-4689. The car is located on the south side in Edmonton.

Thanks

Aaron

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/439629

murmur
02-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Most Insurance Companies don't have the GSR in their computers, so the insurance gets listed for a GS or RS.

As such, full coverage (collision & comprehensive) with $1000 deductables comes in at ~$2700/yr. Thats with no accidents on my record and only one speeding ticket.

The car gets great milage and is responsive.

I'm selling it because I got accepted to Med. school and I won't be able to afford to pay the increased tuition AND insurance, so either Med. school or my GSR had to go.

A full Acura dealership used car inspection can be made available for serious buyers, but you'll have to give me time to put insurance back on the car and drive it to southview acura in Edmonton. I would also be willing to fix the minor problems (replace the burnt out light, oil change etc.).

MOREOVER, I'll pay to get the stuff done! BUT if I do that I wouldn't be willing to drop the price to less than ~$16,000 (the price I paid for the car).

Thanks