PDA

View Full Version : So I put my 2010 vette up for sale....

Pages : [1] 2

InRich
10-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Love the car... but its time to move on to something better.
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2010-Chevrolet-Corvette-GrandSport-4LT-Convertible-W0QQAdIdZ422974437

I got 2 replies already... one lady wrote me this

"Ok just wanted to make sure nothing has been left out
Happy to purchase at your asking price and do you have a PayPal account,as i will be paying the with PayPal and have pick up done from your location as i am away at the moment,so email communication would do best for now as well.In the meantime,can you send me some pictures?
Regards"

sounds like a scam huh?
btw what do you guys think of the price of 57700? I'm starting to think its too little.

DeeK
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
If someone wants it, they can show up and buy it in person. DO NOT use payscampal

JustinMCS
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Why do you have three pictures of the back end? What about front and interior shots? Not going to help your sale.

GS430
10-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DeeK
If someone wants it, they can show up and buy it in person. DO NOT use payscampal

Couldn't agree with this more.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

superflychief
10-16-2012, 03:48 PM
I couple more pictures might help. Ad looks like a scam with the same picture 3 times.

InRich
10-16-2012, 03:48 PM
^ its the only three shots I got of the car. quite honestly I dont care if it sells or not... I have no problem keeping it forever. If it sells, great, I'll get something sickening for next summer.

JRSC00LUDE
10-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by JustinMCS
Why do you have three pictures of the back end? What about front and interior shots? Not going to help your sale.

People usually photograph their car from the angle they personally feel it looks best at.....

In before the heloc jokes..... :nut:

vtec4life
10-16-2012, 03:58 PM
I love fucking with paypal scammers. One Nigerian told me he was going to contact the FBI hahahaha

ercchry
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by InRich
^ its the only three shots I got of the car. quite honestly I dont care if it sells or not... I have no problem keeping it forever. If it sells, great, I'll get something sickening for next summer.

lies! i've seen the front of it when you were crying about trying to park it in your driveway

10-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Damn. we are almost neighbors InRich.

Feruk
10-16-2012, 04:06 PM
"Ok just wanted to make sure nothing has been left out
Happy to purchase at your asking price and do you have a PayPal account,as i will be paying the with PayPal and have pick up done from your location as i am away at the moment,so email communication would do best for now as well.In the meantime,can you send me some pictures?
Regards"
I've read about this exact scam here a couple times. It has something to do with you getting paid through Paypal, someone coming to get your car, and then the money disappearing due to a complaint from "her" to Paypal about lack of delivery. I don't remember the specifics, but basically "she" gets your car and keeps "her" money. I wouldn't use Paypay for $2K transaction, much less $57K.

rage2
10-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Feruk
I've read about this exact scam here a couple times. It has something to do with you getting paid through Paypal, someone coming to get your car, and then the money disappearing due to a complaint from "her" to Paypal about lack of delivery. I don't remember the specifics, but basically "she" gets your car and keeps "her" money. I wouldn't use Paypay for $2K transaction, much less $57K.
I've used paypal for $20k+ transactions. It's safe if you're not dealing with someone out of Africa.

But in this case, the scam works by the guy "sending you" say $60k. He'll bitch about accidently sending the transport fee of $3k to you, and want you to western union $3k back to his transporter.

In reality, you never actually get $60k, you get a fake paypal "money received" email saying you just got $60k, but a quick login to your paypal (not by clicking that email of course) will show that you didn't get $60k in your account.

The fake email is also a phishing scam to get your paypal account username and password.

InRich
10-16-2012, 05:09 PM
^ so pathetic... Thanks for the input guys, I wasn't gonna do any transactions of paypal anyways.

What do you guys think of my asking price?

EDIT where do you live 410440?? on my street? which number if you dont mind me asking. I know I got one beyonder just a couple doors down, i really only know him as the SrT4 guy.

ercchry
10-16-2012, 05:13 PM
your car is ammmurican, right?

InRich
10-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
your car is ammmurican, right?

yes.

topsecret
10-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Your price is high IMO, especially since its an American car, here is one example I saw on kijiji:

(I know its only the 1LZ package but still, it has way lower km and a year newer)

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2011-Chevrolet-Corvette-Grand-Sport-Convertible-LOW-MILES-3KMS-W0QQAdIdZ409208477

CanmoreOrLess
10-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Price seems fine (not an easy car to find):

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvettes-for-sale/3085932-2010-red-blk-grand-sport-4lt-convertible.html

Time of the year is not helping any, throw in some winter tires? LOL call Bob. All Vettes are from the USA, I never understand the logic in a car imported into Canada from the USA as having a lesser value than one sold at a Canadian dealer. The car is valued on equal terms, NA is the marketplace. There are only 541 sold with the OP package and in red with black interior and black top and an exact duplicate... maybe 60 sold?

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2010/06/16/final-2010-corvette-production-statistics/

NoMoreG35
10-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

People usually photograph their car from the angle they personally feel it looks best at.....

In before the heloc jokes..... :nut:

:rofl:

CanmoreOrLess
10-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by topsecret
Your price is high IMO, especially since its an American car, here is one example I saw on kijiji:

(I know its only the 1LZ package but still, it has way lower km and a year newer)

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2011-Chevrolet-Corvette-Grand-Sport-Convertible-LOW-MILES-3KMS-W0QQAdIdZ409208477

For the record this car is a USA car:

http://www.envisionauto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/AutoCheck-Vehicle-History-Reports-1G1YP3DW1B51048341.pdf

corsvette
10-16-2012, 06:41 PM
I don't get why US cars are worth less. Why is this? I wouldn't bother me if it came from a warm no salt part of the states. My wife's Yukon came from New York State in 09 and its as close to mint as any other.

JustinMCS
10-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Doesn't bother me unless the one in the states doesn't offer certain options I am looking for.

Sometimes cars in the states offer more options than what we can get, so it's an advantage.

Tik-Tok
10-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Since they're cheaper to buy in the US, people assume you should pass the savings on to them.

Mar
10-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Why not take the funds through Paypal and wait for them to clear before delivery?

turbotrip
10-16-2012, 07:29 PM
your pics are retarded.

GoChris
10-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by 410440
Damn. we are almost neighbors InRich.

Sounds like lots of Beyonders in the area, we'd almost be neighbors too then. If I could throw I could probably hit InRich's house.

JordanLotoski
10-16-2012, 10:46 PM
What are you buying to replace the vette?

ddduke
10-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Why do you ask what people think then come back with a stupid reply like "I don't care if the car sells" ?

If you don't care then why did you start a thread to let people know you're selling the car on top of running an ad? Your pics suck and your ad doesn't explain shit, if I was in the market then I'd call and ask you to send me a pile of pics before I would even go take a look.

Also, IMO you're asking too much. Yours is one of the highest priced 2010s in Alberta and you're selling right before the snow flies. Most people only buy now if it's a great deal or something they can't pass up.

Xtrema
10-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by corsvette
I don't get why US cars are worth less. Why is this?

A 2013 version of 4LT (loaded) is $73K in US.

A 2013 version of base model is $77K in Canada, $88K loaded.

You can say equipments are different but it's still a huge gap when it comes to Corvette. May be owners can clue us in why Canadian models carry such a huge premium. A $10K block heater? :rofl:

Originally posted by ddduke
Why do you ask what people think then come back with a stupid reply like "I don't care if the car sells" ?

His way to say price is firm and no lowballers?

FraserB
10-16-2012, 11:06 PM
All it is is a cry for attention and hes getting it.

InRich
10-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by JordanLotoski
What are you buying to replace the vette?

im thinking the new 427 or c7 if I like it.

Kloubek
10-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
All it is is a cry for attention and hes getting it.

*ding ding*

Canucks3322
10-17-2012, 12:51 AM
Um U.S. Prices are cheaper while the exchange rate is the same thats why.

InRich
10-29-2012, 04:27 PM
SOLD her... 55,000

New Car's coming in spring. thanks all.

thetransporter
10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
can they even send 50k over paypal (not fake emails?)

7thgenvic
10-29-2012, 10:48 PM
rage was spot on with the scam....

Is there anyway to scam the scammer???

Sugarphreak
10-30-2012, 11:43 AM

10-30-2012, 11:57 AM
^ so pathetic... Thanks for the input guys, I wasn't gonna do any transactions of paypal anyways.

What do you guys think of my asking price?

EDIT where do you live 410440?? on my street? which number if you dont mind me asking. I know I got one beyonder just a couple doors down, i really only know him as the SrT4 guy.

Not on your street, couple streets over I think.

Cranberry Place

dirtsniffer
10-30-2012, 12:01 PM
lol. i couldnt live in a place with a name like that...
is it close to strawberry road?

03ozwhip
10-30-2012, 12:04 PM
lol you guys are ruthless with this guy! i thought he was cleared as a real "baller" by another beyonder?...

dirtsniffer
10-30-2012, 12:12 PM
pretty sure he owns a local roofing company. not sure what the hates about.

InRich
10-30-2012, 01:34 PM
^ I own a successful exterior design and renovation company...
we do stucco, windows, cladding, roofing, and stone veneer.

dirtsniffer
10-30-2012, 02:19 PM
good to know. now why the hate?

maybe just jelly

HyperZell
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer

maybe just jelly

What, as in Jelly Roll Road, next to Strawberry Road?

Disoblige
10-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer

maybe just jelly
Everyone just jelly they don't have his beyond.ca award

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/crimsonkwee/enrichaward.jpg

InRich
10-30-2012, 03:17 PM
^ haha I forgot about that. lol

ppl gonna be really jelly when they see what i got coming next spring.

M.alex
10-30-2012, 05:46 PM
^ haha I forgot about that. lol

race car?

http://becauseracecar.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/TRUNK-SPACE-650x432.jpg

Twin_Cam_Turbo
10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Im guessing you ordered a 427 Vert. If so I am very jealous.

JRSC00LUDE
10-30-2012, 05:54 PM
The only thing I hate in this thread is the use of the word Jelly. There is no mention of toast.

Anywhere.

So stop talking like a 13 year old girl.

Unless you want to take this to PM.

blitz
10-30-2012, 05:54 PM

See classy people don't say stuff like that.

Disoblige
10-30-2012, 05:59 PM

Damn, you finally pulled the trigger on the Koenigsegg.
Nice work :thumbsup:

ddduke
10-30-2012, 06:01 PM

Anyone with a HELOC won't be jealous, they'll just think you're a tool for buying expensive toys that you can't really afford, then bragging about them like you're a huge baller.

Originally posted by blitz

See classy people don't say stuff like that.

InDebt is hardly classy

max_boost
10-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
lol you guys are ruthless with this guy! i thought he was cleared as a real "baller" by another beyonder?...

Met him a couple times I say he's a pretty chill guy lol :eek:

95teetee
10-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

Nice work :thumbsup: then I'd actually care- if it's just another corvette, not so much.

codetrap
10-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Anyone with a HELOC won't be jealous, they'll just think you're a tool for buying expensive toys that you can't really afford, then bragging about them like you're a huge baller.

InDebt is hardly classy Have you met him in person? Do you do his finances? If the answer is no to either of these questions, then perhaps you should simply shut the fuck up.

C_Dave45
10-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip

That beyonder would be I.

Originally posted by codetrap

Have you met him in person? Do you do his finances? If the answer is no to either of these questions, then perhaps you should simply shut the fuck up.

Amen to that.
And I speak of what I know.

InDebt is hardly classy

You know that expression "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"?

Well you, sir, just removed all doubt.

You speak about someone you haven't even met. Know absolutely nothing about. You might as well just carry right on and pound your chest and say how much bigger and tougher you are than this person.

I'm not sure what's more entertaining...watching naive idiots make ignorant posts....Or watching Rich play with you like a cat plays with a mouse.

Maybelater
10-30-2012, 08:57 PM
jelly

03ozwhip
10-30-2012, 09:08 PM
i have to agree with JRSC00lDUDE, quit saying that shit, its stupid.

FixedGear
10-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

I'm not sure what's more entertaining...watching naive idiots make ignorant posts....Or watching Rich play with you like a cat plays with a mouse.

hey dave, maybe you're the mouse? i mean you did a tile job -- it's not like you're the guy's personal accountant.... Or did he show you his bank account or something? Just because a guy has a lot of stuff, doesn't mean he owns it, or doesn't owe everyone else a shit ton of money. :dunno:

I don't know InRich, but I do know that people with real money don't go around bragging about it... especially on the internet.

NoMoreG35
10-30-2012, 09:34 PM
People like InRich make beyond so much more entertaining :D

GoChris
10-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Look forward to driving by whatever you get in the spring, although I rarely saw the Corvette not tucked away in the garage (vs on the driveway). I might come over and check it out in the spring. :thumbsup:

ddduke
10-30-2012, 09:50 PM

You know that expression "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"?

Well you, sir, just removed all doubt.

You speak about someone you haven't even met. Know absolutely nothing about. You might as well just carry right on and pound your chest and say how much bigger and tougher you are than this person.

Okay white knight, I have met him personally, I used to live across the street from him and remember him being an arrogant prick and driving around like an asshole.

Now he's constantly on beyond hunting for attention and bragging about everything he does. He came right out and said he finances the toys he buys. If you even mention ANY corvette then he'll pop up and say that all corvette's are shit except c6's like his. He posted in a wtb a c5 thread talking shit about buying anything but a c6. It's irritating.

So fuck off old man, I'm allowed to have a hate on for whoever I want. You're constantly in threads chirping everyone and everything, you're that stereotypical grumpy old man who thinks he knows about EVERYTHING.

LongCity
10-30-2012, 10:04 PM
I like where this is heading. Shit just got real!

BananaFob
10-30-2012, 10:06 PM
http://dontdrinkbeer.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/1332397100700.jpg

C_Dave45
10-30-2012, 10:10 PM

Okay white knight, I have met him personally, I used to live across the street from him and remember him being an arrogant prick and driving around like an asshole.

Now he's constantly on beyond hunting for attention and bragging about everything he does. He came right out and said he finances the toys he buys. If you even mention ANY corvette then he'll pop up and say that all corvette's are shit except c6's like his. He posted in a wtb a c5 thread talking shit about buying anything but a c6. It's irritating.

So fuck off old man, I'm allowed to have a hate on for whoever I want. You're constantly in threads chirping everyone and everything, you're that stereotypical grumpy old man who thinks he knows about EVERYTHING.
You bore me little boy. You've met him...I'll give you that. Other than that...you're still a fool.
*yawn*.

ddduke
10-30-2012, 10:18 PM

You bore me little boy. You've met him...I'll give you that. Other than that...you're still a fool.
*yawn*.

Good one, I'm still the fool.

Says the guy who has turned a website into his life, making a thread about everything that he does.

I'm fishing...make a thread about it
Bad day at work...beyond must be interested, I'll make a thread
I'm camping...made a thread
I just benched a plate... Better tell beyond about it
hmmmmm, can't think of anything to make a thread about... Lets get mad about everything and anything that's currently being discussed.

zipdoa
10-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Hahahahahahaha this thread DELIVARRRRRRRRRS :rofl:

shakalaka
10-30-2012, 11:07 PM
:hijack:

beyond_ban
10-30-2012, 11:09 PM

Hallowed_point
10-30-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't think it's been hi-jacked as much as someone's getting lit up :rofl: Not sure what's fact or faction but it sure as hell is entertaining!

davidI
10-30-2012, 11:14 PM
:facepalm:

sneek
10-30-2012, 11:29 PM
:drama:
If InRich is broke and can't afford any of they toys he buys that is his own problem.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29327763.jpg

effingidiot
10-30-2012, 11:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GNJZ3.gif

jdmXSI
10-31-2012, 12:10 AM

jdmXSI
10-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
rage was spot on with the scam....

Is there anyway to scam the scammer???

A couple pages back but what if you sell the somolian prince a $5 car for a couple grand, slip $50 worth of pot in various places (just incase they actually pick the car up) and get the last laugh when the car goes through customs.:winter:

Just to make sure it's a scammer, increase your price $5k because it comes with winter tires;)

C_Dave45
10-31-2012, 12:21 AM

Good one, I'm still the fool.

Says the guy who has turned a website into his life, making a thread about everything that he does.

I'm fishing...make a thread about it
Bad day at work...beyond must be interested, I'll make a thread
I'm camping...made a thread
I just benched a plate... Better tell beyond about it
hmmmmm, can't think of anything to make a thread about... Lets get mad about everything and anything that's currently being discussed.
Poor baby. just jealous ppl find my posts interesting. :rofl:

Posted by Ddduke:

Creep following my girlfriend after work, What to do? (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/306357/creep-following-my-girlfriend-after-work-what-to-do/) What...couldn't figure that one out on your own?

Working out? Ddduke needs help LF workout ideas (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/326683/lf-workout-ideas/)

When do I replace my windshield? (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/332346/windshields-when-are-you-planning-on-replacing-yours/)

wahhh...people are giving me dirty looks (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/336707/residential-parking-problem/)

Oh no...how do I clean my windshield? (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/338076/removing-sap-from-windshield/)

Attention people...there's crime in Calgary!!! *gasp* (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/346276/heads-up-vehicles-being-robbed-in-altadore-marda-loop-area/)

HEy everyone!! I saw a car today!! (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/349071/spotted-javelin-454-ss-chev-amphicar-etc-/)

Hey everyone..I saw ANOTHER car today!! (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/355323/spotted-f40-testarossa-and-some-old-school-porsches/)

Hey everyone..I live downtown now..I'm cool (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/356658/urban-vs-suburban/)

Help me...what do I do? (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/358352/plumbers-damaged-my-possesions-next-step/)

Wow, ddduke...You're posts are SO much more profound than mine. You must live a much more interesting life than me. :rolleyes:

Stop you're fucking whining. Don't like someone? At least base it on some fucking knowledge not your immature, hormonal feelings.

xnvy
10-31-2012, 12:28 AM
Gee whiz. I swear some posters in this thread are going through menopause.

Sound's like somebody's...
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8468/8129651586_92e590eda0.jpg

EDIT: Not directed at Dave, your post above is providing me with some entertaining reads. :thumbsup:

M.alex
10-31-2012, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige

Nice work :thumbsup:

Fake balla - Hai guys, I sold my corvette!!!! (btw, InRich can suck my ballsack if he thinks c5s suck ... I <3 my C5z and have no plans of selling it for quite some time)

Real balla .......:drama:

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww89/efnfast/knsg.jpg

FixedGear
10-31-2012, 12:39 AM
^^^wait a sec, I always thought you two were really the same guy...:rofl:

TomcoPDR
10-31-2012, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by M.alex

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww89/efnfast/knsg.jpg

I'm glad I didn't make fun of you when you pooped your pants in school... papa Alex

max_boost
10-31-2012, 01:20 AM
Lol wtf is going on here. Real ballers don't play. Lol not sure if Alex is serious or not. Agh!

msommers
10-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Fuck I love Beyond sometimes :rofl:

M.Alex and EnRich are not the same person. I think m.alex posted all this cars awhile ago because he got called out. Lots of money from daddy I think but who knows/cares.

Would love to see that CCRX if it's true. I've never actually seen a Koenigsegg in person before :drool:

flipstah
10-31-2012, 08:43 AM
I have no idea what I just read but continue on!

KOENIGSEGG?! ZOMG. I just wet myself. :drool: :drool:

I am so, as JRSC00LUDE puts it,

http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/ea/eaf96e3242bfaa02573949a6ced1f349.gif

Wait a minute... That invoice is from 2008. How long does it take to make a Koenigsegg?

ddduke
10-31-2012, 09:33 AM

blah blah

You went hunting for every thread I've ever made. You make bullshit threads on a daily basis, there's a huge difference between me and you. You're on a car forum and I've never even seen you mention anything about cars.

You love to talk tough on the internet these days but aren't you the one who made an attention whore thread leaving beyond for getting picked on too much here? That's probably why you like InRich so much, you see a little bit of him in you. You're just a fat old grumpy joke buddy.

ddduke
10-31-2012, 09:38 AM
Rage needs to set up a beyond charity boxing match.

xnvy
10-31-2012, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by flipstah

Wait a minute... That invoice is from 2008. How long does it take to make a Koenigsegg? All Koeniggsegg CCXR Editions have been spoken for. Their production run ended in 2008 so if he actually bought one he would have had it by now. And knowing him, if he did have one, he would have mentioned at least a million times in countless threads.
InRich... what have you started lol

G-ZUS
10-31-2012, 09:39 AM
:drama:

zipdoa
10-31-2012, 09:44 AM

I would pay to see this.

G-ZUS
10-31-2012, 09:46 AM

First match You VS. C_Dave?

03ozwhip
10-31-2012, 09:50 AM

oh fuck. amen. im in +10000000

BerserkerCatSplat
10-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Somebody floated the idea of having a charity Sumo-suit grudge match ring at Driven, I think it's the best damn idea ever.

wtf im nameless
10-31-2012, 09:54 AM
I can already see it:

saetQnDoEvM

Disoblige
10-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Inrich and C_Dave vs. ddduke and ??? (Tag-team match)
Jlude vs. ekguy
AutodreamMarvin vs. mugensix

zipdoa
10-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Set it up Vale Tudo rules. Kumat Mebro.

KRyn
10-31-2012, 10:14 AM

Awesome idea! We can place bets and all the proceeds can go to charity.

I would love a chance to club a few people on this forum legaly.

7thgenvic
10-31-2012, 10:15 AM
I thought MTV already had a show for this kinda thing..

Beyond.ca edition would be all about E-Bullies. I just hope one of these guys doesn't off himself prior to the fight... ERRRGGG.

Too soon?

NoMoreG35
10-31-2012, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by G-ZUS

First match You VS. C_Dave?

I love how every thread that InRich makes turns into something so entertaining. And every time he disappears and makes another thread to get people worked up :rofl:

flipstah
10-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by KRyn

Awesome idea! We can place bets and all the proceeds can go to charity.

Fuck, that gathering place would be so sweet. I'd be in!

Me:

http://my_sarisari_store.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cockfighting_philippines.jpg

Max_Boost:

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/devan_tang2_mpcc.jpg

Sorath:

http://images.asian-nation.org/gambling01.jpg

max_boost
10-31-2012, 10:35 AM
I dunno dduke but C_Dave is one tough scrapper for sure.

Don't really want to mess with a former hockey enforcer who can still bench 3plates and skates like the wind haha Just saying.

KRyn
10-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I dunno dduke but C_Dave is one tough scrapper for sure.

Don't really want to mess with a former hockey enforcer who can still bench 3plates and skates like the wind haha Just saying.

Go for the ankle (left or right?) it's his weak spot!

flipstah
10-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by KRyn

Go for the ankle (left or right?) it's his weak spot!

HACK THE BONE! HACK THE BONE! :clap: :clap: :rofl: