PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars game - No whole cards

Kobe
10-16-2012, 08:50 PM
I saw my buddy play a game with no whole cards, so I decided to do it and record it.. I know I screwed up a few hands, but lets hear and suggestions / comments :)

$7 HU Game - No Hole cards - YouTube (http://youtu.be/OOp7p__VEvk)

OOp7p__VEvk

Only $7 game but enjoy

CanmoreOrLess
10-17-2012, 06:32 AM
I feel lost playing HU without my HUD (when the latest update is wonky), so playing without seeing the hole cards would be really interesting. You were playing against a VIG losing player so he is able to fold a hand unlike say a -8 ROI and beyond player who will not fold an A high to the end. Nice hit on the straight, low end and the final hand with two pair. Without using SAGE it would be really odd near the end, almost hopeless I would think.

I am sure you know Annette_15 did this years ago and won a tournament, she saw zero hole cards. Most Beyonders would not know this which is why I mention it. Vids on YouTube.

Nice chart by the way.

Kobe
10-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
I feel lost playing HU without my HUD (when the latest update is wonky), so playing without seeing the hole cards would be really interesting. You were playing against a VIG losing player so he is able to fold a hand unlike say a -8 ROI and beyond player who will not fold an A high to the end. Nice hit on the straight, low end and the final hand with two pair. Without using SAGE it would be really odd near the end, almost hopeless I would think.

I am sure you know Annette_15 did this years ago and won a tournament, she saw zero hole cards. Most Beyonders would not know this which is why I mention it. Vids on YouTube.

Nice chart by the way.

Follow NASH more then SAGE in HUSNGS

Yup Annette did it with a 4.40 180player sng and won it.

Yah he was a real moron, but cant expect much, but it just shows that cards are not everything in Poker.