PDA

View Full Version : wtb: Calgary Flames Tickets For Friday VS. Anhiem !!!

403RIDER
02-11-2004, 01:24 PM
hey im looking for tickets for fridays game vs. the mighty ducks.. anywhere from 2 tixets up !! let me know what u got!!

Ferio_vti
02-11-2004, 01:31 PM
How you looking to pay??
I might be able to get 2 for the second level, right behind the net.

91_Integz
02-11-2004, 01:34 PM
it's student night on friday so you can get tickets for $25 with a student ID at ticketmaster

tulit
02-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Or just go to the table in MacHall . You don't need a student ID. I highly doubt theres any tickets left for Fri's game though.

We were 6th in line this morning and there was only a few left. One of the guys in my class bought 54 tickets :eek: They need to limit how many each persons allowed to buy.

Ticketmaster charges $29.

91_Integz
02-11-2004, 03:36 PM
oh really? I thought you could only get one per student ID? Well that's what the guy at Mount Royal enforced!

88CRX
02-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Sait will sell them to everyone...... i think they should re-name it, bring your own mikie night :D

kohhua
02-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by tulit
Or just go to the table in MacHall . You don't need a student ID. I highly doubt theres any tickets left for Fri's game though.

We were 6th in line this morning and there was only a few left. One of the guys in my class bought 54 tickets :eek: They need to limit how many each persons allowed to buy.

Ticketmaster charges $29.

ticket master for 29 bucks, when can we buy those??? are those tables there all the time at sait or uni??? dunno...dont go to school anymore..

88CRX
02-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by kohhua

ticket master for 29 bucks, when can we buy those??? are those tables there all the time at sait or uni??? dunno...dont go to school anymore..

sait had like 5 or 6 tickets left this afternoon when i picked mine up.... there prolly all gone

no_joke
02-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by tulit

:werd: Should be a imit of 10 or something.
What a jackass. No wonder I got stuck with top row seats when I got there less than an hour after they started selling them. I guess people either really want to go now or have figured out that they can sell the tickets.