PDA

View Full Version : $10,000 and up Reward for.....

Lubu
10-19-2012, 06:49 AM
I am seeking information the names and if possible the addresses of the individuals responsible for the break in at a home. The townhouse was located just of Edmonton Trail and McKnight Blvd. The break in occured within the last week. I know the exact day it happened as the next door neighbour has informed me she saw the individuals entering the home. I have a description of the individuals from her. Now I would like to put names to the individuals responsible for it.

As mentioned, I am personally offering a $10,000 reward. That reward will be increased to $15,000 if I get the names/addresses of the individuals within the next 48 hours. The items taken were not worth nearly anything close to the reward but there is a couple of items taken that is of importance to the family.

Christmas is coming and $10,000-$15,000 can go a long way. If you heard or know of someone bragging that they did a break in at a townhouse of Edmonton Trail and McKnight Blvd and if you know someone trying to pawn off things to you or friends/family from the break in, all I need is their names/addresses. Pass this reward information around, I do not care how you come across this information, all I need is the names/addresses of the individuals responsible and you get the reward. No police, no trial, so you don't have to testify in court.

I guarantee complete confidentiality for the information you provide.

If you think you know something, send me a PM. To ensure I get relevant information about the break in, some of the items taken included some misc items below. If you know someone who is trying to pawn off these things below or any other items, let me know.

4 Xboxes (yes the old ones, 2 Crystals 2 regular I think)
1 Sony Vaio Purple Laptop (old school style, password protected so they will not have the password)
1 King's Own Calgary Regiment (Blue and Black Leather Jacket, this jacket will be hard for the scumbags to pawn or sell because this army jacket is only given to King's Own troops who served in Desert Storm and served as
Special Forces.
Designer Handbags/Purses (Chanel, Hermes, Versace, Louis Vuitton). They are pratically new.
1 Pioneer 6 disc cd changer home stereo unit
1 Sony Dual Cassette deck home stereo unit

Again:

$10,000 Reward for the names/addresses of the individuals responsible for the break in at the townhouse located of Edmonton Trail and McKnight Blvd.

An additional $5,000 Reward if I get the information within the next 48 Hours.

Hope some beyonders can help put the word out regarding this reward offering. Thank you.

chibwack
10-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Damn man, best of luck. I'll keep an ear out for sure.

Also, names and addresses to the former desert storm special forces? I can get on board with this. Having been taken for about $5000 of stuff during university, I say let the thieves burn.

projekz
10-19-2012, 08:42 AM
How will you know the information provided to you is accurate? Someone might just throw anyone under the bus for the reward...:dunno:

7thgenvic
10-19-2012, 08:57 AM
Time to start searching Kijiji...

Mitsu3000gt
10-19-2012, 09:19 AM
My suggestion is to dish out the reward only if it directly leads to the conviction of the thiefs, and return of your stolen items.

Best of luck.

Graham_A_M
10-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by projekz
How will you know he information provided to you is accurate? Someone might just throw anyone under the bus for the reward...:dunno:
Very good point.

To the OP, best of luck either way.

clem24
10-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Sorry to hear you got robbed, but weird.. $10k to find the guys who stole all that stuff? What's the motive here for finding them? And why the heck would the thieves steal a double cassette deck or an a CD changer for that matter?!?

Lubu
10-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by projekz
How will you know he information provided to you is accurate? Someone might just throw anyone under the bus for the reward...:dunno:

There were other things stolen besides the items I listed above. If the tipster gives information about other items (not listed) along with the items mentioned that someone is trying to pawn off, then its a viable lead worth exploring. Or if they heard something in passing, we will investigate to ensure we have the right persons involved. I'm hoping someone with loose lips may have slipped up and possibly bragged or told a friend/family member that they did this job. Also, the description from the neighbor next door does help as well with cross referencing a tip.

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Hopefully the reward will entice someone to turn in their friend/family/etc.. if that person(s) are guilty of the aforementioned break in.

7thgenvic
10-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Lubu

There were other things stolen besides the items I listed above. If the tipster gives information about other items (not listed) along with the items mentioned that someone is trying to pawn off, then its a viable lead worth exploring. Or if they heard something in passing, we will investigate to ensure we have the right persons involved. I'm hoping someone with loose lips may have slipped up and possibly bragged or told a friend/family member that they did this job. Also, the description from the neighbor next door does help as well with cross referencing a tip.

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Hopefully the reward will entice someone to turn in their friend/family/etc.. if that person(s) are guilty of the aforementioned break in.

Hopefully they didn't steal your drug stash... 10K is alot to offer for items that insurance will cover....

Lubu
10-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

Hopefully they didn't steal your drug stash... 10K is alot to offer for items that insurance will cover....

No it was not drugs or anything illegal. There were items taken that was of value to the family but worth little to anyone else.

Masked Bandit
10-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

Cash doesn't replace all things. I'm guessing the jacket mentioned is just one of a few items the OP lost that can't be replaced with insurance.

Good luck with your search OP.

Feruk
10-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
My suggestion is to dish out the reward only if it directly leads to the conviction of the thiefs, and return of your stolen items.

I don't think OP is looking for a conviction...

2Legit2Quit
10-19-2012, 10:47 AM
DOA

KO22
10-19-2012, 11:33 AM
shit, 10K... i'm going ninja csi on this, I need the money for school fee's/loans lol

clem24
10-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Feruk

I don't think OP is looking for a conviction...

Conviction? By the sounds of it, OP is gonna hunt these guys down and shoot them (no police/no trial). :)

urrforce
10-19-2012, 01:13 PM
im not a lawyer or anything but isnt posting up something like this not very smart on a public forum?

Goo_wak_jai
10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I thought a Hermes bag is 10K or more?

Boosted131
10-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Even if the computer has a password any person can still crack it very easily

Masked Bandit
10-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by urrforce
im not a lawyer or anything but isnt posting up something like this not very smart on a public forum?

OP never said anything about hurting anyone. He's just looking for info to "assist" CPS in their investigation.

:dunno:

BTW OP, I approve of your methods. I hold no value on someone who thinks it's okay to break into someone else's home and help themselves.

:guns:

NuclearPizzaMan
10-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit

OP never said anything about hurting anyone. He's just looking for info to "assist" CPS in their investigation.

:dunno:

BTW OP, I approve of your methods. I hold no value on someone who thinks it's okay to break into someone else's home and help themselves.

:guns:

Originally posted by Lubu
No police, no trial, so you don't have to testify in court.

I'm thinking cps will not be involved.

I approve of break and enter types being hung from light posts though.

know1edge
10-19-2012, 03:59 PM
He's just gonna have a firm talking with them. No biggie

403Gemini
10-19-2012, 04:44 PM
http://www.darkhorizons.com/assets/0013/4508/unknown01_article.jpg

edit: I'll also add, I hope you do find these guys OP. I hate people who break in, what bugs me is if somebody broke into my house I'd mostly worry about my dog. She'd likely just hide under a bed since she's so small, but you never know especially with what those kids did a few years ago by putting the family pet (forget if it was a dog or cat...) into a microwave or even just leaving the door open so she could get out really bugs me.

Lubu
10-20-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement guys. I really do appreciate it including any help you guys can help provide. Feel free to let friends and family know about this reward, hopefully enough people will hear about it and someone might have heard something.

rob the knob
10-20-2012, 08:49 PM
did you call news? more explosion than one forum1

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/crime-and-justice/Family+issues+plea+return+stolen+laptop/7422110/story.html

A photo of Matthew Bienert who died in 2007 provided by family to the Herald Saturday, October 20, 2012. A laptop of photos of their late son and his guitar were among items stolen in a break-in at their Springbank area home.
Photograph by: Courtesy Cochrane RCMP , Calgary Herald
Only days after the fifth anniversary of their son’s death in a plane crash, a family on the outskirts of Calgary has discovered that photographs of him — and his rare guitar — were stolen from their home.

Any now they are pleading for the return of the precious items.

The Cochrane RCMP say the break-in happened on Oct. 18 at 10:45 a.m. while the family was away from their home on 101 Street off of Springbank Road.

Police say thieves entered the garage and pried open the door.

Once inside, they stole passports and credit cards, a new 60-inch LED TV, a red Fender Jazzmaster guitar, an iPad and the red Gateway laptop containing photographs of their son, Matthew Bienert.

Bienert, a flight instructor, died on October 13, 2007 in a plane crash on Vancouver Island.

“They had all their recent and past photos of him saved on a laptop and didn’t have any other access to them. They haven’t managed to save them to another hard drive,” said Const. Peter Wood.

“It’s all their memories of their son (and) they’ve disappeared now.”

The family had a surveillance system and police were able to capture photographs of the suspects and the newer model Ford Focus hatchback they drove.

The first suspect is described as light-skinned and approximately 5’9” to 6’ with a slim build, short dark hair. He was wearing a black jacket, light coloured jeans, a grey-and-black ball cap, black puma shoes with a white stripe and carried a black backpack.

The second suspect is described as light-skinned and approximately 5’8” to 5’10” with a slim build, short dark hair. He was wearing an orange construction safety vest, grey, white and black-hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and white Puma shoes with a black stripe.

Wood said the family is desperately hoping to be reunited with the laptop.

“We’re hoping for some assistance from the public,” said Wood.

“Hopefully, these people will return the laptop someway, somehow.”

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Family+issues+plea+return+stolen+laptop+containing+photos+deceased/7422110/story.html#ixzz29tjqzF8V

Lubu
10-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by StinkyMahoney
Sometimes I just love technology.

Did you see the doofus on the Global news last night that has now robbed the same house/yard 4 times in a short period of time? The couple installed a camera and have video of him.

I am starting to think there may be a connection between the scumbag on Global news and the scumbag who broke into the family's place.

The scumbags in my case has broken into the place again multiple times since my post on Beyond. Did they catch the scumbags in question on Global? Does anyone have the link to the video report on Global? I missed it on tv. I want to see if the guy in the video matches the description from the neighbor's description. This guy needs to be stopped. The scumbags in my case is bold enough to close doors after they leave and re enter at and exit at will through front and back doors, and make multiple trips in and out of the place.

An elderly person has suffered a heart attack because of this and might not make it. The first day back to the place and the elderly person finds it destroyed again. Heartbroken doesn't begin to describe what the family is going through right now.

I want to give them closure pertaining to this matter.

I am upping the reward for my case to $20,000
Full Name/Addresses of the persons involved in the Edmonton Trail and McKnight Blvd break ins at a home.
(Please pm me directly with the info you have. Confidentiality will be guaranteed. You will not need to testify in the court). If any of you have a viable lead, please contact me, I would appreciate it.

CanmoreOrLess
10-27-2012, 09:10 AM
B&E criminals wait a bit for you to replace all the goodies stolen, they return for the next harvest. So a cop told my parents after a B&E, the cop said my parents had to get an alarm system or big dog as most of the time you will get a return visit. The cop also said most B&E occur in the daytime and not at night, most homes are empty during the day.