PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Cort at Urban X south!

asp integra
10-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Once again great service, I had dropped my winter wheels off earlier this week to get Cort to throw on some new Federal Himalaya winters and told him no rush as I wasn't going to need them till this weekend or early next week. Anyways I had some business to do up in that area today and phoned him to see where they were at on the tire install. They had been installed but not yet balanced. Cort said no worries and when I arrived about 30 mins later they were all ready to roll!

Thanks Cort and the rest of the guys at Urban X, your the only guys in town I deal with for wheels and tires for a reason!

Graham_A_M
10-19-2012, 07:22 PM
^ Word, Bob helped out a co-worker yesterday doing an install on some rims for an X3. Gave him an awesome deal on some replica wheels for it and install.

Very well recommended. I have yet to deal with the south at all though. Cort & Gary sound like great guys as well.

asp integra
10-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah Bob and the north guys are awesome too. Either way you are going to get great service and help!:clap:

Kijho
10-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Got my install for Tuesday morning looking forward to it !!

ekguy
10-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Cort and Gary carry the good reputation very well. I've recommended so many people to them. Even my parents went on my recommendation and I've gone with 2 of my cars.

Urban X is building a really loyal client base.

:thumbsup:

BokCh0y
10-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Bought some rims off of Cort. Great guy indded!!!

Hallowed_point
10-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Thanks again to Gary & Co. @ Urban X South..got my studded winters on today :burnout:

Graham_A_M
10-21-2012, 12:46 AM
^ wow, you're driving THAT in the winter? WTF is wrong you? seriously?

Hallowed_point
10-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
^ wow, you're driving THAT in the winter? WTF is wrong you? seriously?

$9900 car...undercoated, 3 M bra, studded winters not too worried. Most of the body is a fiberglass or plastic type material. For the little amount of driving I do in the winter, it's fine. Didn't have any close calls last winter. I don't think 4th gen fbodies are going on the Barrett Jackson anytime soon :dunno: Heck, if people can drive $100 K GTR's & AMG's in the winter...

Hallowed_point
10-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point

$9900 car...undercoated, 3 M bra, studded winters not too worried. Most of the body is a fiberglass or plastic type material. For the little amount of driving I do in the winter, it's fine. Didn't have any close calls last winter. I don't think 4th gen fbodies are going on the Barrett Jackson anytime soon :dunno: Heck, if people can drive $100 K GTR's & AMG's in the winter... '

& empty parking lots are a hell of a lot of fun in the winter :burnout:

Meant to add to my previous post..sigh :facepalm:

VWEvo
10-21-2012, 09:57 AM
I know everyone loves Bob up at the North Store, but for me Gary and Cort take care of my cars. These guys are absolute top notch!!!

Disoblige
12-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Just a big shout-out to Urban X South today.

Needed last minute winter wheels for TODAY and they happened to have stock and was able to book me in for this afternoon. Great price too. Really happy right now :thumbsup:

TYMSMNY
12-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
I know everyone loves Bob up at the North Store, but for me Gary and Cort take care of my cars. These guys are absolute top notch!!!

Agreed!! Thanks boys! :bigpimp:

Graham_A_M
12-09-2013, 10:47 PM
^ Yeah, went there today for the center rings to be installed on my rims. Super happy.

Awesome place to go. Frick I saw SO many rims I wanted over my current winter rims though, damn. :nut:

hurrdurr
12-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Yep props to Cort - found the tires i needed, made appointment, in and out in less than 30 minutes. great work