PDA

View Full Version : Ah Sweet Revenge

hockeybronx
02-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Although most of you won't care, I finally got some sweet revenge on the roads today. Usually I get so frustrated with drivers taking their sweet ass time on the roads. Braking at every change in the road, going under the speed limit etc.

Today I finally got revenge. I took my car for a nice wash and didn't want to get it dirty in the puddles so I took my sweet assed time getting home.

It feels so good going 25km/h in 60km/h zones with a line up of 10 or 12 cars riding your bumper.:rofl:

EAT SHIT YOU MINI VAN DRIVING SOCCER MOMS AND OVERCAUTIOUS OLD PEOPLE!

max_boost
02-11-2004, 06:52 PM
WTF!? Are you for real? That's pretty pathetic:zzz:

gwkwan
02-11-2004, 06:52 PM
haha good one
whuz the point of that again?

rice_eater
02-11-2004, 06:53 PM
you are such a moron!

three.eighteen.
02-11-2004, 06:58 PM
:dunno:

dj_rice
02-11-2004, 07:24 PM
LOL straight up...

Yous a true player:bigpimp:

Team_Mclaren
02-11-2004, 07:24 PM
k...... probably bad time to wash the car as it'll get dirty in like 30 mins on the road..

2.0turbo
02-11-2004, 07:26 PM
I hear ya. Getting your car dirty sucks. You know sucks even more? Getting stuck behind some asshole who is doin 25 in a 60 just so he doesn't get his selfish ass car dirty. If you don't want it to get dirty, don't wash it.

EK 2.0
02-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Today I was stuck behind some punk in a Jetta driving like 30kph...for blocks with a line up of like 12 cars behind him, like WTF didnt he see all of us??...lol

Originally posted by hockeybronx
Although most of you won't care, I finally got some sweet revenge on the roads today. Usually I get so frustrated with drivers taking their sweet ass time on the roads. Braking at every change in the road, going under the speed limit etc.

Today I finally got revenge. I took my car for a nice wash and didn't want to get it dirty in the puddles so I took my sweet assed time getting home.

It feels so good going 25km/h in 60km/h zones with a line up of 10 or 12 cars riding your bumper.:rofl:

EAT SHIT YOU MINI VAN DRIVING SOCCER MOMS AND OVERCAUTIOUS OLD PEOPLE!

illeagle
02-11-2004, 07:49 PM
*raises hand* that mini van was me.. Thanks for making me late for my soccer game....:whipped:

YCB
02-11-2004, 08:16 PM
i like driving in puddles and "dirrty up" clean cars like urs.. hahah..

hockeybronx
02-11-2004, 08:23 PM
So you all have a problem with this hey?

First of all I did it because I'm sick and tired of people who aren't willing to show any courtesy to me when I'm trying to get to school or work. So now on a day while I didn't have anything to do I returned the damn favor.

Secondly I washed my damn car because it was dirty. You see there's a thing called oxidization which occurs when you let dirt sit on your paint and eat away your wax then your clear coat then your paint then your body:thumbsdow

So what if it get's dirty on my way to school tommorow, at least the dirt that was caked on there from last week wont still be there. And you guys wonder why you drive rusted out faded beaters:nut:

Very few people show me any courtesy on the roads so why the hell should I?

cujo_cjc
02-11-2004, 08:31 PM
go team? :dunno:

its like saying someone keyed your car...so you have the right to go and key 10 other cars down ur road :thumbsdown:

pile_0_crap
02-11-2004, 08:42 PM
you must be one of the most stupidest people on the roads. it's idiots like you that complain about cautious drivers one minute and end up getting into an accident in another minute and wonder why?? well at least your car is clean, great job :werd:

962 kid
02-11-2004, 09:10 PM
can you imagine what the roads would be like if everyone were that stupid? Suck it up you whiner, believe it or not everyone needs to use the same roads whether or not they are crappy drivers. Either that or ride your bike, maybe you won't end up causing 10 people to be late for work or whatever.

:thumbsdow

VWhooligan
02-11-2004, 09:12 PM
And you guys wonder why you drive rusted out faded beaters:nut:

hrmm, i'd rephrase that.

T5_X
02-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Because it was those 12 persons' fault that some old dude has driven slow in front of you in the past.

Great fucking reasoning :rolleyes:

max_boost
02-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by T5_X
Because it was those 12 persons' fault that some old dude has driven slow in front of you in the past.

Great fucking reasoning :rolleyes: No shit. LOL :nut: :rolleyes:

RSeXy
02-11-2004, 10:14 PM
That's immature. I get pissed off easily at ppl who are arrogant on the roads, but I wouldn't pull that shiet. :thumbsdow

Daddymax
02-11-2004, 10:14 PM
stoopid

hampstor
02-11-2004, 10:19 PM
You hate people who drive slow and are brake happy yet you are one yourself??

Accidents usually happen when people get frustrated at a slow driver and try to pass. Thanks for being a hazard!

:dunno:

Akagi Redsuns
02-11-2004, 10:56 PM
snip......First of all I did it because I'm sick and tired of people who aren't willing to show any courtesy to me when I'm trying to get to school or work. So now on a day while I didn't have anything to do I returned the damn favor.......snip

Problem is you didn't return the favor to the same people that did it to you. You returned it to a new crop of people that perhaps never done anything wrong to you, making them frustrated and angry just like you felt. What have you accomplished at the end of this stint except create another handfull of road ragers on the street. Thanks. Karma is a bitch.

Ekliptix
02-11-2004, 11:00 PM
RAppers are so Lazy.

hockeybronx
02-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Man I never thought my little fun would cause such a disruption. I encourage you all to keep going though, because every time you guys curse or tell me what I did was stupid I sit here and laugh to myself.

Am I pathetic for having fun with this? Sure, I Don't Give A Fu<k.

The bottom line is that it felt so damn good, and Ima keep doing it to despite that you guys say it's immature, low, a harzard, no reasoning.

The fact is that I feel good and my car is clean. Tell all your friends to read this post and give me some more, it's such a rush for me.

What the hell does rappers being lazy have to do with anything?

88CRX
02-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Man I never thought my little fun would cause such a disruption. I encourage you all to keep going though, because every time you guys curse or tell me what I did was stupid I sit here and laugh to myself.

Am I pathetic for having fun with this? Sure, I Don't Give A Fu&lt;k.

The bottom line is that it felt so damn good, and Ima keep doing it to despite that you guys say it's immature, low, a harzard, no reasoning.

The fact is that I feel good and my car is clean. Tell all your friends to read this post and give me some more, it's such a rush for me.

:werd: holy fuck.... he drove slow on the road, so what. :dunno:

btw - go flames go :D

three.eighteen.
02-12-2004, 01:18 AM
how was that even fun? you must have little-man syndrome or something

"yay im getting back at the world by inconviniencing a bunch of random ppl"

Ben
02-12-2004, 01:35 AM
I love it, fights for revenge through hypocricy!:rolleyes:

Someone remind me to slap you upside the head if you attend any VW shows this year. :rofl:

ramminghard
02-12-2004, 01:38 AM

Am I pathetic for having fun with this? Sure, I Don't Give A Fu&lt;k.

Your a twisted fuck if you get pleasure from pissing other people off and inconviencing people that haven't done anything to you. I bet that if you were driving some where and the guy in front of you was going 30 under the limit that it would piss you off. if people do it to you it makes you mad but when you do it to people its makes you happy. its fuckin idiots like you that make a better place, thanks!

illeagle
02-12-2004, 01:47 AM
I was just kidding... but damn, your actually pissed off? If People are going too slow for you..... GO AROUND... if you can't tough luck.. what CAN you do anyway? I can't coun't how many times, a slow driver saved my ass from a speeding ticket.. Example: Crusing along doing 120 on glenmore, old man river zips in front of me doing 70... I slam on the brakes... then go thru a speed trap..

welcome to driving in Calgary, By the way... i bet your a tail gater.. And people like you eventually get into BAD accident's... I used to act/think like you..And it cost me 2 good cars and cheap insurance...All when i was 16....

be careful..
:thumbsup:

XylathaneGTR
02-12-2004, 03:58 AM
I'll be the first to say it (i think..didn't see it mentioned yet.)

0WN3D
You did something stupid, let it go.
Don't try to justify it or comeback with witty remarks and telling people off, cause it will just get worse.

rice_eater
02-12-2004, 10:02 AM

you know what will be a bigger rush for you buddy? trying to get away from a really pissed off guy with a temper problem that's gonna chase your ass down and beat the shit out of you for being such an idiot! It'll be such a rush for you! Now get your reject ass back in your room, listen to some more eminem, and plan more ways of getting back at society for hatin' on a playa dawg

rice_eater
02-12-2004, 10:07 AM
So you all have a problem with this hey?

First of all I did it because I'm sick and tired of people who aren't willing to show any courtesy to me when I'm trying to get to school or work. So now on a day while I didn't have anything to do I returned the damn favor.

Very few people show me any courtesy on the roads so why the hell should I?

Ever thought about being the bigger man and you taking the first step in making the roads safer/better for everyone? of course not...stop worrying about weather or not your car is clean...grade 10 girls are so amazed that you even drive that they dont even notice your car

3g4me
02-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater

Ever thought about being the bigger man and you taking the first step in making the roads safer/better for everyone? of course not...stop worrying about weather or not your car is clean...grade 10 girls are so amazed that you even drive that they dont even notice your car

:rofl: :rofl:

hockeybronx
02-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I love it, fights for revenge through hypocricy!:rolleyes:

Someone remind me to slap you upside the head if you attend any VW shows this year. :rofl:

Right on buddy, I'm going to world of wheels next weekend, and probably some of the meets this summer. I'll make sure and find you and introduce myself to you. Never will I ever be slapped by another guy.

Originally posted by rice_eater

you know what will be a bigger rush for you buddy? trying to get away from a really pissed off guy with a temper problem that's gonna chase your ass down and beat the shit out of you for being such an idiot! It'll be such a rush for you! Now get your reject ass back in your room, listen to some more eminem, and plan more ways of getting back at society for hatin' on a playa dawg

It's okay, I carry a baseball bat in my car anyways, if somebody has rage I guarantee you I have twice as much rage as they do so I'm not too worried. So you want to make fun of Eminem? I'll do whatever the fuck I want! Tell me where in your little N'Sync cd do they make you believe that?

pile_0_crap
02-12-2004, 07:56 PM
holy shit this guy keeps getting better and better :rofl:

illeagle
02-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Okay kids settle down...

You carry a basball bat? Do You think your the only one?

Anyhow... you got your point accross... and the rest of beyond.ca have succeded in pissing you off.

I say Ban him... :closed: