PDA

View Full Version : Canada's worst driver 8

funkedelic2
10-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Anyone watching this season? I find it pretty entertaining and am always interested in seeing what kind of cars they wreck. Does anyone know how they get these cars on the show anyway? Sometimes i see some rare cars or a cool performance car now and then.

I think there is 3 Albertans this year which doesn't surprise me lol. That one chick from edmonton pretty sexy! :poosie: o

nzwasp
10-30-2012, 08:13 AM
The bar she owns/works at looks pretty sleezy though.

That guy from kelowna seems like a smug little douche nozzle eh!

2Legit2Quit
10-30-2012, 08:22 AM
Looked up this seasons drivers....the edmonton chicks name is Margherita Donato? Margherita? Hahahaha

Moonracer
10-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by nzwasp
The bar she owns/works at looks pretty sleezy though.

That guy from kelowna seems like a smug little douche nozzle eh!

That kid said he has been in 10 accidents in the first two years he has been driving. :eek: and his parents continued to let him drive after the first couple....:dunno: stupid kid and stupid parents.

xnvy
10-30-2012, 02:20 PM
And apparently he took his Porsche to 260 km/h. Guy can't even parallel park. Granted those two skills aren't really related. but to not be able to such a simple task and then say he "knows" his car is a definite douchenozzle move.

JustinMCS
10-30-2012, 02:32 PM
The show just goes to show how many people cannot drive and we wonder why we have so many accidents and fender benders. Some people should just NOT drive.

Moonracer
10-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by JustinMCS
The show just goes to show how many people cannot drive and we wonder why we have so many accidents and fender benders. Some people should just NOT drive.

No shit eh. None of these people should be driving. It should be a lot tougher to get your license. There are too many people that just barely get by on their test due to the point system but it should go beyond that. I have taught so many people that were able to luck out and pass their test but I knew damn well they aren't good enough for their license yet. It should be mandatory to take drivers ed and the driving test should be longer and include more advanced skills.

The worst are like the people on this show who have no confidence and are very nervous behind the wheel. The testers should have the ability to fail someone if it is obvious they have this condition.

jonnycat
11-17-2012, 01:50 AM
I just realized today that I went to grade school with the gay guy's boyfriend.

Tezzating
11-20-2012, 03:56 PM
What is that matte black car Philippe is standing infront in his mug shot ? Looks bad ass

Kona9
11-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Even though that K-Town meat ball graduated, I don't think he learned much. And if he did, his Mom and friends will be there in a heart beat to mess it all up. I wish him well though. As the host said, if his Mom would stop enabling him by paying all the fines and buying all the cars, he may actually learn something. Whatever happened to tough love? I waited for the water test with Margherita and her butter blonde, rack attack pal. Not bad, nothing great happened.

meemoe
12-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know if the cops can do anything about the distracted driving caught on tape?

On a side note; I sat infront of Scott from season 6 when I was at Sait last year and most of the people on there think its a joke.

remember this guy? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vahnx79o4bw)

sr20s14zenki
12-04-2012, 10:06 PM
The end of the last one was hilarious. Younghusband was telling the gay guy how he should just quit driving, and he just flat out disagreed with him. What a fucking tool.

Also, that blonde bimbo bitch from edmonton (margerita's nominator) needs a good solid kick to the head. Cant believe how she fought the subject of driving with heels....its fucking dangerous, give it up. I have issues driving with just my steel toes sometimes....:D

Kinda brings to light the mind set of some of the fucking retards we see on the road in calgary on a daily basis.

/vent.