PDA

View Full Version : cjay's live in it to win it

beamerboy
10-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey everyone, I might have posted this in the wrong place but hopefully it doesn't get removed too quick. I entered into the cjay's live in it to win it contest and I need everyones votes in order to get in the truck. Feel free to pass the link on to everyone you know. You can vote once every 24 hours. Thanks in advance! http://www.cjay92.com/Contests/Register.aspx?ContestID=164469

Tik-Tok
10-31-2012, 04:51 PM
If you get in, don't be afraid to eat a lot of egg-salad sandwiches, and asparagus. Then piss and shit in your pants right off the bat.

Replacing a pair of pants, and a seat is WAY cheaper than buying a truck :rofl:

beamerboy
10-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Haha I actually said I would eat egg salad and tuna sandwiches in my interview if I made it to the truck.

got_mike33
10-31-2012, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
If you get in, don't be afraid to eat a lot of egg-salad sandwiches, and asparagus. Then piss and shit in your pants right off the bat.

Replacing a pair of pants, and a seat is WAY cheaper than buying a truck :rofl:

Has this tactic been used in previous years?

Edit: Read the rules... I guess not

During the Contest, physical or verbal abuse, discharge of bodily fluid (or any other discharge) within the truck or any illegal, unhygienic or other act deemed inappropriate by the Contest judges, will not be tolerated – immediate disqualification will result from any such actions.

Disoblige
10-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Voted. Good luck man!

Make Beyond proud if you make it :D

So looking at the rules, last person to not shit themselves wins :rofl:

HiTempguy1
10-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Voted. Good luck man!

Make Beyond proud if you make it :D

So looking at the rules, last person to not shit themselves wins :rofl:

Is there a reason you couldn't shit out the window? As long as you are covered, that seems perfectly legit.

EK69
11-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Is there a reason you couldn't shit out the window? As long as you are covered, that seems perfectly legit.

During the Contest, physical or verbal abuse, discharge of bodily fluid (or any other discharge) within the truck or any illegal, unhygienic or other act deemed inappropriate by the Contest judges, will not be tolerated – immediate disqualification will result from any such actions.

i think that part would cover the shit/piss out the window/door angle. Public indecency? :dunno:

even shitting/pissing in a container in the truck wouldnt work i guess... and im guessing this will quickly turn into a 'eat/drink as little as needed in order to not piss and/or shit in the truck' contest lol

DEATH2000
11-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Or just pick up what they use in hospitals for people who cant get out of bed. Wear baggy pants and nobody will notice the bag of piss strapped to your leg. You can go several days without food, so just bring water.

-relk-
11-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by DEATH2000
Or just pick up what they use in hospitals for people who cant get out of bed. Wear baggy pants and nobody will notice the bag of piss strapped to your leg. You can go several days without food, so just bring water.

This, plus depends, and your set

chibwack
11-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Voted

aaronck
11-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Good luck, best case scenario you and the female entrant get cozy, but you have to eat nothing but BPs food, that alone will probably make you shit your pants

Moonracer
11-01-2012, 11:07 AM
They do get bathroom breaks every 3 hours

beamerboy
11-01-2012, 04:05 PM
I've looked into bladders, diapers and even pissing in a 4 liter milk jug. But unfortunatly no nudity, or bodily fluids are allowed in the truck. But don't worry with all that bp's i'll stink em out! especially when i'm in the back! You aren't allowed to roll down the window in the back haha. And Thanks for the votes guys! I'll find out tomorrow if I am in the final 6. If I am, keep the votes coming till friday the 9th and hope that I have enough for the final 5!

sdevils15
11-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Voted and hopefully Holly gets in there as well. :poosie:

Bring a mini hand held fan and lots of batteries in there to blow other ppls stink away and your stink into them.

FullFledgedYYC
11-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Would you be allowed to sleep??? I would just down a decent quantity of nyquil or something and just sleep.

89s1
11-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by FullFledgedYYC
Would you be allowed to sleep??? I would just down a decent quantity of nyquil or something and just sleep.

Your plan works if the contest only lasts a day or so...

I see this going a while.

Disoblige
11-02-2012, 08:49 PM
How long did the winner of the last one last?

beamerboy
11-04-2012, 07:18 PM
As far as I know they haven't done this before. But this contest is scheduled for 11 days, but they said they can extend it longer if they choose to do so.

drtoohotty1
11-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I just hope you dont get screwed and at the end they throw everyones name into a hat that didnt quit and just pick the winner that way...

beamerboy
11-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Thanks for all the votes everybody, but unfortunately I didn`t make it to the top 5. But it is probably a good thing, cause they did tell me that if at the end of the 11 days there are still people in the truck it would come down to drawing names out of a hat.

Disoblige
11-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by beamerboy
Thanks for all the votes everybody, but unfortunately I didn`t make it to the top 5. But it is probably a good thing, cause they did tell me that if at the end of the 11 days there are still people in the truck it would come down to drawing names out of a hat.
11 days? So does that mean people are allowed to go on washroom breaks and they are given food to eat?

Sounds kinda gay with all these rules.

spikerS
11-07-2012, 05:16 PM
usually for events like this, they are given timed breaks every few hours for washroom breaks, eat, drink ect...

basically it comes down to will power and how comfortable you can be in there...

Tik-Tok
11-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by spikers
usually for events like this, they are given timed breaks every few hours for washroom breaks, eat, drink ect...

basically it comes down to will power and how comfortable you can be in there...

Our 2007 Sierra 2500 4x4 has the most uncomfortable front bench seat I've ever had the displeasure of sitting in. I hope they've improved them since then, otherwise that will be pure torture.