PDA

View Full Version : work meister s1 3pc

teinle94
11-05-2012, 10:40 PM
i bought some work meisters of a member on beyond here ukyo8.. he told me 19x10 +29 som in like sick shit bought them. went home clean the rims read the stamp. 19x9 +43 r disk 19x9 +42 o disk.. got ripped off.. these are going on my 2012 evo x so i will be rocking fatty spacers. So anyways i was wondering where i can get my lip reploished cause he sprayed them black.. any suggestion where to send them ? barrels are taken apart and ready to go.

eglove
11-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Why wouldn't you read the stamp before you bought them? Lol. Wouldn't say you got ripped off then...

It's winter. Wetsand and polish them yourself over the winter. That's what I would do

R-Audi
11-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Ask for a refund if you arent happy..

7thgenvic
11-06-2012, 11:06 AM
First off... You are the seller are Morons for not reading the stamp on the wheels.... Did you ask what car he had them on?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/357871/fs-work-meister-s1-3-piece-19-wheels-w-tires/

These were the wheels. He was selling them stupidly cheap. I still can't believe someone would buy wheels like this and not look at the size...

He even said in the thread that he didn't know what the offset was...So he did nothing wrong...

03ozwhip
11-06-2012, 11:07 AM
from what ive seen on here ukyo8 has been a stand up guy and im not sure he is ripping you off, you looked at them and bought them, its your fault you didnt look closer man..

you could always ask him for your money back and if he doesnt refund you, then sell them. it wasnt like you bought them sight unseen and he lied to you about the specs.

spacerz
11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
He even said in the thread that he didn't know what the offset was...So he did nothing wrong...

Actually, he explicitly stated in the ad that it was 19x10 +29 all around. If he "did not know" he could have said that it was an estimation or that he was unsure.

Edit: Here is a cached version of the page: Link (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lOT6ynRCRmYJ:forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-357871.html+FS:+site:forums.beyond.ca+work+meister+%22beyond.ca%22&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca)

OP: Did you even bother to contact PRIVATELY him before posting up this thread? If not, there is no need to make this a public affair.

7thgenvic
11-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by spacerz

Actually, he explicitly stated in the ad that it was 19x10 +29 all around. If he "did not know" he could have said that it was an estimation or that he was unsure.

Edit: Here is a cached version of the page: Link (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lOT6ynRCRmYJ:forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-357871.html+FS:+site:forums.beyond.ca+work+meister+%22beyond.ca%22&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca)

OP: Did you even bother to contact PRIVATELY him before posting up this thread? If not, there is no need to make this a public affair.

ahhh my bad. he must have edited his post.. :)

teinle94
11-07-2012, 09:48 PM
He claim he measured them and said repeatedly that they where 19x10 + 29 around. But whatever and yeah wet sanding soon wheels are apart already.

slammedfc
11-13-2012, 01:56 PM
if he measured lip to lip they probably are 10" wide. but wheels arent measured lip to lip. rookie mistake