PDA

View Full Version : Auto Obsessed has now surpassed 1300 Products!

AutoObsessed
11-05-2012, 10:49 PM
We are proud to add a number of new products to our huge selection of Premium Detailing Products!

Whether you are looking for Car Wash Shampoo, Engine Cleaner, Waxes, Sealants or specialty brushes or tools for your ride, we carry a massive selection of some of the best products that are available.

Visit us online to see the great product selection that we offer Auto Obsessed Online Store (http://www.autoobsessed.com/shop/index.php)

Click here for a listing of our newly added products Auto Obsessed New Products (http://www.autoobsessed.com/shop/products_new.php)

BMDUBS
11-05-2012, 10:51 PM
When are you guys going to open in Calgary!?

AutoObsessed
11-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by BMDUBS

We don't have any current plans for Calgary at this time, we do however ship to Calgary daily for a flat rate of $13, in some cases less for smaller items via Canada Post. Orders are normally processed within 1 business day so you can expect in most cases to recieve your items at your door 2-3 business days from time of order.

rob.cal
11-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Forget 2-3 business days! These guys are freaking awesome, I had an order that came the day after I ordered it online! Highly recommended, I try to visit the store every time I'm in Edmonton. Keep up the good work, looking forward to more products from you guys!

Strider
11-08-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm probably just looking for obscure products/brands, but every time I want to buy a set of products, something is missing.

For instance:
Wolf's Chemicals - I see the Nano sealant, but not the "Shine and Seal" that's recommended as a surface prep/base coat.

Leather Masters - you carry the leather vital and protection cream, but not the soft cleaner.

AutoObsessed
11-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by rob.cal
Forget 2-3 business days! These guys are freaking awesome, I had an order that came the day after I ordered it online! Highly recommended, I try to visit the store every time I'm in Edmonton. Keep up the good work, looking forward to more products from you guys!

Thank you for youyr business and feedback, we do our best to get the products in your hands quick and without errors everytime!

ExtraSlow
11-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by BMDUBS
Yeah, this. I'm not looking for products to do the work myself, I'm super lazy. I want you to do a photo essay on how you took a trashed car (mine) and turned it into a showroom piece.

Although, none of my rides are as awsome as the Ford GT, Ferarri, or lambo's your photos essays are usually about . . .
Surely you've just been dying to document the restoration of a minivan?

AutoObsessed
11-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Strider
I'm probably just looking for obscure products/brands, but every time I want to buy a set of products, something is missing.

For instance:
Wolf's Chemicals - I see the Nano sealant, but not the "Shine and Seal" that's recommended as a surface prep/base coat.

Leather Masters - you carry the leather vital and protection cream, but not the soft cleaner.

It is difficult to carry every item from every line but we do look at many items and add all the time as we just did. Certain items we can also bring in when we place our orders. We also carry such a large selection and only try and focus on the better ones so in most cases we can suggest a better item for you.

We plan on doing a Wolf's order soon and will be adding some items with that order.

Leather Masters, we will not be adding to that line anytime soon. An alternative item for what you are looking for would be the RazeGlaze Leather Cleaner.

AutoObsessed
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow

Yeah, this. I'm not looking for products to do the work myself, I'm super lazy. I want you to do a photo essay on how you took a trashed car (mine) and turned it into a showroom piece.

Although, none of my rides are as awsome as the Ford GT, Ferarri, or lambo's your photos essays are usually about . . .
Surely you've just been dying to document the restoration of a minivan?

Thanks for the comments.

Detailing services, well I'm sorry but it will be a drive for you at this stage. A vehicle just left today for Calgary and one from Red Deer last week, but obviously not convenient for most.

We also detail any vehicle, we are behind on the write-ups and will post more when we can. We even finished a underside engine and transmission wash for a car last week, that is all they wanted. We work $5,000 to $500,000 dollar vehicles, we are passionate about cars not brands.

So for us, no worries if your ride doesn't have a big label on it as long as you care about it and want something better, we will gladly transform whatever ride you have.

Legz
11-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Got any coupon codes?!:angel:

JustinMCS
11-15-2012, 09:40 PM
I love these guys. I ordered some Wurth paint from them and it came in a timely fashion. I plan on ordering a whole detailing kit from them in the spring (Porter cable and accessories.)

It's nice to support a Canadian company, although I would love a Calgary location.

AutoObsessed
11-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Legz
Got any coupon codes?!:angel:

Sorry we don't normally offer coupons, we offer an incredible price daily, offer the largest selection of premium products available in Canada, unmatched service and product knowledge. Keep an eye on our site and Facebook for specials and any offers that may be available. Thank you for the inquiry.

Originally posted by JustinMCS
I love these guys. I ordered some Wurth paint from them and it came in a timely fashion. I plan on ordering a whole detailing kit from them in the spring (Porter cable and accessories.)

It's nice to support a Canadian company, although I would love a Calgary location.

Thank you for your support we appreciate all our clients and strive to offer the best premium selection and service available in Canada. We proudly support Canadian forums and are an active part in the Canadian automotive commumity.

Thanks again for your support and positive feedback!

got_mike33
11-29-2012, 01:52 PM
How much for an exterior detail? I've been looking at getting one for a while to protect the car over the winter. PM me if you like!

AutoObsessed
11-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by got_mike33
How much for an exterior detail? I've been looking at getting one for a while to protect the car over the winter. PM me if you like!

PM Sent