PDA

View Full Version : LOST GOLD CLUTCH - SUNRIDGE MALL - BETWEEN 8:40 and 9:30

Tarrantula
11-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Girlfriend lost her purse (GOLD CLUTCH) at sunridge literally an hour ago. She was sitting right out front of Bell and moved closer to RW&CO to sit on couches by TV - could have been swiped or picked up from chair (massaging ones), we will be speaking with Security tomorrow, but as of last night they did not have anything (Guest services was closed)

If you know of ANYTHING relating to it please dont hesitate to PM me, or email me tarrantula (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks in advance, if anyone could bump this overnight I would appreciate it, I will also be reporting in periodically with information.

Help me out beyond!

First name of owner is Kady

Shlade
11-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Security should be 24 hours and they should have the lost and found in their office... Call them right now and find out

Modelexis
11-07-2012, 12:01 AM
What was this person doing carrying around a clutch at a mall?

http://www.cnjmotorsport.com.au/speedshop/products_pictures/SAFARI_SDHZJ70CHD_bg.jpg

:)

Free bump?

xnvy
11-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Isn't Sunridge Mall in the NE? If I had a purse I'd shackle it to my arm in that part of the city.
Anyways, ask Sanjeev, he'd know where it is.

z2two
11-07-2012, 12:41 AM
She lost it in the NE? No way you're getting it back in that part of the city...

Tarrantula
11-07-2012, 07:51 AM
We went to security right away and they told us that Guest services was more likely to have it, and they were closed by the time we got to them. I'm pretty convinced its gone, but dont tell her that :S

She feels so bad, she literally moved 10 feet in the 45 minutes I was in bell (Got a S3 - woot) and she normally has the purse in her hand or thr strap around it.

Hopefully someone turned it in yesterday, it has literally ALL her information in it. Sin, Alberta health, Everything.

:(

Amysicle
11-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Good luck.

If you lost it at Sunridge though, it's most likely stolen and you'll never see it again unless it's been emptied and in a dumpster.

JustinMCS
11-07-2012, 09:54 AM
I would start checking kijiji

Tarrantula
11-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Officially turned up at guest services!

Who knew the N.E could be full of good people!

Thanks everyone, even though we didnt need your detective help today :)

desto2para
11-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Good to hear, just curious was anything missing?

Alterac
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
They may have copied all the personal information.

If she had her SIN, Alberta Health, ID, etc in it I would definatly call in to a few places, and put a ID Theft Watch on her stuff.

Also, Tell her not to carry that shit around with her, its not required.

SIN, Alberta Health, Passport, and Birth Cert should be locked in a file cabinet at all times.

Tarrantula
11-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah big lesson learned on her part. I almost lost my wallet a few years ago and ended up pulling all my really important information out.

We havent had a chance to pick it up - so I will find out when she gets there if anything is missing :S

CompletelyNumb
11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Alterac

SIN, Alberta Health, Passport, and Birth Cert should be locked in a file cabinet at all times.

:werd:

rob the knob
11-07-2012, 02:25 PM
you should carry your health card and private insurance card with you always.

http://www.health.alberta.ca/AHCIP/carry-your-card.html

Originally posted by Alterac
They may have copied all the personal information.

If she had her SIN, Alberta Health, ID, etc in it I would definatly call in to a few places, and put a ID Theft Watch on her stuff.

Alterac
11-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob
you should carry your health card and private insurance card with you always.

http://www.health.alberta.ca/AHCIP/carry-your-card.html

I personally have NEVER been asked for it, and never had to pay anything at the Dr.'s/Clinics/or hospitals.

The site claims:
"Showing your personal health care card and photo identification ensures eligible Albertans receive publicly-funded health services."

I suppose it doesnt really have any important information on it.
It has your full name, and alberta health care number.

desto2para
11-08-2012, 12:19 AM
I always carry a photocopied health care card with me just in case, the real one is locked in the file cabinet at home.

davidI
11-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by desto2para
I always carry a photocopied health care card with me just in case, the real one is locked in the file cabinet at home.

This.

Kritafo
11-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by desto2para

I carry a copy of mine health care card as well, you don't need the original...never been an issue. I don't have an oversized wallet I keep bare minimum in there.

KarachiVice
11-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Was she paying for the massage chair? Karma?

rob the knob
11-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by KarachiVice
Was she paying for the massage chair? Karma?

are you business owner of the massage chair company in the mall?

KarachiVice
11-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob

are you business owner of the massage chair company in the mall?

Thanks god I am not since so many people just sit in them without putting in any money.