PDA

View Full Version : Check out THIS Canadas Worst Driver

Tarrantula
11-12-2012, 08:26 AM
8qZHaTApfLw

This is in the cranston area - Woman cant back over 1' of snow so decides to plow over my buddies 3' of snow onto his driveway instead.

Bmw Driver btw.

What do you think beyond? Calgarys worst?

rage2
11-12-2012, 08:36 AM
I wouldn't say that's a bad driver. No winter tires, couldn't back up around the parked van/bus thing. I probably would've done the same thing in that situation.

schocker
11-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Lol what a process :rofl:
I would say this driver is worse
mxUByTpFUeY

Tarrantula
11-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I wouldn't say that's a bad driver. No winter tires, couldn't back up around the parked van/bus thing. I probably would've done the same thing in that situation.

I see what you mean, but how is plowing through 2-3 feet of snow easier than just backing straight out? The van was the only other car on the street.

Still funny.

lilmira
11-12-2012, 09:16 AM
How about getting out of the car and shovel the driveway? I guess that's an inconvenience.

lsc2g
11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
^snow on driveway.. first world problem dude.. same reason people are too lazy to brush snow off their cars in the morning before they drive to work :guns:

Kijho
11-12-2012, 09:28 AM
I would have done the same but probably gotten out and shoveled the shitty mess I left all over my neighbors driveway who clearly assuming from having a surveillance system cares about his home.

Seth1968
11-12-2012, 09:35 AM
I can imagine your buddies WTF? look when he saw his driveway.

Kloubek
11-12-2012, 09:40 AM
I don't think the initial intention was to go over the snow bank. She was trying to turn her car around, realized that she just pushed all that snow over anyway, then said "fuck it" and did her best snowboarding impression over to his driveway.

I'm not sure I would have done the same thing due to the possibility of damaging the car more than anything. But if I did, I'd certainly shovel it all back afterwards.

Tarrantula
11-12-2012, 09:41 AM
His wife actually pointed it out, they spent the next few minutes laughing after looking at the security tape.

Apparently these neighbors are assholes, hence why he has security cams.

speedog
11-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Certainly I'd be having a little discussion with that neighbor at some point in the very near future and if that behavior continued, then a smaller decorative fence of some type or bushes would be going up on my side of the property line.

lilmira
11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
I'd put a boulder or cinder block underneath the snow and popcorns in the house.

Masked Bandit
11-12-2012, 10:01 AM
That driveway must have been awfully slippery / icy for her not to be able to get going. I guess that's what happens when you don't shovel your driveway. How did she manage to get enough momentum to actually make it over the snowbank? It would have been pretty funny if she would've got hung up in the middle and been stuck there. Explain THAT one.

eblend
11-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Yah, I am with rage on this one, the chick got stuck on an incline. She backed out, realized there is a van parked blocking her driveway (hopefully its theirs...else someone is an asshole). She tried to pull up and go on the grass area, but her car kept spinning and due to gravity slowly rotated (front wheel drive). If I was stuck like that and there was a driveway that was cleaned right there that was pretty much my only option at that point (short of cleaning the whole driveway and digging out your car), I would do the same. I would clean up their driveway however after I am done. It's winter time, people get stuck and will do whatever they can to get out.

Now that was my speaking when I had my RWD caddy in the winter, now that I got my AWD vibe, none of this is a problem :D

Seth1968
11-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by eblend
She tried to pull up and go on the grass area, but her car kept spinning and due to gravity slowly rotated (front wheel drive). :D

Looks like the rear tire spins at around 2:48:dunno:

speedog
11-12-2012, 10:14 AM
To all those that say that they would've done what she did, but they would've cleaned up the neighbor's driveway - if she could've cleaned up the mess she made in the neighbor's driveway, then why couldn't she have shoveled out her own driveway?

Tarrantula
11-12-2012, 10:33 AM
She didnt clean up anything, and its a BMW - so rear wheel.

rage2
11-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Both front and rear is spinning at some points. It's AWD with summers or all seasons on. Look when it pulls back, all 4 wheels are locked, front steering to the right, and the car is just sliding haha. Wouldn't have been an issue with the right tires.

eblend
11-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Both front and rear is spinning at some points. It's AWD with summers or all seasons on. Look when it pulls back, all 4 wheels are locked, front steering to the right, and the car is just sliding haha. Wouldn't have been an issue with the right tires.

True, only saw snow shooting out of the front, but looking closer definitely awd, my bad. Perhaps its the mentality that she has AWD she can do anything, thus why the driveway was never cleaned.

I got AWD + right tires to defend my previous statement :D

Kramerica
11-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Cranston is a bit tricky, the drive ways are pretty steep and few people shovel them properly so they just end up icing over. I think she should've gotten a game plan together rather than deciding it was impossible to get around the trailer after proceeding halfway down the driveway without turning at all.

bignerd
11-12-2012, 11:47 AM
I have plants and bushes planted in between my neighbors drive and ours, I'd be pissed if they just drove through it.

What would she of done if he had a car parked in the drive?

Seth1968
11-12-2012, 01:30 PM
[i]What would she of done if he had a car parked in the drive? [/B]

Probably start to cry.

toastgremlin
11-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Kramerica
Cranston is a bit tricky, the drive ways are pretty steep and few people shovel them properly so they just end up icing over. I think she should've gotten a game plan together rather than deciding it was impossible to get around the trailer after proceeding halfway down the driveway without turning at all. You're expecting high level planning abilities from someone who clearly expected:
An AWD BMW to magically subvert the laws of physics and/or sprout winter tires
To be able to back up and have that van blocking their driveway magically move halfway down the way
To be able to drive over their neighbor's property with impunity
Just backing out of the driveway without checking first to see if anything is in the way makes me want to question their capabilities. Was their plan to start backing up and steer around the van going backward or did they just not notice until they were already driving down the driveway and noticed the rear view mirror is more blocked than usual?

I suspect in a few months that AWD BMW sedan will magically be replaced by an SUV of some sort.

M.alex
11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
What I don't understand is if you can't make it down your own driveway w/o slidding all over the place, why would you go onto the roads? Surely you can't think you'll have better luck just because :rofl:

rage2
11-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by toastgremlin
Just backing out of the driveway without checking first to see if anything is in the way makes me want to question their capabilities. Was their plan to start backing up and steer around the van going backward or did they just not notice until they were already driving down the driveway and noticed the rear view mirror is more blocked than usual?
She tried to steer around the van. When there was no steering she slammed on the brakes. Watch the video carefully, it looks like she's rolling back, but in fact, the steering is cranked to the right and all 4 wheels locked sliding down the driveway lol.

:winter:

Originally posted by M.alex
What I don't understand is if you can't make it down your own driveway w/o slidding all over the place, why would you go onto the roads? Surely you can't think you'll have better luck just because :rofl:
She must be a beyonder, because we beyonders know that in the south, it's always sunny skies and no snow. Just have to clear the driveway! :rofl:

D. Dub
11-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by schocker
Lol what a process :rofl:
I would say this driver is worse
mxUByTpFUeY

The Smart car is the absolute stupidest car for a Calgary winter.

roll_over
11-17-2012, 02:43 AM
its obvious shes just making a spot where she can put the recycling and garbage containers before it all turns to ice.

Xtrema
11-17-2012, 01:29 PM
She must be a beyonder, because we beyonders know that in the south, it's always sunny skies and no snow. Just have to clear the driveway! :rofl:

:rofl:

meemoe
12-06-2012, 10:09 AM
I'd likely be cleaning up my driveway by shovelling the snow she plowed over into her parking space. Nothing would say THANKS more than 2X the snow on her driveway lol