PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with Taco Bell???

hjr
02-12-2004, 05:22 PM
I remeber as a kid getting huge chilli-cheeze burritos, now? they are small and suck.

I remeber the meat was tasty and not disgusting, now? You guessed it, completely gross.

I remember having regular shits at regualar intervals after eating there, now? Giant liquid shits a few hours later.

WTF is going on??? haha, maybe i have a terrible memory, but has fast food always been this bad???

http://www.toiletmuseum.com/animals/nomore2.gif
hahaha

hjr
02-12-2004, 05:23 PM
im refering to any fast food place actually. taco bell just seems to be the worst.

xkon
02-12-2004, 06:12 PM
thats the main reason i stay away from them as much as possible... last time i had dinner at peter's... i was shooting liquid fire out of my ass

Ben
02-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by xkon
thats the main reason i stay away from them as much as possible... last time i had dinner at peter's... i was shooting liquid fire out of my ass

ahahahahaha

The next morning ring of fire is the worst!

I agree tho hjr, years ago (like 7-8) Taco Bell owned, it was so cheap and was good, now they all blow. I've NEVER liked Taco Time. McDicks hasn't changed IMO, same with Burger King/Wendys/A&W.

Subway has gone through some slumps also. Like when they got rid of subsause to be more "american". :rolleyes:

I really liked it years ago when you had 2 choces for bread and 1 type of cheese. Was simple, good and to the point. They also cut the bread far better so the sandwich insides dont slide out like they do now. Was also a lot easier when you had to do a lunch run. Now you have like 8 fuckin breads, 3 cheeses, and 800 toppings. Screw it, I never do lunch runs anymore if I dont have to, noone respects what it requires, and gets pissed when its not exactly how it shows on TV..

ehos
02-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Fast food sucks.

The only good thing left is DONAIRS! And East Indian food. :)

JordanLotoski
02-12-2004, 08:54 PM
yeah donairs are great....dunno abour east indian though........as far as taco bell..i get a craving for a few soft tacos every now and then.......better then mcdonalds

Ferio_vti
02-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Vietnamese subs!!!!

hjr
02-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
yeah donairs are great....dunno abour east indian though........as far as taco bell..i get a craving for a few soft tacos every now and then.......better then mcdonalds no dude, thats the problem, taco bell is worse qualtiy food than mcdonalds. and mc's is pretty low!

JordanLotoski
02-12-2004, 09:18 PM
yeah yeah yeah....i dont eat fast food to be healthy.......

ninjak84
02-12-2004, 09:36 PM
i eat at edo japan probably 5 times a week, and that's the only "fast food" i like

Ben
02-13-2004, 12:12 AM
mmmmmm..."sukyaki beep"

lam-boy
02-13-2004, 03:10 PM
haha edo sucks.

i dunno how you guys can stand...well maybe its cause i work there for a year and a half.

GTS Jeff
02-13-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
haha edo sucks.

i dunno how you guys can stand...well maybe its cause i work there for a year and a half. fook u man, edo is the shit, ya heard, THE SHIT!~!!!

whenever i am not poor, i get DOUBLE BEEF from them. fook. so good. the edo boys used to try to jip me out of THE BEEF, but i yelled at them til i got more. now they all know me and give me QUADRUPLE BEEF everytime. the BEEF is everywhere man, BEEF covering everything, BEEF spilling out over onto the cover side of the box, BEEEEEEEFF.

and most of the guys at edo are so h-core with the fork and spatula thing. they go fuckin nuts on the BEEF. they are like BEEF NINJAS. HARDCORE. BEEF.

i bet u are just bitter cuz u are the cashier who scoops rice while all the other guys are PIMPIN OUT THE BEEF.

rogue
02-13-2004, 04:38 PM
the edo in deerfoot is better i find i had some in other malls and the beef seemed more fatty and plus the owners at deerfoot edo are coool.:D as for fast food my fat ass lives off of it unfortunatly but it does all suck i just stick to PHO as it isnt that fast food but service is crazy fast (how long does it really take to throw noodles, beef and msg into a boiling bowl of water?) lol :D

QuasarCav
02-13-2004, 04:42 PM
69 cent soft taco day owns me, before and after i eat them:barf:

CelicaST-162
02-13-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Vietnamese subs!!!!

Vietnamese subs OWNZ!!! lol they are soo good, and cheap! Excellent chew for the buck! :D

EK 2.0
02-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
fook u man, edo is the shit, ya heard, THE SHIT!~!!!

whenever i am not poor, i get DOUBLE BEEF from them. fook. so good. the edo boys used to try to jip me out of THE BEEF, but i yelled at them til i got more. now they all know me and give me QUADRUPLE BEEF everytime. the BEEF is everywhere man, BEEF covering everything, BEEF spilling out over onto the cover side of the box, BEEEEEEEFF.

and most of the guys at edo are so h-core with the fork and spatula thing. they go fuckin nuts on the BEEF. they are like BEEF NINJAS. HARDCORE. BEEF.

i bet u are just bitter cuz u are the cashier who scoops rice while all the other guys are PIMPIN OUT THE BEEF.

Pimpin out the Beef Jeff??...But yeah man EDO ROCKS...:clap:

I love the sauce man...I get that on fries I order from ome other place in the food court...

JordanLotoski
02-14-2004, 01:06 AM
ive never had edo......any reccomendations?

lam-boy
02-14-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
fook u man, edo is the shit, ya heard, THE SHIT!~!!!

man i cook you a sukiyaki beep in 1 min!!

GTS Jeff
02-14-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
ive never had edo......any reccomendations? BEEF

hockeybronx
02-23-2004, 01:54 AM
Jeff I think it's an age thing. I used to be able to feast the hell out of fast food places, especially places like McDonalds and Taco Time.

Now however man it's one small meal and my body feels like crap, I wont crap for like 10 hours and then it comes out like a freakin fire hose.

I hate the thoughts of getting old.

CKY
02-24-2004, 03:11 AM
remember how good taco bell use to be? remember how arby's always had their 10 for 10 beef sandwich specials? well thats business ppl, they get rich, and reputation, they start ripping you off. i still remember the good ol days when fast food was so good and i can eat it all day unlike nowadays where everything is so small, even a watered down pop is at least a buck. :dunno:

PS: to those of you that likes eating at edo or koya, you all need to go to a proper japanese restaurent (which they dont have in :guns: calgary).

GTS Jeff
02-24-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by CKY
remember how good taco bell use to be? remember how arby's always had their 10 for 10 beef sandwich specials? well thats business ppl, they get rich, and reputation, they start ripping you off. i still remember the good ol days when fast food was so good and i can eat it all day unlike nowadays where everything is so small, even a watered down pop is at least a buck. :dunno:

PS: to those of you that likes eating at edo or koya, you all need to go to a proper japanese restaurent (which they dont have in :guns: calgary). fool, i dont eat jap food at edo, i eat...

BEEF.

EK 2.0
02-24-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by CKY

PS: to those of you that likes eating at edo or koya, you all need to go to a proper japanese restaurent (which they dont have in :guns: calgary).

I also remember dollar movie tuesdays and 5 cent candies at teh 7-11...and I am sure we have a few Japanese resturants man...And proper ones at that...

403Gemini
02-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Yea man taco bell used to be good, then they started hiring scabs... its even hella dirty just going in there. if anybody lives in the SW goto the taco bell in midnapore... not to buy anything, just to look at the employees and the people in there... and the horrid colors. Mexican restaurant with teal, purple and pink coloring... what the fuck is this 24/7/365 easter/mexico?!? fuck.

oh well, their fries supreme will always have a place in my heart....b ut thing i hate is when they show the add of the chicken qasedia (sp? lol) it looks so fuckin good, looks better than moxies, then when you order it its like a limp dick wrapped in cardboard.

fuck fast food :thumbsdow ill spend the extra $5 on a decent meal. most of the time all i do now is call moxies in my area and tell em i needa make an order for pick up, 15 min later drive down there and its a damn good meal. mcdicks meal supersized: $6. moxies noodle wrap or burger: $8.

CKY
02-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
b ut thing i hate is when they show the add of the chicken qasedia (sp? lol) it looks so fuckin good, looks better than moxies, then when you order it its like a limp dick wrapped in cardboard.

so sad yet so true :rofl:

BebeAphrodite
02-26-2004, 04:39 AM
Tim Hourtons doughnuts got super small too.