PDA

View Full Version : FS-Misc household & dvds & More cheap

QR25DE-SER
11-20-2012, 12:56 AM
I'm going to be moving in the near future & I need to get rid of alot of stuff for that to happen so .

One Tennis & 1 Raquet Ball racquet I dont use anymore
The tennis racquet is wood & ive seen them on ebay for $40-$90 as they are a collectors ...
The raquet is also dunlop and is metal with cover must take both as im moving soon & cannot take with ...
both for $5.00

(2) 5 pound weights both
(2) 8 pound weights both
-(1) Lumbar cushion used for an Office chair or any other chair
-(1) Arm excersise pulley ...can be used for arms or legs when sitting at a desk or whereever. I think could be used for other things as well.. I just dont have the space anymore
$25.00 for all

A++ Comp Plus Book Printed out on 1100 pages this is for the A++ Certification Course & has the tests in the back of the pages. I printed this out this year & well I just have no time to even read all
$5.00 for it all

Spooky Town Railroad & Foam Extentions (5) Foam Extentions for raising up the display. The Railroad Train comes with the batteries & the track. I just have no room due to I have too much stuff I know I paid a fortune for this.
Unfornately I do not have the original box. Comes with a circle & Oval track you pick either or to hook up.
RIP RAILROAD TRAIN SET BATTERY-OPERATED
VILLAGE TRAIN WITH TRACK
REQUIRES 3 AA 1.5V BATTERIES (BATTERIES INCLUDED)
SET OF 17 ITEMS.. 4 TRAIN CARS,+ 1 TRAIN ENGINE, +4 STRAIGHT TRACKS/10" EA.+ 7 CURVED TRACKS/ 9 1/2" EA. +1 CURVED TRACK/ 9 1/2" WITH POWER SLIDE SWITCH(RUN/STOP)
MUMMY & WITCH PUMP UP & DOWN ON THE CABOOSE.
1 ON AND OFF SWITCH,
INSTRUCTIONS,
LOCOMOTIVE WITH WORKING HEADLIGHT, WITH ON/OFF PUSHBUTTON, COAL CAR, FRANKENSTEIN CAR, CABOOSE CAR
3-Piece Spooky Town Display Platform

$65.00 for it all

Bagadonitz
11-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Would you happen to have any short artificial Christmas trees for sale?

QR25DE-SER
12-27-2012, 02:13 AM
Only saw this now ..nope...updated the list & changed the prices
Need gone