PDA

View Full Version : Tilted Kilt 17th ave open?

nzwasp
11-20-2012, 01:38 PM
I work pretty close to there and noticed some people leaving it today at lunch, I also noticed the tv's on.

Does anyone know if its open because it looks like a piece of crap from the outside. I thought they'd atleast put some effort into making the place look reasonable externally.

kenny
11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Their target customers only care about the eye candy inside.

ercchry
11-20-2012, 01:54 PM
pretty sure its open

Xtrema
11-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Yes. Been there twice already.

Food and prices are actually decent.

It's just Hooters with more skin and better food.

sexualbanana
11-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Sold and sold!

Unknown303
11-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Yes. Been there twice already.

Food and prices are actually decent.

Sounds like everything I'm looking for in a restaurant.:poosie:

Xtrema
11-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303

Sounds like everything I'm looking for in a restaurant.:poosie:

I think the correct term is breastaurant.

Kona9
11-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Breastaurant most definitely. Spent most of Friday afternoon there. It took me about half an hour to realize they had TV's.

max_boost
11-20-2012, 04:56 PM
LOL

Wow. If it's anything like google images suggests, that's some fine talent there.

Personally I don't really care about the eye candy, just give me my food and don't mess it up. :nut: :eek:

Graham_A_M
11-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Um, thanks for the reviews. I can see where I'll be going next few days. hahaha.
:rofl:

7thgenvic
11-20-2012, 05:40 PM
4 blocks from home.... Humm. I know where I'm having dinner tonight :)

chibwack
11-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Also been there several times already, good service good food good....scenery. nuff said.

Cos
11-20-2012, 06:23 PM

adidas
11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
My review is quite different compared to those that have already been there.

A few collegues and I made our way over there for lunch last friday. After previewing their menu and girls online we decided we would give it a go. After arriving at 12:30, we were told that it would be a 10 minute wait for a table of 3. Understandable as the restaurant was packed and the only available seats were those around the bar. They acted on their promise and we were shortly seated after a party left.

Drinks arrived promtly but one of us needed extra time to look over the beer menu to decide, however he was never asked for a drink the few times that the server came by and had to settle for water that was already brought out initially. We placed our food order and were left to gaze at the "talent." If you are a man of any taste you wouldnt find a single girl here attractive, most girls had a gut bigger than my drinking buddies, tits were only in there due to the bra otherwise they would hit the floor quicker than you could notice, and faces 5/10 at best and that is being genuine. I expected Joeys Chinook talent and got Distillary worthy women. After being 'mesmerized' by the women we took notice of the time, it had been 40min after placing our order, the server mentioned that the kitchen is slammed, understandable, and mentioned that the food would be comped, but we would have to pay for the one beer. Considering we had nothing to lose we decided to wait, and after a total of 75 min since sitting down we left, hungrier than a pack of wolves.

Nothing about this place would make me want to go back. Over priced pub food, and dilusion girls.

Xtrema
11-20-2012, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Bunch of managers and directors went there on Friday and stayed until 11 so it can't be too terrible, or my boss is really open minded. ;). She said the food was decent. Next time I am downtown I am 100% going there for lunch or after work beers. :poosie:

Next time you are down, grab me and nzwasp and we'll walk across. lol.

Originally posted by adidas

A few collegues and I made our way over there for lunch last friday. After previewing their menu and girls online we decided we would give it a go. After arriving at 12:30, we were told that it would be a 10 minute wait for a table of 3. Understandable as the restaurant was packed and the only available seats were those around the bar. They acted on their promise and we were shortly seated after a party left.

Drinks arrived promtly but one of us needed extra time to look over the beer menu to decide, however he was never asked for a drink the few times that the server came by and had to settle for water that was already brought out initially. We placed our food order and were left to gaze at the "talent." If you are a man of any taste you wouldnt find a single girl here attractive, most girls had a gut bigger than my drinking buddies, tits were only in there due to the bra otherwise they would hit the floor quicker than you could notice, and faces 5/10 at best and that is being genuine. I expected Joeys Chinook talent and got Distillary worthy women. After being 'mesmerized' by the women we took notice of the time, it had been 40min after placing our order, the server mentioned that the kitchen is slammed, understandable, and mentioned that the food would be comped, but we would have to pay for the one beer. Considering we had nothing to lose we decided to wait, and after a total of 75 min since sitting down we left, hungrier than a pack of wolves.

Nothing about this place would make me want to go back. Over priced pub food, and dilusion girls.

I was lucky enough to be at their cold open when everyone was there. Usually they only have 6-8 girls, not everyone is a looker.

Yes, don't expect Joey Chinook or Met level. There may be 1 or 2 girls out of 20 I met are at that level. And service I found are spotty as some of the talents are new to food service. Kitchen is also not operating at 100% yet. Food service get slow when busy.

ozmosis05
11-20-2012, 07:28 PM
I agree with this review. Went in on Friday night after hearing the hype.

The place was packed, but the girls (waitresses. Patrons were nice though) that were in there weren't looking good even after pre-drinking. The service was terrible as well! Took 45 mins to bring 5 drinks total (group of 5)...each was brought 1 at a time!

If the service is going to suck, you must have hot enough women to cover that or if you women are going to be ugly, you better have great service, cheap booze, and lots of TVs with sports.

No reason to return

Originally posted by adidas

Cos
11-20-2012, 10:34 PM

nzwasp
11-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Cos

I see your S4 in the north all the time and you NEVER say hi. I just started to assume you didnt like me. :rofl:

Should be down next week. Ill communicator you both.

Hes a busy man earning all that cash to pay for our meal when we go to tilted kilt.

GS430
11-21-2012, 11:47 AM
I went to the Tilted Kilt in Edmonton and didn't really have a good experience.

Food sucked, a few servers were decent but most had some over-hang in their mid sections.

There's a reason why it's empty(ish) on weekends lol Hopefully this one is better.

euro_racer
11-21-2012, 11:56 AM
IMO if the food and service is not good there is no reason for me to go there, when I want to see tits and ass I go to the peelers :love: