PDA

View Full Version : Payroll Services?

UndrgroundRider
11-20-2012, 07:10 PM
I know there're a few business owners on beyond, so I'm curious what everyone is using for their payroll?

Currently I pay my employees with ADP Pay@Work, but I'm beyond frustrated with them and need something else.

I'm leaning towards just using QuickBooks Payroll, but wanted to get second opinions before I make any changes.
The one nice thing about using an outsourced option over QuickBooks is that all of the remittances, and filings are handled for me.

ronaldo
11-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I use Payworks. Great company, super easy to process. You get your own rep to handle your business. I've been with them for five years now and no issues whatsoever.

If you want a referral let me know.

Chandler_Racing
11-21-2012, 06:10 PM
My company uses ADP / Pay@Work and has around ~200 people. We use it without issue.

It's also great for departmental and cost center reporting.

We do have a dedicated person responsible for payroll and have never once heard her complain.

Unknown303
11-21-2012, 06:15 PM
The company I work for uses Ceridian I believe. 700+ people. Seems to work well from what I can tell. But I only care if I get a statement and that the money gets to my account on time..

topsecret
11-21-2012, 07:30 PM
I use simply accounting with payroll, it does all the calculating for you, and if you set up your accounts doing a monthly remittance is as easy as a few clicks.