PDA

View Full Version : furniture depot on 32nd



sh0ko
11-26-2012, 08:04 AM
does anyone have any experience or shopped here before? would love to know if its better than dealing with places like revolve

R-Audi
11-26-2012, 09:16 AM
I recently got a couch from NA Source and have been very happy with it.. Asian made, decent quality, but the price was way lower then any other place we looked. (Prices on the website are way higher then actual price.. our couch was $900 less then the list price)

IMO Revolve was expensive for what you got (quality, asian build) never been to Furniture Depot... but the name to me reads Asian made.. mediocre to decent quality.
May sound off, but check Kijiji for decent prices.. there are a few furniture importers that advertise on there.

BTW.. lots of furniture threads on here too..

JSAB
11-28-2012, 01:47 PM
I have been to almost to all the furniture Store on 32nd while we were looking for our Couch. And some of the stores carry the furniture which is not even mediocre in quality. So if you plan to throw the couch out window within 1-2 years it is good to buy from there.
I also checked nasource. But they do not have many selection in stock. And one of my friends had custom order from them. And wait period became 6 months from 3 months. And when it arrived unfortunately it was wrong side chaise.

:banghead:

My colleague bought a Leather couch from a new store on 14th street named third eye.. or 3rd Eye or 3rd i and he was pretty impressed by them. It was small store he mentioned but had nice unique selection.
So try it out. I saw their ad on kijiji also.

JSAB
11-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Oh I forgot to mention this funny incident of my friend with Furniture Depot. She bought this cool queen size leather bed from them. Neither did she think, nor did Sales person warn about the size.
After it arrived at home, they had to dismantle every pieces of it to get inside...so make sure you get right dimensions of your doors, pathways and then furniture too.
:poosie:

The_1
11-28-2012, 04:20 PM
funny that NA Source was brought up
A friend bought a sofa set there....service was great until it got delivered and there was a rip...they have not been helpful at all
they also have a coffee table on the website listed for 299...pretty sweet deal...called them...they will only sell the damage one for 299

i bought a cheap leather sofa set from furniture depot a while back
paid about 1000 bucks for a 3 piece
still using it today!

sh0ko
11-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by JSAB
I have been to almost to all the furniture Store on 32nd while we were looking for our Couch. And some of the stores carry the furniture which is not even mediocre in quality. So if you plan to throw the couch out window within 1-2 years it is good to buy from there.
I also checked nasource. But they do not have many selection in stock. And one of my friends had custom order from them. And wait period became 6 months from 3 months. And when it arrived unfortunately it was wrong side chaise.

:banghead:

My colleague bought a Leather couch from a new store on 14th street named third eye.. or 3rd Eye or 3rd i and he was pretty impressed by them. It was small store he mentioned but had nice unique selection.
So try it out. I saw their ad on kijiji also.

3rd i decor has this really sweet 3 piece sectional im eyeing... i think i might go there and delivery is 100% free

JSAB
11-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by sh0ko


3rd i decor has this really sweet 3 piece sectional im eyeing... i think i might go there and delivery is 100% free

is there any coupon or ad where it says free delivery? I might go and check 3rd i in this case.

JSAB
11-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by The_1
funny that NA Source was brought up
A friend bought a sofa set there....service was great until it got delivered and there was a rip...they have not been helpful at all
they also have a coffee table on the website listed for 299...pretty sweet deal...called them...they will only sell the damage one for 299

i bought a cheap leather sofa set from furniture depot a while back
paid about 1000 bucks for a 3 piece
still using it today!

I must say you used your money wisely by going to Furniture Depot.
Regarding your table incident, Sorry to say my dear friend. Pretty sweet deals always come with some surprises :) I see some nicest sofas from same company for pretty cheap. I wonder if they got deal on it, that they can sell that cheap, something which would cost almost 4K somewhere else. Or they are false advertising.
I dont think they are WholeSale company as said on website, because their advertised price look so cheap.. How can Wholesale company advertise that low price.. even lower than Retail ... fishy fishy.. something not right.