PDA

View Full Version : Ski shops who carry Zeal or Julbo

msommers
11-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Having a hard time finding a store in town that carries them. Know of anyone? Even in all of AB is ok as I'm on the road a lot.

msommers
12-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Julbo was a pain to find but a brand new store has opened up on 17th ave called Wild Mountain and they carry Zeal.

Wish I knew about the store opening, they had sick deals for their grand opening sale.

HiSpec
12-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Urban Optique carries Zeal goggles. My friend just bought a pair of Zeal Ion for her brother from there. Quite a pair of funky goggles... GPS and 1080p camera (I think it's 1080p).

SIC1
12-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by HiSpec
Urban Optique carries Zeal goggles. My friend just bought a pair of Zeal Ion for her brother from there. Quite a pair of funky goggles... GPS and 1080p camera (I think it's 1080p).

It's 1080p and 8 mp photos - $399 price tag. Only problem with them is that if the lense gets scratched up or damaged, you have to replace the whole thing. And try them on they are freaking huge and heavy.

Wild Mountain carries Zeal as it's a official distributor. Zeal is now owned by Maui Jim. so look for a store that carries Maui Jim as well.

I had trouble finding Julbo last year as well, I took a chance and purchased off amazon.com for my mountaineering sunglasses and goggles (really wanted to try them on first, though) got it sent to a US address and all was good. %30 price difference as well