PDA

View Full Version : Bed Linen

Street_Soldier
12-01-2012, 10:56 PM
OK so I need to get new bed linen, sheets, duvet covers, blankets, pillow cases. Im not very happy with what I currently have and need new stuff. Good stuff for a reasonable price.

Where should i go to get this stuff locally or on the internet?

Ask your wifes and girlfriends.

tobypaddock
12-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Winners sometimes has some great deals on higher end stuff but its very hit or miss.

trieuth
12-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Go to quilts and get the bamboo sheets. Duvet cover/pillow cases/sheets. Best thing ever.

johnny0214
12-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by tobypaddock
Winners sometimes has some great deals on higher end stuff but its very hit or miss.

Homesense also has some of the same stuff as Winners and usually a bit more selection. I think they are part of the same company but Homesense only sells home stuff.

Kloubek
12-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Usually Homesense and Winners have the same store and share departments such as the housewares stuff...

Street_Soldier
12-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Took a look at both places and didnt see anything I liked. Took a visit to bed bath n beyond. They have some nice stuff but the price i feel is quite steep.

Anyone have other recommendations?

codetrap
12-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Costco has a ton of stuff that's pretty comfy too.

Masked Bandit
12-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by codetrap
Costco has a ton of stuff that's pretty comfy too.

+1. We bought our last set of sheets at Costco. 400+ thread count and they were about half the price of places like The Bay or Sears. Super comfy stuff.

Only downside (assuming you have a membership) is limited selection. They only carry a few different styles at a time.