PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Calgary's roads safe!! (motorcyclist / snowcatxx87/scat thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

thrasher22
10-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Stumbled across this on youtube today, not sure if it's a repost...

What a tool :rofl:

llR-ohkEG-Q

He's gotta be a member on here...

Jeeper1986
10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
so hes lane splitting races and hes going around giving people fingers and yelling at them :thumbsup: nice :banghead:

dewytrain
10-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Go to his channel and watch some of the other ones. I agree this guy is a tool, but there was one video where he was very genuine and helped a fellow calgarian push his broken down vehicle off to the side of the road to keep the flow of traffic moving. However in this video he slips and i would be lying if i said i didnt laugh a little bit.

Canmorite
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
How bored is this guy? :rofl:

snowcat
10-03-2012, 05:11 PM

AE92_TreunoSC
10-03-2012, 05:19 PM
lol break laws to bitch at people who break laws.

Self righteous almost to the catholic authority level!

dewytrain
10-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by snowcat
Oh you guys know me very well ;)

Exactly the same as your guys dash cam thread, I'm just more vocal about it.

Cause recording someone on a dash cam running a red light is the same as catching up to someone and giving them the finger.

rizfarmer
10-03-2012, 05:23 PM
:rofl: couldn't watch anymore after the 1:00 mark, what a tool.

ryder_23
10-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Didn't you use to put HID's in halogen assembly in the old shitty 323 you use to drive?

snowcat
10-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
Didn't you use to put HID's in halogen assembly in the old shitty 323 you use to drive?

That was a retrofit.

cherpintow
10-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Despite the doucheness the vid was entertaining.

euro_racer
10-03-2012, 07:17 PM
LOL!! The amount of douchebaggery in that video by Snowcat (FKA Scat, a multiple-time-banned member on here) does not surprise me one bit...this is the same guy who rode around at night with only his angel eyes on and had a tinted windshield on his shitty bmw "keeping Calgary's roads safe"... Dear Scat, I always knew you were a looser and a douchebag, this video just proves that even more. :thumbsup:

snowcat
10-03-2012, 07:34 PM

sr20s14zenki
10-03-2012, 07:43 PM
You're just a hater, euro_racer.

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

People want to watch it and it gives me a nice paycheck. So IDAF.

I think he needs a beating with a pipe wrench.

..*JDM Hatch*..
10-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Jut for this guy, I'm going to put HID's in my stock housings on my f150. I hope he see's me, then i'll run him off the road.

Shlade
10-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by ..*JDM Hatch*..
Jut for this guy, I'm going to put HID's in my stock housings on my f150. I hope he see's me, then i'll run him off the road.

Lol.

K tough guy.

..*JDM Hatch*..
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Shlade

Lol.

K tough guy.

I made sure it sounded bad ass when i put that up. After all,I am sitting behind a computer screen, I feel obligated to post something like that.

403civic
10-03-2012, 10:20 PM
I talk to myself exactly the same way he does when I drive too~

Shlade
10-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ..*JDM Hatch*..

I made sure it sounded bad ass when i put that up. After all,I am sitting behind a computer screen, I feel obligated to post something like that.

I feel like you almost read my thoughts... Thats exactly what I was thinking to myself when I replied to that haha :rofl:

se7en
10-04-2012, 12:55 AM
what kinda $ would half a million views garnish from youtube anyway?

eglove
10-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by se7en
what kinda $ would half a million views garnish from youtube anyway?

should be about ~$1500

FullFledgedYYC
10-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Wow... the level of stupidity.

"YOU'RE ON 17th AVE! COOL YOUR JETS!"

*speeds excessively to catch up to the guy*
*makes illegal passes between vehicles just before 14 street*

"HEY BUDDY YOU CAN'T PARK THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

*guns it before guy has a chance to respond and kick the living shit out of the lippy little fuck*

As for the question at the end of the video, how hard is it not to be a dumbass? Clearly, more difficult than you can handle sir.

Don't worry boys, he will lip off to the wrong guy one day and get the holy living crap beat out of him. Hopefully his cam is running and he has the nuts to post it on youtube.

G-ZUS
10-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by FullFledgedYYC
Don't worry boys, he will lip off to the wrong guy one day and get the holy living crap beat out of him. Hopefully his cam is running and he has the nuts to post it on youtube.

:werd:

FullFledgedYYC
10-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Can't say I blame him for that... :dunno:

Disoblige
10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
It's gonna suck not riding for another 7 months :(

JfuckinC
10-04-2012, 02:27 PM
its scat46 isn't it? haha

i wont lie i saw this a few days ago and thought about posting it cause he was such a knob, but everyone here hates him enough already :rofl:

He only pulls this shit because he is on a bike and know's he can zip away in no time :dunno: let him do his thing, some redneck/hothead will deal with him sooner or later probably..

Kramerica
10-04-2012, 02:41 PM
The kid will learn the hard way. he really should visit a psychologist if driving in downtown traffic bothers him so much that he has to make comments to the drivers, record it, edit it, upload to youtube though.

M.alex
10-04-2012, 02:43 PM
almost running over the pedestrian was awesome :rofl:

littledan
10-04-2012, 03:06 PM
what a fucken clown this guy. almost hitting that pedestrian was total asshole move. If that was me you would have gotten a club to the face.

rage2
10-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I drive downtown every single day. Not going to lie, I have the exact same thoughts as Scat/snowcat every single day. :rofl:

Good vid, entertaining, even tho he had to break a few traffic laws. If I had a bike instead of a car, I'd drive up and call out people everyday for their stupidity too haha.

Projek01
10-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Wouldnt the headlight from a R6 be considered a halogen headlight? I am sure it doesnt glare when you are turning :banghead:

Modelexis
10-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Oh you guys know me very well ;)

Exactly the same as your guys dash cam thread, I'm just more vocal about it.

I subscribe to your channel, videos can be entertaining to watch sometimes.

benyl
10-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Awesome. Totally would have called that guy out for parking on 6th ave. Fucking idiot in a Benz thinks he can park anywhere he likes at any time. lol

Mibz
10-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I drive downtown every single day. Not going to lie, I have the exact same thoughts as Scat/snowcat every single day. :rofl Yuuuup. When he buzzed that pedestrian I did a smile and nod. When I lived near a high school those fuckers would jay walk everywhere and other people would always stop for them, causing ridiculous line-ups in the morning. I don't get as intense as this but I watched about half the video and didn't see anything terribly wrong.

I laughed at the gangsta lean imitation. Hilarious.

Kloubek
10-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I drive downtown every single day. Not going to lie, I have the exact same thoughts as Scat/snowcat every single day.

I think most of us do. People drive like retards much of the time, and it is even worse downtown. It's further compounded by the fact he is on a bike and any accident is that much more dangerous. I'm not going to sit here and say he doesn't have any kind of point whatsoever. It's all about how you handle it.

Some may shrug off the frustration. Some may internalize it. Some may bitch at the person out loud, and some may raise the finger.

And some, as in with Scat's case, decide to start wailing like a banshee like someone just killed his first born, making violent gestures and endangering himself and others to prove a point.

But what do I know... as he said to me, I apparently shouldn't talk about it because I don't ride. I guess the concept of driving on two wheels is very complicated and completely beyond my comprehension.

Disoblige
10-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Projek01
Wouldnt the headlight from a R6 be considered a halogen headlight? I am sure it doesnt glare when you are turning :banghead:
It's a projector retrofit. Don't you see the distinct cutoff when he's riding at night?

benyl
Being in a car and riding a motorcycle or a bicycle on city streets is a totally different experience.

Tarrantula
I drive downtown every single day. Not going to lie, I have the exact same thoughts as Scat/snowcat every single day. :rofl:

Good vid, entertaining, even tho he had to break a few traffic laws. If I had a bike instead of a car, I'd drive up and call out people everyday for their stupidity too haha.

Its tough seeing stupid traffic day after day. The worst is its almost every day I have to wait an extra light cause someone pulls into the intersection of 6th @ 8th (s.w) blocking it if you are heading south on 8th. I only have a minute or two to get through already :S Dicks.

Ive had my far share of fingers to throw and yelled at my steering wheel a LOT.

Disoblige
10-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Ever since they took off the dual turn away from the 6th Ave 8th St SW intersection, I get pissed when someone tries to dual turn, blocking the 2nd lane.

Hallowed_point
10-04-2012, 07:42 PM
There were some pretty funny moments in there I'm not gonna lie "fuck you, you piece of shit" :rofl: & the gangster lean imitation. Can't say I haven't thought the same way some days. The guy is a hypocrite though to criticize other people's driving as there were some major squid moves in that video :nut:

Mibz
10-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

It's a projector retrofit. Don't you see the distinct cutoff when he's riding at night? Yeah, they still do blind when the bike leans though. If you're heading North and take a right turn, traffic going West is going to be blinded while you're cornering.

I -really- want HIDs on my bike, but I'm struggling with the hypocrisy :P

Nufy
10-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by euro_racer
LOL!! The amount of douchebaggery in that video by Snowcat (FKA Scat, a multiple-time-banned member on here) does not surprise me one bit...this is the same guy who rode around at night with only his angel eyes on and had a tinted windshield on his shitty bmw "keeping Calgary's roads safe"... Dear Scat, I always knew you were a looser and a douchebag, this video just proves that even more. :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly...

r3ccOs
10-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Nufy

My thoughts exactly...

scat has problems

GTS4tw
10-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by AaronK
Haha wow really hates HIDs eh?

So ironic when you consider the dangerous, poorly modded pieces of shit that he drives.

snowcat
10-06-2012, 03:18 PM

zipdoa
10-08-2012, 10:49 AM

Every bike has this problem. Even factory hid in bmws and ducatis

I'd have a little more respect if you didn't zip away every time you called someone out. Doesn't take balls to talk shit and fly out of there.

Grogador
10-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Haha wow I found these vids a few weeks back, first thought was "hey that's downtown Calgary!", followed shorty by "wow, this guy is a whiney douche"... rides like a douche, acts like a douche, criticizes people and runs away like a douchey little bitch :thumbsup:

rage2
10-15-2012, 06:54 AM
It'll be interesting to see what CPS does. They're definately not happy about him zipping by a jaywalker, but if they do lay a charge for that, it sets a dangerous precedent that jaywalking is legal, and pedestrians have the right of way even if they're jaywalking.

Mibz
10-15-2012, 07:09 AM
It'll be interesting to see what CPS does. They're definately not happy about him zipping by a jaywalker, but if they do lay a charge for that, it sets a dangerous precedent that jaywalking is legal, and pedestrians have the right of way even if they're jaywalking. Already been done. Don't remember the brown Mom that jaywalked with her daughter? Can't remember if they died or if one/both got hit. Anyway, the Judge said something along the lines of "As soon as a pedestrian is on the street itself, it's the driver's responsibility not to hit them regardless of whether or not they're on a crosswalk".

EDIT: Clearly there's other incidents that go against this, so maybe I'm not remembering it correctly.

dj_rice
10-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Maxt
Made the Sun:
http://www.calgarysun.com/2012/10/15/calgary-motorcyclist-video-tapes-and-threatens-what-he-thinks-are-bad-drivers

and also has the attention of the CPS now...

Shit just got real :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lex350
10-15-2012, 07:26 AM
Scat has some valid points but acts like should a douche that it completely takes away from the points he tries to make. Self-rightous a-hole!

nzwasp
10-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Maybe the editor of the calgarysun is also a beyond member.

zipdoa
10-15-2012, 08:16 AM
The comments section in the article pretty much sums it up.

Cos
10-15-2012, 08:42 AM

FullFledgedYYC
10-15-2012, 08:46 AM
HAHAHAHAHA.... well deserved.

Sure, videotape people doing stupid shit, that's why I got a dashcam... but don't then go and do even stupider shit while you are recording.

Dumbass.

HyperZell
10-15-2012, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Cos
They were talking about it on X92.9 this morning

What did they say?

7thgenvic
10-15-2012, 08:57 AM
This is hilarious! I started reading this thread last night before bed and BOOK. Sun came to the door this morning with the story of a "motorcycle menace"

GLORIOUS.

Good luck with the CPS now :)

Kg810
10-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Gold. :thumbsup:

What a pos.

XylathaneGTR
10-15-2012, 09:09 AM
From the Sun article
In an e-mail interview, he tells the Sun he started to film the foibles of others on the road after getting sick of close calls while on his motorcycle, which he’s been riding for three years now.
“I’m the type of person who isn’t afraid to make a point — careless people cause accidents, cost insurance companies money, cost taxpayers money — no one tells them how it is,” he wrote.
“Why are people careless? It’s too easy to get a licence. They take it for granted. Jump in my car and go.
“They don’t care about their fellow road user.”

So...let me make a point by being careless and not giving a shit about my fellow road user.

Scat ol' pal, when your ass gets laid out, you'll be costing tax payers money. Here's hoping they pull the plug on you, son.

skandalouz_08
10-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Haha Hopefully you make enough money on the video to fight the tickets you'll more than likely have coming your way!

zipdoa
10-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by HyperZell

What did they say?

Probably Greg Beharrell making some sort of unfunny joke.

HyperZell
10-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa

Probably Greg Beharrell making some sort of unfunny joke.

Nah, if it's the morning show then it's Fraser and Roger. I like hearing what they have to say; they're pretty intelligent guys.

skandalouz_08
10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
They basically just said that there is this idiot motorcycle driver who's Youtube video will probably hit a million views today and how for a person in Calgary's video to have that many views is kind of impressive. Heard about it on my drive in to work.

Mibz
10-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by HyperZell

Nah, if it's the morning show then it's Fraser and Roger. I like hearing what they have to say; they're pretty intelligent guys. Fraser gets worked up over silly shit. They're still the best guys on radio, but a lot of the stuff Fraser says makes me shake my head. He's the epitome of pseudo-intellectual.

Cos
10-15-2012, 09:44 AM

snowcat
10-15-2012, 10:02 AM

HyperZell
10-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Mibz
Fraser gets worked up over silly shit. They're still the best guys on radio, but a lot of the stuff Fraser says makes me shake my head. He's the epitome of pseudo-intellectual.

Well don't forget that he's a radio personality. If he didn't ever get worked up about anything it'd be pretty boring.

I don't always agree with everything these guys say, but I do find myself enjoying hearing them say it. Much better than the falsely upbeat vapid personalities on the majority of the other stations.

vengie
10-15-2012, 10:12 AM
I agree there are some morons on the streets. But calling people out for bad driving while speeding, lane splitting, street racing??

You sir are a complete and utter tool. Karma is a bitch, you'll get planted hard one day. I'm also a little shocked you didn't tint your bikes windshield as well.

Mibz
10-15-2012, 10:31 AM
A lot of guys tint or vinyl their bike windshield. Your eyes are never below it so it's a style thing. I get the joke, but......

...it's hard to see the humour in it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Maybelater
10-15-2012, 10:35 AM
He can use the money he makes from youtube to pay his tickets.

98type_r
10-15-2012, 10:37 AM
http://www.660news.com/news/local/article/411901--cops-probe-footage-of-motorcycle-nearly-hitting-pedestrian
Inspector Paul Stacey tells The Calgary Sun the video is enough to warrant an investigation, saying it seems like the biker has an aggression issue.

vengie
10-15-2012, 10:40 AM

My visor is tinted, and my bikes windshield is tinted.

There was no lane splitting. The 17/14th intersection is made wide for two cars.

I wasn't racing, just accelerating - my riding friend came up beside me - can't control that.

Accelerating well past the limit... Also your "riding partner's" front wheel came off the ground due to the acceleration. Why weren't you fingering him? Or verbally assaulting him, for stunting? Because you're an arrogant hypocritical child who now has garnered the attention of Cps... Enjoy the fines.

Tik-Tok
10-15-2012, 10:44 AM

I wasn't racing, just accelerating - my riding friend came up beside me - can't control that.

Yet instead of letting him go ahead of you, you kept pace and lane shared while he did a wheelie.

I personally enjoyed when you made fun of of the Challenger for gunning it by everyone, then a few clips later you gun it at a red light and cross 4 lanes of traffic to get by people, lol.

I'm sure you're enjoying all the attention though.

snowcat
10-15-2012, 10:49 AM

Tik-Tok
10-15-2012, 10:54 AM

You bet your balls I told him I don't like it when he rides beside me or pops wheelies. Keep that to the stunting spot.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Yet instead of letting him go ahead of you, you kept pace and lane shared while he did a wheelie.

No response for that eh?

vengie
10-15-2012, 11:05 AM

You bet your balls I told him I don't like it when he rides beside me or pops wheelies. Keep that to the stunting spot.

Now what about your speeding, or like Tik tok mentioned, cutting across 4 lanes of traffic, or nearly running down a pedestrian because he was jay walking! By that logic there you'd be ok with me pulling out in front of you while speeding on a bike to slow you down right? After all you're breaking the law! I'm just being a good citizen!

Your logic is fundamentally flawed, and you'll find out how flawed soon enough from Cps.

I honestly would have had no problem with your videos if you didn't drive like a complete tool, I agree there is an insanely ridiculous amount of terrible drivers in this city, and they need to be made aware of it. However, breaking other driving laws in the process of criticizing other drivers for doing the same and the methods you went about doing it was wrong.

JRSC00LUDE
10-15-2012, 11:39 AM
It's going to be interesting to see what comes of this from the CPS side.

As stated, yes there were a few idiots but at the end of the day you lost all your validity by responding/reacting in a dangerous manner yourself on a couple occasions.

I think it's almost assured that you will be getting fines so hopefully you actually update the thread and let everyone know, honestly, what they were.

eglove
10-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Sweet sweet justice

Scat is getting a real life ban!

ercchry
10-15-2012, 11:54 AM
lulz@ the name change on FB

swak
10-15-2012, 11:57 AM
9 times out of 10 im in favor of the decisions made by police, or higher authority in general... i can usually see the logic

However, i don't see where CPS would have anything on Scat.

All the forensic experts (with a certificate in Finance to prove their CSI expertise) on Beyond coming out once again.

XylathaneGTR
10-15-2012, 12:06 PM

My visor is tinted, and my bikes windshield is tinted.
There was no lane splitting. The 17/14th intersection is made wide for two cars.

I saw one video where you passed a van/SUV that was parked/stopped in the left lane during heavy traffic on a sunny day. You split-lane accelerated past it and honked. I was really hoping the passenger was about to open their door and step out as you passed, but alas...we can't have it all :(

OH NO, Officer! He started racing me!!!

XylathaneGTR
10-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by swak
9 times out of 10 im in favor of the decisions made by police, or higher authority in general... i can usually see the logic (based on my educational background).

However, i don't see where CPS would have anything on Scat.

All the forensic experts (with a certificate in Finance to prove their CSI expertise) on Beyond coming out once again.

I believe there is a law that one must do everything possible to avoid a collision while operating a vehicle. It could be argued that he failed to follow that law when he accelerated at a pedi (so hip) who was crossing the street.
I think that's really the only thing they could go for on him...as there is no law against flipping off a driver or a motor cyclist acting like an idiot.
I'd imagine that it would fall pretty flat though, since his actions didn't actually cause a collision or injury to anyone.

Anyways, don't be a prick. People like to speculate, so fucking what?

JRSC00LUDE
10-15-2012, 12:24 PM
I don't know what they can or can't do. I have gathered that the Police have decided to look into it and typically, when they make such public statements, something is going to come of it. I will be curious to see what that is.

cherpintow
10-15-2012, 12:33 PM
The article from the Sun should have been more focussed on the dangers of Jay-walking. As much as I don't agree with some of the things from the video, the article pissed me off even more...

turbotrip
10-15-2012, 12:44 PM
lol, i enjoy his retarded videos. i hope the cops dont try to charge him with anything, but even if they do i'm sure the thousands of dollars he made off these videos will help get a lawyer who will easily fight em off.

Modelexis
10-15-2012, 12:45 PM
It's kinda like in Superman IV where he has to cut off the top of a mountain to plug the dangerous volcano.

He's like a modern day Superman.:)

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/superman-iv-quest-for-peace/13.gif

dewytrain
10-15-2012, 12:52 PM
People want to watch it and it gives me a nice paycheck. So IDAF.

Might want to get YouTube to cut that paycheck sooner than later.

C_Dave45
10-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Hahahaha....even other local forums are taking notice:
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=152498

colinxx235
10-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by dewytrain

Might want to get YouTube to cut that paycheck sooner then later.

then later what?

eglove
10-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235

then later what?

Profits aren't paid on videos that gain views on illegal activities

C_Dave45
10-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by eglove
Originally posted by colinxx235

then later what?

:rofl: Colin was pointing out the previous posters use of "then vs than"

I love all the comments in the Sun. Way to go Elliot...the most hated motorcyclist of all time...even by his peers.

dewytrain
10-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

:rofl: Colin was pointing out the previous posters use of "then vs than"

[/QUOTE]

Previous post corrected

canadian_hustla
10-15-2012, 06:50 PM
interesting thread.

I agree that it is good to out some of the bad drivers in Calgary. With that being said, I think it might backfire on snowcat as his display of heroism is blinded by the fact that he does it in a unprofessional manner - and well makes himself look like he has an anger management problem. The swearing, fingering and intentional running someone down is not really what this city needs.

Fines aside, I would think it would be hard trying to justify this to a future employer? :dunno:

anyways, good luck, and It will be interesting to see what happens with the CPS investigation.

sr20s14zenki
10-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Not that im supporting jay walkers, but there was NOBODY
around but the jaywalker, and this biker fag. When he saw the guy going across the street jaywalking, he GUNNED it to get there before the guy finished crossing the street. I hope somebody clotheslines him doing that shit one day. I agree, there are bad drivers, but this is NOT the way to deal with them.

One day man, as its already been said, you are going to mouth off the wrong person, and you are either going to get the shit stomped out of you, or worse and lip off somebody with nothing to lose who may just decide to shoot you in the face, and no, not the way your boyfriend does...this would be fatal.

Shape up or ship out, you my friend, are a shitty human being. Ive followed your shenanegins for a long time....you are a waste of skin.

natty54
10-15-2012, 08:06 PM
brutal! I wonder what will come of it. and sucks if something does! (yes some of the stuff he did was stupid)

Sucks that something you posted and made for fun can be used against you

88CRX
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjhviuWBhXs&feature=share&list=PL3614CA3CEDF07BCD

@ 2:16 :facepalm:

codetrap
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Shape up or ship out, you my friend, are a shitty human being. Ive followed your shenanegins for a long time....you are a waste of skin. You know, I've met him in person, chatted over a beer once, and honestly, he's nice enough. He's just really young, and has WAY too much energy. Dude was positively vibrating standing there, couldn't hold still for a moment. I've known guys like him when I was young, and most of them settled down when they found a way to channel that energy in a positive fashion. We all did stupid shit when we were younger, the only real difference is that now its super easy to document it.

ercchry
10-15-2012, 09:22 PM
look at that! being a mature adult got me banned from the "beyond bike cruise" facebook group for my stance on this subject :rofl:

sr20s14zenki
10-15-2012, 09:24 PM
We all did stupid shit but as an example, what if that j walker didnt lean back
As he did and he hit him? Theres stupid shit, and theres endangering life. Just because he committed the horrible crime of j walking doesnt make it ok

ercchry
10-15-2012, 09:30 PM
thats alright evan, these are the kind of squids in the facebook group that claim to have affiliation with this site

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150940822409058

pretty sure mibz should hunt them down and layout that ban hammer