PDA

View Full Version : Manulife - Coverme coverage (health & dental)

thetransporter
12-16-2012, 05:51 PM
So I signed to coverme.com / manulife @ 100 /month for the top of the line dental coverage as I am a small business owner.

Anyway been a customer for about 2 years - ($2400 so far) i recently required a filling/bridge and manulife has been a pain with my dental office - they are asking for Xrays of my teeth before from years ago.

My current dentist doesnt have those and naturally my old dentist retired and probably has passed on.

What should I do?

skandalouz_08
12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
If a filling/bridge is included in your dental package with Manu I don't see why they wouldn't pay it for you.

At this point its not worth cancelling and changing plans until all your dental work is done as a new plan will have mandatory waiting periods for any dental coverage but if you want to look at other coverage options for you in the future let me know as I work in the field and can help you out.

Best of luck dealing with Manu, haven't had many good experiences with them.

Amysicle
12-17-2012, 07:45 PM
If your old dentist retired and sold his practice to another dentist who owns/operates it, they would likely still have it on file for 7 years.

ExtraSlow
12-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Or if your new dentist hasn't done any X-rays recently, they are probably covered under your plan.