12-17-2012, 07:27 PM
un

AsianAfroSamurai
01-01-2013, 10:48 PM
They can definately be worthwhile.

I listen to a variety.

Below is what I have subscribed to that is business/money related:

Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders:
Absolutely amazing. Part of Stanford's program where business leaders (and other noteworthy people) do lectures. If you are interested in hearing Melinda Gates, Michael Dell and other top leaders in their area, this is the one. Don't let the title mislead you. There are many topics covered outside entrepreneurship.

HBR IdeaCast:
Harvard Business Review's podcast. Not too much too say if you are familiar with HBR. Definately worth it as many topics are covered.

Mckinsey on Finance Podcasts:
Dry but goes through many topics. Worth a listen. Episodes tend to be short. Various topics outside finance but still business related.

Seth Godin's Startup School:
It's not updated but has a lot of short sessions on building a startup. Based on a sessions Seth did that were recorded.

EntreLeadership Podcast:
Done by Dave Ramsey's company. Worthwhile. Feels a bit commercial but has lots of good content.

Dave Ramsey Show:
Dave is incredible. He does a 3 hour radio show almost everyday. The podcast contains about 40 minutes of each day. Worth listening to. I don't think anyone can say they wouldn't get something out of his podcasts. The podcast is all about callers getting advice on their money issues. Dave is a natural broadcaster and has a quirky personality which makes it quite entertaining to listen to.