PDA

View Full Version : Inn From The Cold

lachris
12-18-2012, 12:14 AM
Hey Ya'll not sure what the rules are around what I'm going to post. So I'll post any way and if there are any issues just let me know.

My daughter has started a campaign and she has called it "Have a heart" You can find it all here https://www.facebook.com/EmmasHaveAHeartCampaign

My little girl has always wanted to end homelessness so this year she has started painting pictures of hearts to raise money for IFTC. We told her not to set her goal to high, but she has now raised more money that what her original goal.

She then wanted to end off her Campaign with a silent auction. Latitude art gallery has donated the space. now this is where you come in. We are looking for donations large and small to serve as auction items Some items will be used as door prizes other silent auction and the largest items we are hoping to have a "live" auction.

If anyone need to see a letter from IFTC to she that we have paired up with them I'd be more that happy to show. I have been on beyond for a long time not always as the user name lachris. I have seem beyond pull together to do some awesome work.

Cheers
Chris

eblend
12-18-2012, 11:40 AM
bastardchild? Is that you?

I kid I kid, goodluck with your fundraiser

lachris
12-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Actually it was Focus back in the day. I locked myself out of that account so I had to make a new one! LOL