PDA

View Full Version : auto or manual?

la_hoodlum
02-14-2004, 12:50 AM
i bought a 92 civic cx hatchback, automatic for the reason that other family members will occasionaly drive it, and can't drive standard. i wanna supe it up a bit, but everyones sayin not to because its auto. i just wanted to know whats everyones opinion, and if i should go ahead and start fixin er up
peace

JordanLotoski
02-14-2004, 12:54 AM
cosmetic....thats all id do...rims and some coils

cappachihngo
02-14-2004, 12:58 AM
nothings wrong wit a auto, i'd still tune my car as if it was a manual, it probably won't look as "cool" when ppl look inside, but they'll understand wit a bit of explaining... my cousin has been thou the same route, he even got a sedan and ppl still accept that...

anyways good luck wit the mods...:D

djfob
02-14-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
cosmetic....thats all id do...rims and some coils

As an auto thats what i would also recommend. Suspension and maybe some lips.

africano
02-14-2004, 03:10 AM
auto is good if your engine got some torque, since it's a honda torque is out of the question. sell your honda and buy a R32 GTR Skyline sweet ass ride 5 speed manual.

p.s. who cares if your family doesn't drive standard, more reason for them to stay away from your car

lam-boy
02-15-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by africano
auto is good if your engine got some torque, since it's a honda torque is out of the question. sell your honda and buy a R32 GTR Skyline sweet ass ride 5 speed manual.

p.s. who cares if your family doesn't drive standard, more reason for them to stay away from your car

yeah because not everyone here cares or looks out for their family members.