PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines...

EK 2.0
02-14-2004, 10:41 AM
Hey everyone...and yes, you singles guys and gals too...

HAPPY VALENTINES...hope it is a great day for all of you no matter what, or WHO you are doing...:love: :love:

Arif

GTS Jeff
02-14-2004, 10:50 AM
are u hitting on me dude? haha

Kona9
02-14-2004, 10:58 AM
just another day where people are almost forced to spend money to prove something that should be of knowledge throughout the rest of the year. It has become an epidemic, because now if you don't get or do anything for your girl, all hell can break loose. So I am going to turn the tables this time around. Yup, I won't be getting my girl anything, but come March 20th I know I will be getting a steak and a BJ.:angel:

1badPT
02-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Valentine's day means a bj BEFORE the morning shower :D :thumbsup: :eek: :clap:

ZorroAMG
02-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Valentine's day is for wife beaters and cheaters who NEED a special day to try and make up to their wife/girlfriend for all the neglect and stupid shit they pulled all year. Stupidest holiday in the world. It's all about buying cheap candy and soon-to-be-dead flowers just so the girl can feel special for a day...what about the other 364 days? I NEVER do anything besides the occasional dinner on Valentines day because I am never in the dog house. hahahahaahaha

The woman who makes a big deal out of it and gets mad if she doesn't get anything (or the wrong thing) is way too needy and needs to learn independence cause it's like some women think it's their second birthday....gimme gimme...

It's not a romantic day or a special time to spend with the loved one, it's a manufactured holiday designed by Hallmark to sell teddy bears and cards..awwww how romantic and sweet honey!

Valentines means a BJ before you are even awake.

FUCK!! I totally forgot it was today!!!!!! Anyone got any ideas?? I need to buy something for the missus!! LOL

1badPT
02-14-2004, 12:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what was that about never being in the dog house? :tongue:

ZorroAMG
02-14-2004, 01:04 PM
the last part is a joke, today I don't HAVE a GF currently LOL

nine8civicSi
02-14-2004, 01:34 PM
v-day sucks when the gf is in another city :(

JAYMEZ
02-14-2004, 01:49 PM
I like getting presents from my gf heheh

GTS Jeff
02-14-2004, 03:17 PM
she aint around but i got her candy roses and heart shaped chocolates which ill probably end up eating before she comes back

Def_3
02-14-2004, 03:20 PM
just another day where people are almost forced to spend money to prove something that should be of knowledge throughout the rest of the year. It has become an epidemic, because now if you don't get or do anything for your girl, all hell can break loose. So I am going to turn the tables this time around. Yup, I won't be getting my girl anything, but come March 20th I know I will be getting a steak and a BJ

:clap:

Kona9
02-14-2004, 03:23 PM
The only time the "V" word "valentine" is actually any good is when it is mixed with two other more common, well liked "v" words. They are Vagina and Virginity:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
02-14-2004, 04:15 PM
and Very furious fucking

Melinda
02-15-2004, 03:10 AM
Aww enough of the macho talk guys, what were some of the nice things you did for your girls? I know some of you guys are softies, you cant all be the heartless meanies you claim to be or else you'd all be single :) So tell us what you did to make your lady feel truly special

three.eighteen.
02-15-2004, 03:27 AM
I offered for 5 dollars i would show up on any of my girl-friends front lawns in the middle of the night, with a guitar and play the song of their choice...today i made 0 dollars :rofl:

ZorroAMG
02-15-2004, 03:51 AM
I have a girl coming in from Detroit tomorrow morning so tonight I was off the hook. As I stated above, I make no special effort on Valentines day cause for the most part I put in above average effort EVERYDAY.

Sorry for the crass remarks earlier Mel :)

EK 2.0
02-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
Aww enough of the macho talk guys, what were some of the nice things you did for your girls? I know some of you guys are softies, you cant all be the heartless meanies you claim to be or else you'd all be single :) So tell us what you did to make your lady feel truly special

Well, there was this one girl, we dated for almost 2 years, and had been friends for about 6...I had asked her to marry me, BUT she said no cause she was seeing my best-friend, for over 2 weeks...who was a woman so yeah...this whole love and do something nice for your other half-thing...

Kidding, but honestly, I have had some bad expiriences in love, so like Zorro said, why focus all the love for one day, when all year round you can make her feel extra special...

Melinda
02-15-2004, 12:35 PM
Aww that's really sad. I mean I totally get the "it's only one day and you should love thast person all year round" and I do. But sometimes with the business of life, it's hard to remember to do special stuff so I feel like valentine's day is just like a little kick in the butt to remember. This year I think we went all out and had a very memorable Valentine's day...all stuff we'd normally do but all at once so it made it really special :)

Haha I wont tell you guys what we planned cause I dont want you guys to make fun of rollie the way you always do with a guy who fesses up to being a good, caring boyfriend :( Or at least I'm gonna wait until a few more stories from boys are posted...:)

-250-
02-15-2004, 01:50 PM
I went to my g/fs house at 6am, (had the key) prepared a massive breakfast quietly, rented her all time favorite love story (titanic), then snuck into her room, and slept with her. When she woke up she was plesently surprised; I went and cooked what was prepared, we had breakfast, and then we proceeded to watch the movie, I pretended to like the movie, she couldnt tell i was sorta bored it was perfect.

Blacura
02-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Whats wrong with showing a girl how much you care about her and how much she means to you. Who cares if its a manufactured day, its a day when you should do something special for her, make her feel special. Spend a few bucks, make her happy, if shes special to you wont mind.

EK 2.0
02-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Blacura
Whats wrong with showing a girl how much you care about her and how much she means to you. Who cares if its a manufactured day, its a day when you should do something special for her, make her feel special. Spend a few bucks, make her happy, if shes special to you wont mind.

But then if shes so special, then why not show her shes special ALL year round??...Why do we need images of Cupid and hearts on Hallmarks windows to show her that??...

FiveFreshFish
02-15-2004, 03:08 PM
It's like any other "special" day like Mother's Day, Father's Day, Secretary's Day, Steak-and-BJ Day, etc. :D

girlRACER
02-15-2004, 07:51 PM
I went to HK for reading week. I spent the whole day as a third wheel with my brother and his girlfriend :rolleyes: Yes...I bought the flowers for his girlfriend and then the three of us went for dinner. It was pretty lame.

jdmakkord
02-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

I bought my lady a promise ring, took her out for a 4 course dinner, drank some wine, had some bad ass desert, then came home for..........

Twas a good day:D

method
02-15-2004, 09:33 PM
I got drunk and danced around in a garbage bag.

:dunno:

Melinda
02-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

I bought my lady a promise ring, took her out for a 4 course dinner, drank some wine, had some bad ass desert, then came home for..........

Twas a good day:D
Sounds a bit like my valentines day :) I got a really nice promise ring with 5 beautiful diamonds in it, 12 roses, a heart shaped box of chocolates, and trip to banff with a romantic italian dinner and trip to the banff hot springs...hehe it was a great day

Dirty_SOHC
02-16-2004, 12:19 AM
glad you liked the weekend:thumbsup:

I enjoyed the chocolate fondue the most:love:

Zephyr
02-16-2004, 12:40 AM
a little late but:

Hearts and roses and kisses galore,
What the hell is all of that shit for?
People get mushy and start acting queer,
It is definitely the most annoying day of the year.
This day needs to get the hell over with and pass,
Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's ass!
I'll spend the day so drunk that I just can't speak,
And wear only black for the rest of the week.
Guys act all sweet but it soon will fade,
For all they are doing is trying to get laid.
The arrow Cupid shot at me must not have hit,
Because I think love is a big crock of shit!
So here is my story, what else can I say?
Love bites my ass... Fuck Valentine's Day!

Kona9
02-21-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by method
I got drunk and danced around in a garbage bag.

:dunno:

:clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: