PDA

View Full Version : Another dog ripoff i think?

cancer man
12-31-2012, 05:38 AM
Hello and thanks for the email.
I am so glad reading from you with answers to my questions okay.I was so impressed to hear that you have a lab okay,This mean you have good experience with puppies and dogs and you will handle my puppy with lots of love and care. Lizzie will be of a nice, good family pet and companion to you okay.I am so excited of the good and lovely home you want to provide for Lizzie.Do make sure you take good care of her, spoil her with much love and care forever and do keep me updated and posted with her progress and send monthly pictures so that i will see how she is doing and growing up with your family okay.Lizzie will come alongside with some foods as listed below for the start, a hand book to guide you on how to feed her daily, a menu book containing all her diets as listed below;

Pancake cream, Applaws, boiled rice, green beans, Liquivite (is a canned liquid food made from chicken, liver, beef, eggs and skim milk), dog biscuits like; Pedigree Gravy Bones 1.5Kg, Winalot Shapes Biscuits 2kg, Pedigree Markies 1.5Kg, Shaws Egg Biscuits; and other needs like; playing toys like soccer and teddy bears, feeding bowls, puppy warm blankets, puppy bed, clothes, leads, collars, health papers, vet records, ownership documents bearing your names.Please make sure you keep to Lizzie's diets as i will love you to maintain his diets.Lizzie will come with enough foods which will last for 3months.That is, you will only be required to buy her foods and other needs till after 3months.

Delivery will be done on the date of delivery as the courier company will deliver Lizzie to your doorstep with great care and professional skills and she will arrive safely and on time.Kindly email me back with your full delivery details as requested below so that i will take Lizzie to the courier company on the date of delivery and register her with all necessary needs and health papers okay.

Your Full Names......................
Home Address..........................
Street Address..........................
City..........................................
Post Code.................................
Mobile Number............................
Land Line Number........................
Date Of Delivery........................

As soon as i am done with the puppy registration on the date of delivery , the courier company will contact you via email and phone call for you to confirm your names and home address for rightful delivery of the puppy to your house address and also instruct you on how to make a deposit payment of $100 upfront/before delivery okay so that they will quickly activate Lizzie's delivery and deliver her as early as possible to your doorstep with all her necessary needs and health papers and you complete the remaining $150 at your door step when the delivery man arrive and hand your baby in good health condition okay.. The courier company will issue you with the puppy home delivery card after you make payment and provide them with the puppy delivery activation code which will be given to you after making payment in the bank okay.

Thanks
Waiting.....

spikerS
12-31-2012, 07:05 AM
Total skam okay! now go eat them applaws and a 1.5kg Pedigree gravy bone.

dj_rice
12-31-2012, 07:49 AM
First Nigerian Car scams and now Nigerian dog scams...those sneaky Nigerians

lilmira
12-31-2012, 11:10 AM
Courier company with professional skills? What is that? Like delivery on time?

I only do transaction in an empty parking lot in personal. 20 dollar bills in briefcase. One on one.

sxtasy
12-31-2012, 11:32 AM
puppy delivery activation code? Sounds pretty legit :rofl:

cancer man
12-31-2012, 11:42 AM
What pisses me off is the fact he provided me with pics of the blood hound
and he sounded legit untill i said c.o.d on delivery.
I wonder how many people already took the hook?
Sneaky MOFO.

Kloubek
12-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Sending a puppy via "delivery" is just a horrible idea in the first place - even if it was legit, okay?

Any reputable breeder would want to meet the potential owner first okay. If you're looking for a puppy Cancer Man, I highly suggest you do research and find yourself a local breeder instead okay?

clem24
12-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Okay do all Nigerian scammers go to the same Engrish school? Or is there a standard scam school they attend? Like scam 101 okay.

cancer man
12-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Sending a puppy via "delivery" is just a horrible idea in the first place - even if it was legit, okay?

Any reputable breeder would want to meet the potential owner first okay. If you're looking for a puppy Cancer Man, I highly suggest you do research and find yourself a local breeder instead okay?

I totally disagree with your statement.I don't buy from breeders
I rescue dogs.
And as for delivery they generally come in limo service.

D'z Nutz
12-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Haha that's hilarious okay

Kloubek
12-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by cancer man

I totally disagree with your statement.I don't buy from breeders
I rescue dogs.
And as for delivery they generally come in limo service.

So... this email was in response to you *rescuing* a dog? It looks like an outright purchase to me.

Even rescuing, you should meet the dog before you purchase. I'd never commit myself to as much as a 14 year commitment without knowing if the animal would be compatible with me and my family.