PDA

View Full Version : Bath Salts PSA

rage2
01-02-2013, 06:53 PM
mhlaHwnErBI

speedog
01-02-2013, 08:26 PM
So demographic-wise, this drug would probably fit into the age group that a lot of beyonders fall into and as such, has anyone seen first hand the effects of bath salts? One would have to be a fool to think that bath salts aren't here in Calgary and they certainly look like something that is quite scary to try even once.

Tik-Tok
01-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by speedog
they certainly look like something that is quite scary to try even once.

I haven't tried or know anyone who has, but... you could easily take out the rolling back eyes from the girl, and the demon face of the room mate, and you'd have a commercial for Anti-Drinking.

e31
01-02-2013, 09:00 PM
So demographic-wise, this drug would probably fit into the age group that a lot of beyonders fall into and as such, has anyone seen first hand the effects of bath salts?

Judging from the thought process & sentence structure of some in the "Building (a home) with ______" thread, i'd say that there are more than a couple people have logged in here while using bath salts.

Maybelater
01-02-2013, 09:15 PM
So demographic-wise, this drug would probably fit into the age group that a lot of beyonders fall into and as such, has anyone seen first hand the effects of bath salts? One would have to be a fool to think that bath salts aren't here in Calgary and they certainly look like something that is quite scary to try even once.

I haven't heard of people using bath salts that I know of. I think the people who use legal highs are usually youth because the adult drug users usually have connections to much more enjoyable illegal/prescription drugs.

This is the drug that is normally sold as 'bath salts' http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdpv/

Sentry
01-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Maybelater
I think the people who use legal highs are usually youth because the adult drug users usually have connections to much more enjoyable illegal/prescription drugs.
Word.

dewytrain
01-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Bath salts are a way of life!

ZenOps
01-02-2013, 09:34 PM
I just wonder if the bath salt makers (the ones that also make bubble bath) are going to sue for defamation.

Really, if they made a drug and called it "Ketchup" - I wonder how long it would take for Heinz to sue (for $10 billion or so)

JRSC00LUDE
01-02-2013, 09:41 PM
ZenOps,

I still can't figure out if you're slowly brainwashing us or if we're just all learning how to communicate with you. :dunno:

Either way I keep finding you less and less crazy. :rofl:

speedog
01-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
ZenOps,

I still can't figure out if you're slowly brainwashing us or if we're just all learning how to communicate with you. :dunno:

Either way I keep finding you less and less crazy. :rofl:
It just the salts, nothing more, nothing less.

r3ccOs
01-02-2013, 11:02 PM
dubstep encourages bathsalts use!

BensonTT
01-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Just stick to Salvia. LoL

Supa Dexta
01-04-2013, 02:26 PM
I've dealt with a woman who's on em.. Sad fukin case, she's got a few kids and everything.. That shit will MESS you up, strange shit to watch them while tripping on it.

floodpants
01-07-2013, 01:56 PM
one hell of a drug

clem24
01-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps
I just wonder if the bath salt makers (the ones that also make bubble bath) are going to sue for defamation.

Hahaha when I first heard that people were getting high on bath salts, I thought that they were literally taking or modifying everyday bath salts and ingesting or smoking them LOL. So yeah I can see how someone can make the mistake = lawsuit worthy! But um.. Who exactly do you sue?

rage2
01-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Ya, don't think you can sue for unfortunate names haha.

fr-jtbpUtdU

MilanoRedTeg
01-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Who would they even sue? Do they know who originally came up with the name for the drug? I doubt it.

sillysod
01-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by MilanoRedTeg
Who would they even sue? Do they know who originally came up with the name for the drug? I doubt it.

haha, i'm sure he was being sarcastic. Special K's been around a long time and that's even a trademark.

ercchry
01-07-2013, 05:18 PM
apple is suing a grocery store... anything is possible

LollerBrader
01-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
I've dealt with a woman who's on em.. Sad fukin case, she's got a few kids and everything.. That shit will MESS you up, strange shit to watch them while tripping on it.

Was there a big change in the person before trip/ after trip?

Were they messed to begin with, or did it F up their lives completely?

I don't think I'm the only one here who is eager for as many details as you care to provide.

Supa Dexta
01-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Its actually a couple that lives not far from my parents... They were low income for sure, drank and smoked weed before... not sure what else, never saw them with much else.. Then rumours of the salts started.

Then it got fucking weird... They get really paranoid and would walk around the woods behind their house, there were all kinds of little stick teepee's made, about 2 feet high. Then they would freak out that these little 'trails' thru the woods were people, or cops trying to spy on them. And you'd hear them firing off guns into the darkness at night.

The skirting under their trailer had the corner pulled back enough you could probably stick your arm in and the wife was convinced the husband took the woman from the local pizza shop under there to screw her (same as the teepee's) :rofl:

Theres an old abandoned road not far from their house, they'd often be seen down there, and cars coming and going/ them digging thru the bushes.

In her own van she called my neighbour over (mechanic) becauase she found some wires going into her seat and was convinced her husband was spying on her, so she wanted to cut them... = power seats... eventually her window was down all the time too, so I assume she cut it too..

One night I was at a neighbours house, and this van comes speeding in the driveway - and I was like WTF is this, then it clicked who it was. She hops out, runs to the lawn and lays flat on her face. Pops up runs some more and hides behind a bush thats like 2 feet high. ha She then runs off across the field, into the ditch and hides for a minute.. Not knowing we're watching the whole thing.. (it was dark) She climbs up on the side of the road, and then a car comes by and she lays flat on the shoulder, arms out.. Thinking the car wont see her.

Over the bank she goes - down to the abandoned road. Screws around down there a bit till a car pulls up, she climbs back up the bank and gets in the car cursing and yelling.. They are gone for 45 mins, and then the car comes back, we're just sitting out having some beer since its a nice summer night - she gets out of the car, screws around a minute walking up and down each side of it, then spots us ! ah shit.. She comes walking towards us while she's doing up her pants! Asking if she can have a drink.. She's stumbling all over the place, we say no drinks and no smokes and tell her to go.. She gets back in the van she first came in and leaves.

Meanwhile her kids were taken by her mother a time or 2, the husband is off them and gone I believe.. But she keeps getting the kids back (3 kids aged 3-11) left home all the time to fend for themselves. You see the boy fishing in the brook sometimes, he's like 8..

And she or her van is found in random spots all the time, sometimes in the middle of the road, across her driveway, parked pretty well on her door step.. etc

Once found in a local business' parking lot at 6 am, the owner tried to wake her, no reply.. So he called his wife whos a nurse to come check, she got her awake.. and asks who's watching the kids.. She claims her husband is.. = no, the husband isn't even around, so the kids were alone all night.. terrible shit..

Last I saw her myself was at the corner store, she goes there to use the phone all the time.. She used to be heavy but is stick thin now. A few wiggers came in the store and yelled at her they had to go, and to hurry up, she got off the phone and hopped in the car with them. They were 20's... She's mid 30's and dressed all hoochy..

:nut:

They say it's really bad back in NS.. I'm the type of guy who's out a lot, and sees a lot of stuff/ ends up at random parties - But I have never been in a spot salts were being taken.. But there's shit happening all over the area. And I know girls who work at the hospitals who tell me stories of cops taking ppl in on them.. Naked girls doing shit, one caught humping a statue in a cemetery, another found naked in the river..

Supa Dexta
01-08-2013, 12:04 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/05/30/ns-bath-salts-user.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/10/31/ns-drug-arrest.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/05/22/ns-bath-salts-drugs.html

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/99561-drug-called-bath-salts-causes-concern

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/161699-pictou-county-battles-back-against-bath-salts-addiction

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/06/05/ns-bath-salts-ban-reaction.html

FixedGear
01-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Its actually a couple that lives not far from my parents... They were low income for sure, drank and smoked weed before... not sure what else, never saw them with much else.. Then rumours of the salts started.

Then it got fucking weird... They get really paranoid and would walk around the woods behind their house, there were all kinds of little stick teepee's made, about 2 feet high. Then they would freak out that these little 'trails' thru the woods were people, or cops trying to spy on them. And you'd hear them firing off guns into the darkness at night.

The skirting under their trailer had the corner pulled back enough you could probably stick your arm in and the wife was convinced the husband took the woman from the local pizza shop under there to screw her (same as the teepee's) :rofl:

Theres an old abandoned road not far from their house, they'd often be seen down there, and cars coming and going/ them digging thru the bushes.

In her own van she called my neighbour over (mechanic) becauase she found some wires going into her seat and was convinced her husband was spying on her, so she wanted to cut them... = power seats... eventually her window was down all the time too, so I assume she cut it too..

One night I was at a neighbours house, and this van comes speeding in the driveway - and I was like WTF is this, then it clicked who it was. She hops out, runs to the lawn and lays flat on her face. Pops up runs some more and hides behind a bush thats like 2 feet high. ha She then runs off across the field, into the ditch and hides for a minute.. Not knowing we're watching the whole thing.. (it was dark) She climbs up on the side of the road, and then a car comes by and she lays flat on the shoulder, arms out.. Thinking the car wont see her.

Over the bank she goes - down to the abandoned road. Screws around down there a bit till a car pulls up, she climbs back up the bank and gets in the car cursing and yelling.. They are gone for 45 mins, and then the car comes back, we're just sitting out having some beer since its a nice summer night - she gets out of the car, screws around a minute walking up and down each side of it, then spots us ! ah shit.. She comes walking towards us while she's doing up her pants! Asking if she can have a drink.. She's stumbling all over the place, we say no drinks and no smokes and tell her to go.. She gets back in the van she first came in and leaves.

Meanwhile her kids were taken by her mother a time or 2, the husband is off them and gone I believe.. But she keeps getting the kids back (3 kids aged 3-11) left home all the time to fend for themselves. You see the boy fishing in the brook sometimes, he's like 8..

And she or her van is found in random spots all the time, sometimes in the middle of the road, across her driveway, parked pretty well on her door step.. etc

Once found in a local business' parking lot at 6 am, the owner tried to wake her, no reply.. So he called his wife whos a nurse to come check, she got her awake.. and asks who's watching the kids.. She claims her husband is.. = no, the husband isn't even around, so the kids were alone all night.. terrible shit..

Last I saw her myself was at the corner store, she goes there to use the phone all the time.. She used to be heavy but is stick thin now. A few wiggers came in the store and yelled at her they had to go, and to hurry up, she got off the phone and hopped in the car with them. They were 20's... She's mid 30's and dressed all hoochy..

:nut:

They say it's really bad back in NS.. I'm the type of guy who's out a lot, and sees a lot of stuff/ ends up at random parties - But I have never been in a spot salts were being taken.. But there's shit happening all over the area. And I know girls who work at the hospitals who tell me stories of cops taking ppl in on them.. Naked girls doing shit, one caught humping a statue in a cemetery, another found naked in the river..

Do you know for certain that this woman was using bath salts? I'm just curious as many of the high-profile reports of bath salts making people go crazy are based on unsubstantiated or untrue rumours, or are ignoring other confounding medical conditions like schizophrenia. For example, for about 3 weeks, every news outlet in North America was blaming bath salts for making the guy eat the face off the other guy... but it later turned out that bath salts had nothing to do with it, and the guy was just batshit crazy. Of course, that part of the story just got very brief mention in some corner of the back of the paper.

I haven't used bath salts and never would, but most of the media coverage just screams Reefer-Madness-style propaganda to me.

Supa Dexta
01-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Yeah it was, they actually stashed some at the mechanics house one time they were scared the cops were coming..

...Some of his chickens also went missing then too.. ha

FixedGear
01-08-2013, 12:23 PM
that's some crazy shit. was she ever violent towards anyone?

Supa Dexta
01-08-2013, 12:25 PM
No, not that I saw, or heard of.. In fact she used to be a 'tough girl' in school, and isn't like that at all now.. But she's also in her 30's and that was highschool.. She runs her mouth, that Ive seen, but the encounter I had with her, she was going to rub up against me and I pushed her away and she just wandered off. She was going to go inside the garage, where a few others were and I told her no, and she listened.

She lost all her weight, typical crack head look.. And got really whorish.. Heard she's suckin and fuckin whatever will give her a few bux.

1barA4
01-08-2013, 12:42 PM
She lost all her weight, typical crack head look.. And got really whorish.. Heard she's suckin and fuckin whatever will give her a few bux.

Pics and number?

:love:

Throw red hair in there and some scars (physical and emotional) and I may have to get a divorce or parlay a 3 way!

clem24
01-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Man that's fucked up shit. I am glad the only thing I have to deal with in my neigbourhood is just some neighbours who don't like each other.

rage2
01-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Sounds like bath salts is a better diet plan than Aids.

Supa Dexta
01-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah no doubt eh, but the drugs may lead to the aids?.. They go for days without eating apparently, running around being sketch bags.

Supa Dexta
01-24-2013, 08:26 PM
So this continues..

Biggest salts bust in canada now real close to where I'm from - and I know the kid arrested.

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/2013-01-24/article-3163231/$375-K-worth-of-bath-salts-seized/1

Didn't see that coming.

cancer man
01-27-2013, 08:45 AM
I think this is worse.

http://www.ibtimes.com/zombie-apocalypse-russia-krokodil-drug-turns-people-zombies-742607

NSFW..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo