PDA

View Full Version : Hardwood Floor

nit78
02-14-2004, 04:05 PM
I am looking to purchase some oak hardwood flooring (real not laminate) Anyone have suggestions were I would get the best price from?

ZorroAMG
02-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Hawthorn Interiors has good prices and a FANTASTIC installer. Ask for Joanne and tell her Mark from the Paradyme said to check with you.

nismodrifter
02-14-2004, 04:28 PM
one recommendation for you....stay away from a place called Tri-Jay flooring (their hardwood floor contractor is a company called FloorScapes). They can't get a single thing right.....product is good,installers are good, but the sales people there will give you the worst headache you have ever had in your life (way too much hassle to keep checking up on them to make sure they orderered the exact product you asked for..)

there has been cases where the salesperson has screwd up orders because of his shitty writing. He wrote the order down sloppy and the person who placed the order thought that his "9" was a "4" and that resulted in COMPLETELY wrong flooring being ordered which pushed back possession date a hella long time for the owners...

btw...are you looking for Prefinished flooring? or finished on site??

A2VR6
02-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Timbertown has alot of selection, dont know if they have the best price.

EnRich
02-14-2004, 06:19 PM
PM me bout a humidifier for your house too... I sell the best ones in the city, I sell em for sears, top notch shit.. .your gonna need a humi so that the floor doesnt crack and creek.... PM me if interested, it should be a finisher for your job..

Rich

ZorroAMG
02-14-2004, 06:45 PM
Yeah for real HW floors, a good humidifier is a must, get one that doesn't require refilling everyday if possible

lam-boy
02-15-2004, 03:01 AM
when i got back from vacation...some of my hardwood flooring cracked..well the wood shrunk.
damn sucked ass haha