PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2009 Mercedes C350 4Matic (Modded)

shakalaka
01-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Up for sale is a C350, fully loaded with every single available option, premium and AMG packages. Has navigation, harmon kardon upgraded system, 18" matte black AMG rims, full glass panoramic roof etc. Car has literally been babied and maintained regularly. Has the certified pre-owned warranty from Mercedes-Benz also.

The car has not been involved in any accidents what so ever. Not even a minor fender bender. Purchaser can have the car looked at by any mechanic they like. As stated it's still under the warranty so there are no issues.

Extras Include:
Single Fin Grille
LED Side Markers
Carbon Fiber Front Lip
LED Eyelids
35% Tint all-around
Carbon Fiber C63 Diffuser
Quad-Tip Exhaust Conversion
X-Pipe
Debadged
LED Tail Lights
Matte Black AMG Rims (Plastidipped)

All the stock parts have been kept and will be included. I am selling because I am looking to upgrade to something else, otherwise I absolutely love this car and it is a lot of fun to drive. It is 4MATIC so it's perfect for winters as well. Two of the tires are brand new and the other two have over 80% tread left. Everything else is perfect and it has recently had servicing done.

Price is OBO and I am willing to let interested buyers check it out. The car is located in Edmonton for most of the week and in Calgary on lots of weekends. The mileage is predominantly all highway. Feel free to email any questions/offers. The pictures don't show the matte black rims, I will try to get some updated pictures up shortly.

Link to Pictures:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2009-Mercedes-Benz-C350-4MATIC-Modded-AMG-Package-W0QQAdIdZ500616114

Special Beyond Price: $30K

I have seen the car I like and would love to get rid of this so I can upgrade, hence the huge drop from my earlier asking price.

rage2
01-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Why don't u just trade it in? You'll save a huge chunk on GST alone.

shakalaka
01-08-2013, 10:59 AM
I already spoke to them about it. I end up losing 16K in 9 months if I go that route.:cry:

I want a C63 but not that bad. Worst case, I will upgrade in a year or so and then get the c63 coupe.

shakalaka
01-24-2013, 09:58 AM
I shall bump this for fun :D .

shakalaka
07-06-2013, 11:57 AM
BUMP! Car is back up for sale with a huge price drop. I would like to upgrade and have my eye on something I like, so would love to see this go ASAP.