PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Pair (2X) Fixed Race Seats

AutoXRacer
01-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Hayy there.

I figured I would ask on here because "somebody knows somebody." I am looking for a pair of Fixed Bucket Race Seats for my EG. I do NOT want reclining seats only because it is useless with my roll cage. I personally do not care what brand they are I just do not want to give away my 1st born child for it. Does anybody know where I could get a decent set or does anybody have a pair that they would like to sell? My preference colors are black or red. Thanks for the help guys.

Give me a shout on my cell or just PM me. I am on here daily. (My job is boring) haha

587-894-8986
Ryan Linssen

Heru-Farukon
01-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Some one here is selling an NRG carbon fixed seat. I think only one?

AutoXRacer
01-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah its my buddy Bruce.
I told him to find me a matching one and I will buy both, haha
I want to find a matching set.

If you can think of anything let me know.
I know you are pretty connected with the Honda/Acura Scene, =)

Your teggy is crazy by the way, I saw the build thread and personally saw it at the 403 meet before winter. Amazing job. Mine is the Black & Green EG that was across from yours.

Heru-Farukon
01-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Oh okay, not bad.

Have you checked 780? I remember seeing an ad for a pair of sparco juniors.
There isn't been a lot of matching buckets but I'll see what I can do. I wouldn't say I'm connected with the honda scene LOL

Do you already have a set of brackets for the buckets? Cause I'm selling a set on here

AutoXRacer
01-16-2013, 02:31 AM
Nah not yet. I will take a look though, I think I found myself a set.
And no I don't have any rails yet, what kind of rails you got?!

Heru-Farukon
01-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Yeah take a look see thru the 780 forums.

They aren't the rails. Its the side plates that attach the bucket to the sliders/baseplate onto the car

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364188

AutoXRacer
01-19-2013, 04:26 AM
Found a set!
Mods please close.
Thanks