PDA

View Full Version : Megafactories - Gumpert

trev0006
01-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Megafactories - Gumpert (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-13/01-10-13page-Megafactories-Gumpert.htm)

Megafactories - Gumpert, the video takes a chronological journey through the creation of the Gumpert Apollo.

InRich
01-19-2013, 03:08 PM
is it just me, or does anyone else find that car kinda ugly looking.. esp for a million dollars. not to mention. this car goes from 0 - 60 in 3.1 for a million. a corvette z06 does that in about 3.6 and costs less then 1/10th that price.... i just dont see the value personally. dunno why anyone would even buy it. guess thats the reason they almost went under in 2010

Cody D
01-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by InRich
is it just me, or does anyone else find that car kinda ugly looking.. esp for a million dollars. not to mention. this car goes from 0 - 60 in 3.1 for a million. a corvette z06 does that in about 3.6 and costs less then 1/10th that price.... i just dont see the value personally. dunno why anyone would even buy it. guess thats the reason they almost went under in 2010

Looking at performance for dollar of any super car and you will be disappointed, that's not why people buy them. The Gumpert is ugly but it's cool at the same time, probably more for the person who already owns every other super car.

If performance for dollar was the only important thing everyone would buy sportbikes.