PDA

View Full Version : Meat in window places...where i the SE

LUDELVR
01-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Are there any places in the SE of Calgary by Ranchman's that serves duck, chicken, pork and then hangs it in the window? I'm totally craving it and I know they're all over Forest Lawn where I work but need to get my fix!!!

dj_rice
01-20-2013, 04:25 PM
As in Asian BBQ meats? T N T?

LUDELVR
01-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
As in Asian BBQ meats? T N T?

You got it but TNT...so far!! I'm living down by Ranchman's and can't be bothered driving all that way! Anything over this way?

TYMSMNY
01-20-2013, 04:39 PM
MAYBE the Ginger Beef Bistro House beside ranchmans...

They have BBQ items @ the country hills location from time to time.

LUDELVR
01-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY
MAYBE the Ginger Beef Bistro House beside ranchmans...

They have BBQ items @ the country hills location from time to time.

Oh yeah, I forgot that they just opened that up. I'm going to go have a look over there in a bit.

cheers bro!

genesis0403
01-21-2013, 03:04 AM
there's always the place on 3rd and centre street in china town

codetrap
01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
Ginger Beef Bistro House in country Hills has a meat hanger in the front that you could see through the window.

taemo
01-21-2013, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by genesis0403
there's always the place on 3rd and centre street in china town
Gee gong ftw!

TYMSMNY
01-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Oh yeah, I forgot that they just opened that up. I'm going to go have a look over there in a bit.

cheers bro!

So how did it work out? did they have any or even a place where they can hang things?

LUDELVR
01-21-2013, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY

So how did it work out? did they have any or even a place where they can hang things?

I went in and they didn't have anything there. Maybe I was too early but all they had was a window where they had the dim sum steamers so I went next door to that place in Southland Crossing by Ceili's. It's above TD bank upstairs. They didn't have any roasted pork which I was craving but they did have bbq pork and duck so that's what I went with.

Yeah, living closer to downtown would be a bit of a benefit for days like that! haha