PDA

View Full Version : Driver Stereotypes

86max
02-15-2004, 11:20 PM
I'm not one to usually take stereotypes seriously, but lately i've been encountering a lot of them coming true while i'm driving. These "groups" of people have been turning without signalling, stopping in merge lanes, cutting off, etc....around me. I'm just wondering if anyone else is noticing this, or if it's just my road rage getting worse. The groups are as follows, and I do not intend to offend anyone, just stating how these sterotypes are becoming more prevalent in my world, and it's not everyone in these groups, just a select few who ruin it for everybody.

1) girls in cavaliers/sunfires/neons/saturns usually with roxy stickers and lay's in the mirror
2) minivan's
3) senior citizens
4) those guys driving big company vans
5) women in big suv's, well actually guys too

is there any i've missed?

air_mikey
02-15-2004, 11:23 PM
old asian ppl driving anything

86max
02-15-2004, 11:33 PM
well some of them have trouble seeing over the dashboard

cappachihngo
02-15-2004, 11:34 PM
o and don't forget ppl wit their loud mufflers in da middle of the nite..

day time its all good, but when ur trying 2 sleep, it kinda gets 2 u...

86max
02-15-2004, 11:37 PM
no problem with that out here in the boonies,........ well we get the occasional redneck in his jacked up ford with semi-truck exhaust and cherrypoppers drive by, but it shuts up the coyotes:)

EK 2.0
02-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by cappachihngo

Sorry man I try to keep my revs below 2 grand after 9:30...Damn 3 inch straight pipe...

ANYONE who doesnt shoulder check...esp on the Foot...Man I hate those drivers...

*EDIT*

Oh and those people with C.D's hanging off of the mirrors...Man are they ever blinding...

JordanLotoski
02-15-2004, 11:57 PM
hey why do people put those lil figues on there dashboard,,,,clutter it all up with lil brass figureines......man i can only imagin what there house looks like

:barf:

hjr
02-16-2004, 02:02 AM
people who cant merge are the most dangerous of all i think. or close to it. but i dont know what kind of stereotype that is.

Another stereotype is that young people suck at driving and guys (generally) go flying around thinking they are mario andretti or some shizzzzzzzle. I saw some fuck in a k-car flying down the highway at about 140 flying from lane to lane (3 lanes) and cutting people off. Now 140 aint that bad if your car can handle it and you can drive, both of which were not the case here. another dumb young punk driving up my insurance. (I have made mistakes too, just so you know im not perfect either)

GTS Jeff
02-16-2004, 03:01 AM
i fuckin hate rednecks driving old trucks that dont give a shit if they hit shit.

89EF
02-16-2004, 03:20 AM
yeah if you think rice rockets are loud...these rednecks either have no muffler or some rusty straight pipe and of course no cat and smells like shit.

Ek9Max
02-16-2004, 03:32 AM
how about cocky white kids that want to race.

AND cocky white kids BAGGING their parents cars.

MM99lude
02-16-2004, 03:35 AM
ya people that try and race thier parents cars piss me off.^^

Xtrema
02-16-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by air_mikey
old asian ppl driving anything

Damn those Chinese instructors will give anyone driver license.

Once saw this old dude on Country Hill Blvd 2 cars in front of me on the right hand side @ a red light.

He signal left, I said WTF, must've forgot to turn off. Light turns green, won't go. The guy in front of me horned and I horn, won't go. He start inching toward the left. I said to myself, he's !@# nuts. Left lane traffic is blowing by @ 60km/h with sun in everybody's eyes going uphill.

Sensing impending accident, I turned right and get out of there ASAP. My guess is he's trying to make a left turn at that intersection and missed the exit by staying on the right. These ppl should be shot.

Maxt
02-16-2004, 11:05 AM
We were working deep in the heart of China town this week,every parking situation turned into a major drama where the family would bail out of the car and guide the driver into a spot 3 times larger than the car itself, even with that much space and all that help, the car still ended up crooked with one tire perched on the curb... And then when we were working inside the parkade, the parking attempts had us in tears laughing, its pretty hard to keep a straight face when some guy can't park a toyota echo between 2 posts that are 50 feet apart, on the first try, or even the chick that seems oblivious to how close she came to destroying 3 other cars plus her own, just trying to back into a spot... Its painful to watch.... Check the curbs out down there, its knee deep in broken light lenses, auto trim, and headlight glass....
The young girls in the cavs and such are getting pretty bad, they think the have no fear which is bad thing to have on the roads in winter...I think the speed limits in this country are all 20 km's to low, but when you get chicks passing you at 100 km/h in a 50 zone , thats just irresponsible...

Nav13
02-16-2004, 11:28 AM
"people who cant merge are the most dangerous of all i think. or close to it. but i dont know what kind of stereotype that is."

I dont got any problem with what you said here, im just wondering though, say you are merging into a lane where traffic is backed up to basicall the very back of the merge lane (shaganapi between Northmount drive and John Laurie to be exact) ever day after school its like this, I know you are supposed to merge at the end of the lane, but what do u guys do, just merge at the beggining to avoid hassle at the end from people thinking your cutting them off (when you are actually doing the right thing) or go to the end and try to squeeze in?:dunno:

Khyron
02-16-2004, 11:35 AM
I stop at the start of the merge lane if there's idiots stopped blocking the lane, and once they get out of the way, merge properly, hopefully giving everyone behind me a chance to do it right as well.

Khyron

hjr
02-16-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Ek9Max
how about cocky[/i] white kids that want to race.

AND cocky [i]white kids BAGGING their parents cars. Its not white kids, its kids ion general. BTW, we are in FUCKING canada, where most people are white. therefore you should really give some thought to you posts. Racial comments are generally not tolerated. this is minor, but fuck off all the same.

ApexDrift
02-16-2004, 12:43 PM
i think the little punks with thier momma's car, the girls in the cav's, and the older asian drivers are the worst!... once i had one of the "roxy girls" change lanes right in to me no sholder, no signal so i hit the breaks and honk like theres no tomorrow and she gave me the finger i was like:confused: :confused: :confused: :drama: damn if she hit me, she would have taken out my whole front end:guns: :guns: :guns:

Team_Mclaren
02-16-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by hjr
Its not white kids, its kids ion general. BTW, we are in FUCKING canada, where most people are white. therefore you should really give some thought to you posts. Racial comments are generally not tolerated. this is minor, but fuck off all the same.

so you think targeting asians, redneck is not racial??? im not trying to get in a fight, but this is a total sterotype question which i think its ok if he targets a certain group, if u think its just kids in general then just say it, no need to get all piss off!

1badPT
02-16-2004, 02:43 PM
I just hate the fuckers that speed by you, pull in front of you and the SLOW DOWN. WTF is that, if you wanted to go slow, stay behind me :eek:

hjr
02-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

so you think targeting asians, redneck is not racial??? im not trying to get in a fight, but this is a total sterotype question which i think its ok if he targets a certain group, if u think its just kids in general then just say it, no need to get all piss off! i didnt target asians???????? im ageist, not racist!! haha. but ya. i get pissed with racial crap about ME. its you jobs to get pissed off when people talk about you.

Team_Mclaren
02-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by hjr
i didnt target asians???????? im ageist, not racist!! haha.

lol haha im too (damn 16 year olds!!!)!!! But from the post it made it sounds like your defening just whites!!! w/e!!!:devil:

I hate those "white" people driving huge trucks that think their nascar drivers!!!!!!

finboy
02-16-2004, 05:22 PM
i'm gonna have to agree with the j-body analogy, along with tempo/topaz, neons, and riced out (underglow, led's, etc.) old ass EF civic's :thumbsdow

these seem to be the worst, damn highschool punks :rofl:

gwkwan
02-16-2004, 05:22 PM
i fink u miss taxi drivers too
so many of them r an ass

air_mikey
02-16-2004, 05:27 PM
whats with all the highschool driver bashings?!?! not all of us are that bad of drivers...
im pretty sure you guys go fast evry once in a while too

theken
02-16-2004, 05:28 PM
I cant stand taxi drivers, mommies rides, 130 year olds, 75 year old asians who are sitting with their nose on the windshield, most women, bus drivers, handi bus drivers, cavaliers that think there fast, hondas that think they are fast, and finally my grandma :)

Chester
02-16-2004, 05:28 PM
whats with all the highschool driver bashings?!?! not all of us are that bad of drivers...
im pretty sure you guys go fast evry once in a while too
:werd:

ahahaha the girls with roxy stickers on their cavaleirs is a good one, i see a lot of that

illeagle
02-16-2004, 05:29 PM
aww i drive a EF civic...:banghead:

I don't mind driving inCalgary. it's fun..

illeagle
02-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by gwkwan
i fink u miss taxi drivers too
so many of them r an ass
The good cabbies come out at night...

hjr
02-16-2004, 05:30 PM
im pretty sure you guys go fast evry once in a while too dude, everyonhere was in (or still is) high school. i did DUMB shit when i was there. I know that most of the people i kew did dumb shit Im not sure how to stop it, but there is something about being a young male that makes you go FAST. young females generally are worse drivers, but they dont fly around like jackasses which is why they dont have as many serious accidents. BTW i guess im sexist too...

method
02-16-2004, 05:39 PM
ahhh highschool.

"wallah man it got vtec"
"got intake?"
"wallah it got intake"
"wallah man.."
"wallah.."

followed by intense open diff burnouts in front of the school.

:burnout:

Chester
02-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by method
ahhh highschool.

"wallah man it got vtec"
"got intake?"
"wallah it got intake"
"wallah man.."
"wallah.."

ahhahahahhahahhahahhahahah
"wallah man it got vtec"
thats gold

^SkylinE^
02-16-2004, 05:43 PM
hahah this thread is great!:rofl:
Let just remember that not all people that are asian, white...what ever color and not every chick with a roxy sticker, not every civic , cav and sun fire, even old hicks with there rusted out muffs are bad drivers. There are alot that fit into these catigories that are great drivers. I drive a civic, And no its not that slow and yes i am a young male, almost 21, but i do consider myself to be a good driver. So just remember that not all of what you say is true and that even for the most part alot of people fit into these norms its not all true for everyone.

just my $0.02!

hockeybronx
02-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Stopping in merge lanes is the worst!

A few I can't stand are:

Guys with slicked hair driving new model Sunfire's and Cavaliers.
Girls driving the piss out of their parents 1980's minivan's with wood grain outer door panels.
Kids with cars that are around 15-20 years old with exhaust systems that are louder and cost more than the whole rest of the car.

T5_X
02-16-2004, 09:58 PM
ahhh highschool.

"wallah man it got vtec"
"got intake?"
"wallah it got intake"
"wallah man.."
"wallah.."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

EK 2.0
02-16-2004, 10:27 PM
ahhh highschool.

"wallah man it got vtec"
"got intake?"
"wallah it got intake"
"wallah man.."
"wallah.."

Wallah, oh man the memories...Wallah man I beat that mustang...

86max
02-16-2004, 11:40 PM
i always get looks from old people and i hate it....like they're thinking "damn punk" when i'm driving perfectly normal, not bothering anybody, i even turn the system down at stop lights........plus i drive a fairly classy car with no rice whatsoever.........but i still get the look.........but in the end i know i'll be doing the same thing when i'm an old fart so mwah

Ridelikeme
02-22-2004, 03:22 PM
that entire post was repeating the same thing.. haha im in highschool and i dont know what the hell "wallah" means.. one thing about those gurls with the cavaliers and neons and precidia mx-3 is they are for the most part hot blondes....or maybe ive only seen the good ones....they may be bad drivers, but atleast they look good behind the windshield when u are driving (before they merge into moving traffic without shoulder checking, while being blinded by the cd hanging from there rearview and lack of view from the clutter of all the shit on their dash)

hockeybronx
02-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by 86max
i always get looks from old people and i hate it....like they're thinking "damn punk" when i'm driving perfectly normal, not bothering anybody, i even turn the system down at stop lights........plus i drive a fairly classy car with no rice whatsoever.........but i still get the look.........but in the end i know i'll be doing the same thing when i'm an old fart so mwah

Man I hate old people! Last weekend I was billiting in Vancouver, and some old people were complaining how all us young guys don't know how to drive and we are the worst drivers ever. I kind of lost it and jokingly said to them "Well us young guys think the same thing about you old people!"

It felt so freaking good. Screw what they think buddy, keep the tunes up and greet their stares with the most powerful finger on your hand.

I don't know any statistics, but although 16-24 year olds are probably involved in the most accidents, I'd say the 55+ year olds cause the most accidents.

A_3
02-22-2004, 04:53 PM
can't forget the soccer moms in there mini vans and suv's. The roads can be ice and they'll still be barrelling down on you even if your going 10 over the speed limit.

finboy
02-22-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
that entire post was repeating the same thing.. haha im in highschool and i dont know what the hell "wallah" means.. one thing about those gurls with the cavaliers and neons and precidia mx-3 is they are for the most part hot blondes....or maybe ive only seen the good ones....they may be bad drivers, but atleast they look good behind the windshield when u are driving (before they merge into moving traffic without shoulder checking, while being blinded by the cd hanging from there rearview and lack of view from the clutter of all the shit on their dash)

that used to be true, now it seems like all fatties who think they're hot shit :banghead:

Skyline_Addict
02-23-2004, 02:22 AM
at the art parkade I saw a young chinese lady try and park her corolla s into a spot.

here is what I what me and my friend saw, gawking in awe:

she goes in too far, front bumper smacks the wall.
she backs up.
she goes back in too far, front bumper smacks the wall.
she backs up.
she goes back in too far, front bumper smacks the wall.

I almost wanted to offer to park her car for her..but she finally got it...I think.

20incheyes
02-23-2004, 12:14 PM
^^^LOL

You guys are also forgetting the rich wifes rolling those S500 and 7 series as if they own the joint also the far NE, that is bad driver central

ZorroAMG
02-23-2004, 01:17 PM
What about idiots that drive while on the phone? Or chicks putting makeup on while driving? Or fags watching 2F2F on DVD or playing games while driving (Richardchan hahaahah)

All those people need a non-life-threatening accident to smarten them the fuck up....

Mahk Uno
02-23-2004, 01:58 PM
INDIANS AND THERE FIREBIRD?CAMAROS RUSTED TO SHIT

Mahk Uno
02-23-2004, 02:18 PM
:werd:

86max
02-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
What about idiots that drive while on the phone? Or chicks putting makeup on while driving? Or fags watching 2F2F on DVD or playing games while driving (Richardchan hahaahah)

All those people need a non-life-threatening accident to smarten them the fuck up....

YES! people on the phone need to have it shoved up their a**, okay a quick call saying i'm on they way, sure, but not a friecken 30 minute conversation about what you had for breakfast, or what soap opera is on, i find business men are really bad for this, they may have nice car, but some of them are a**holes on the road.

DEATH2000
08-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by cappachihngo

i usually dont mind it at night, but where i live u usually dont hear things like that. But my neighboor has the sweetest 1964 Ford Thunderbird ever, it has a 308 with a Rochester 4-barrel carb and he can wake me up with that anytime. its such a nice car

What about idiots that drive while on the phone? Or chicks putting makeup on while driving? Or fags watching 2F2F on DVD or playing games while driving (Richardchan hahaahah) i was on deerfoot trail about a week agao heading north and i was doing like 115 and i got passed by 2 fags on cell phones at the exact same time, they were doing like 130+, and once i passed a FAT ( i mean fat im suprised she could fit behind the wheel) chick driving with one hand and eating a pie form mcdonalds in the other.

86max
08-05-2004, 07:25 AM
:rofl: It's alive again

habsfan
08-05-2004, 10:16 AM
bbbbbbbbump!

want to know the worst worst drivers? younger (18-early 20's) male american tourists who dont know where the fuck they are going, but its a race either way. example...i ride my bike to work every day so that i dont have to pay for parking. so i was riding home at 11:30 after my shift, and all i hear is a shitty sounding 4cyl slowly accelerating. all of a sudden...SCREEEECH, the dumbass, slams on his brakes, lockin up all 4 wheels and slid by maybe 2 feet away from me. so not only did he almost hit me, i now see that he's driving a very old geo tracker. he throws it in reverse, backs up at full throttle, backs up onto a curb. throws it in drive, hammers it, spins the tires on the grass he was now parked on, drive off of the curb and goes down a street he missed by like 30 feet. talk about scary, the fucker almost hits me, then drives like this so he still looks "cool" :guns: :guns: :guns:

DEATH2000
08-05-2004, 12:12 PM
want to know the worst worst drivers? younger (18-early 20's) male american tourists who dont know where the fuck they are going, but its a race either way
tourists suck. theres this a one way street (youl know what im talking about if you know where the traffic circle on elbow drive isk, right across the elbow river) and this old couple from montana went half-way down it the wrong way and stopped for like 10 mins taking up have the road. even worse is some of the people who live in my niehborhood go down that one way street go flying down it at like 80klms and they dont even the the stupid signs. if im ever coming down that street and someone does that im gonna throw thw biggest hissie fit ever:guns: :whipped: :banghead: :guns:

Rockski
08-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by hjr
people who cant merge are the most dangerous of all i think. or close to it. but i dont know what kind of stereotype that is.

Another stereotype is that young people suck at driving and guys (generally) go flying around thinking they are mario andretti or some shizzzzzzzle. I saw some fuck in a k-car flying down the highway at about 140 flying from lane to lane (3 lanes) and cutting people off. Now 140 aint that bad if your car can handle it and you can drive, both of which were not the case here. another dumb young punk driving up my insurance. (I have made mistakes too, just so you know im not perfect either)

people who cant merge are a pain in the ass, especialy up here, if you ride wayne gretzky and turn off onto the yellowhead, you'll understand the problem.

and about the k car doing 140, how long ago ish was that??

$tillqls
08-05-2004, 07:20 PM
10 stereotypes i've seen often in vancouver

-chinese kids with 500 stuffed animals in the windows
-hics in rusted old american trucks
-brown guys in cars with cheap looking chrome rims
-east indians in any car with gold emblems
-asian guys in cars with 100 diff stickers and only a body kit
-persians german cars
-soccer moms in minivans and suvs
-young highschool kids who think their shitass cars are fast
-old people that think they are soo good at driving
-fat asian guys wit glasses in dope cars or rice cars

i prob missed a ton but whatever. post more if u have any:thumbsup:

86max
08-05-2004, 10:25 PM
^^^^ :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't totally agree, but funny non the less!

btw nice avatar....Betty Ahn is smokin:poosie:

iceburns288
08-05-2004, 11:11 PM
[Bbtw nice avatar....Betty Ahn is smokin:poosie: [/B]

t3h truth!:poosie: :poosie: Double time!

WGR4Pussies
08-06-2004, 01:15 AM
people from the NW tend to think they are better then everyone else, i guess its a stereo type but its a common occurence for me.

statick
08-06-2004, 10:29 AM
the young chick driving cav/sunfire/civic is also a tad true for sum guys aswell...I know of sum1 with a sufnire GTZ, 200hp claim (dont think he knows the diff between whp and crank hp).

sorry to do sum thread jacking, but could sum1 tell me if this is an actual production car. and if so, what are the specs?

GT2NV
08-10-2004, 11:43 AM

1) girls in cavaliers/sunfires/neons/saturns usually with roxy stickers and lay's in the mirror

:werd: X 2000000000000000000

HighVelocity
08-10-2004, 04:09 PM
My biggest sore point is people who merge at yield signs... and then yield at merge signs. ARGH! I'm sure many of you have experienced this particular variant of miscreant. They come in all shapes sizes and colours too.

People who don't shoulder check scare the hell out of me too... especially when they don't user their turn signals either. I've seen too many close calls with motorcyclists nearly getting crushed against a wall from jackasses who don't check their blind spots.

bababooey
08-12-2004, 12:14 AM
You're all forgetting about popo. In Ontario the police are the WORST DRIVERS!!

- I have never seen a popo signal a lane change.
- I have seen ONE popo stop for a yellow light.
- They NEVER do the speed limit, it's always 20 under or if they're on the freeway it's usually 140km/h or more. I was going 130 once and an OPP popo PASSED ME very fast without any emergency lights on. Is that not a careless driving offence?
- Tailgating, I watched for a few minutes an OPP popo ride this poor cars ass IN THE SLOW LANE. What's the car supposed to do? Move over onto the shoulder to let the cop go by? The middle lane was wide open too.
- Last week I saw a popo BACKING UP on a freeway. No lights on either.

So who do I think are the worst drivers out there? I'm going with female police officers over the age of 60 who are Asian.

Old people come in a close second, because they constantly cut me off (they turn right onto a road where I'm coming at them at 80km/h, and they don't even get up to speed). They're always driving under the speed limit, like they're doing the speed limits they remember from the 1950's.

$tillqls
08-12-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by bababooey
So who do I think are the worst drivers out there? I'm going with female police officers over the age of 60 who are Asian.

Whoa Ive never ever seen such a thing. Ontario is wack.

h22aseller
08-15-2004, 01:56 AM
ya man, i was in a parking lot the other day and a cop came flyin out between two cars and nearly took my rear end off. he knew it was his fault too cause he just looked down and didn't move until i was well out of sight.

another big one is the fucking guys driving the gravel trucks down beddington trail, i follow them into the city along simons valley and can't pass because of the damned solid line, eating small boulders the whole way. (and no matter how far back you hang, there will always be one rock still bouncing in front of you) then you get into the city and the take up both lanes, again preventing you from reaching the safety of being in front of them.

H4LFY2nR
08-15-2004, 02:22 AM
^^:werd: I absolutely hate those gravel trucks!!!!!!

hondarunner
08-15-2004, 11:11 AM
there are the 3 O's to bad driving
Old
Overies and
Oriental

86max
08-15-2004, 01:28 PM
^^^^ HAHAHA:rofl: :rofl:
nice

NCLBNY
08-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Ok sorry if this may offend anyone out there, but i gotta say the worst driver i have ever seen is a old oriental lady that was driving a ford expedition. but that is still not to bad because what tops it off is she had a saskatewan plate and was doing 65kph on deerfoot. I saw so many people almost hit her because going to slow is just as dangerous as going to fast. everyone should stay with the flow of traffic.

One last note, I think if everyone let one person in that is trying to merge instead of thinking that it is going to slow them down by haveing one person in front of them traffic would move so much smoother

Shaolin
08-15-2004, 02:53 PM
what is the explanation of people driving below the speed limit on the deerfoot? I don't get it.. today I almost hit an asian driver while driving northbound deerfoot going towards mcknight's on ramp.. i cut into the right lane to get ready to get off and i had to brake because some asian guy was driving 80 northbound.. when I drove in HK, everyone's crazy, and here it's like they all mellowed out or something.. My mom fits some of the stereotypes.. except she drives the speed limit.. but it takes FOREVER for her to get there... that Integra of her's.. it's not 0-100 in 7-8 seconds, it's 0-100 in about 25 seconds.. I ask her why she does it and she says she has no idea, she just does.. :dunno:

anyone have an explanation?

ex1z7
08-16-2004, 11:12 AM
How about (and I doubt anybody will get this, unless you've ever lived / come to Australia before..) The fucking UTE and "fully sick mate my ford falcon" fuck-off drivers.. I got to college here and every little fucktard with 500 bucks buys this piece of garbage Ford with a V8 or V6, or Inline-6 and they do burnouts during class breaks and lunch and... arg...

It's as if everything that failed - or was too stupid to try to bring out in America/Canada, they brought out here and it exploded.. The "ute" I mentioned - it looks like a fucking Ranchero (ford ute) or El Camino (GM (or chevy?) whatever) its like.. what the FUCK is the point in stuffing a V8 into a god damn family sedan.. "mate I make 360hp" ..your car is 4000 pounds..

That in itself is a stereotype - the damn people that drive cars here..thank god I'm coming back to Canada soon.. Little burn out jerk offs...

I can understand if you burn out once in a while in the rain or something - when you just accelerate too much, but thats not even a burn out - its just the damn one wheel burnouts they do here cuz the cars suck so bad (firebird anyone?) ARRRRGGGGGG :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

JeremyD
08-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Is the Ford Falcon the car from the Road Warrior?

and tho it has been said before...

-people on cell phones
-who can't merge and do not shoulder check.
-people who are already not going the speed limit that slowdown even more because they hear my car (when I am just driving normal not gunning it or even tailgating).

RB25DET
08-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
I drive a civic, And no its not that slow and yes i am a young male, almost 21, but i do consider myself to be a good driver.

And lets also remember that just because someone considers themself a good driver doesnt mean that they are a good driver.....haha....jk

Davide
08-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
people from the NW tend to think they are better then everyone else, i guess its a stereo type but its a common occurence for me. :werd:

yohan4ws
08-16-2004, 02:59 PM
The stats have to take into factor ::

The population of drivers.
If majority of drivers are 16-24 then they will have the most accidents, makes sense right? .. and its because old people are hitting us, cutting us off etc etc. :nut:

I dunno .. I think that for sure people need to learn to merge, how many times do you see soembody do 50, get into traffec and then accelerate their 3 banger sprint up to 100 ? ..

If you've evered wonder why deerfoot slows down to 60 in rush hour ...

thing is, there is idiots everywhere ... they keep me employed, I do computer support.. its amazing the idiocracy of the people who call ... these people are engineers and make powerplants yet they can't understand when I say "type in mail08 for the mail server" and reply with "ok, m - i - a - l ... " im like uhh "no thats M - A - I - L " ... :rolleyes:

I'm very concerned for the well being of mankind. These are the people that screw like bunnies and have childeren they cant afford nor have the time to raise properly .. so they grow up irresponsible and without common sense so they do stupid shit like said above...

then they get old - still without learning how to properly drive - and have kids with roxy stickers and obstructional junk on their mirrors being watched by an audience of bouncey headed plastic figurines littering their dashboards and before you know it the IQ of the whole of society has greatly plummeted.

Oh well, at lease people can now watch movies while they are endangering the rest of the drivers on the road. and get jobs installing car starters on manual transmission cars in automatic mode so that they remote start and run into vehicles ... :banghead:

dieselweasle
08-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7
How about (and I doubt anybody will get this, unless you've ever lived / come to Australia before..) The fucking UTE and "fully sick mate my ford falcon" fuck-off drivers.. I got to college here and every little fucktard with 500 bucks buys this piece of garbage Ford with a V8 or V6, or Inline-6 and they do burnouts during class breaks and lunch and... arg...

It's as if everything that failed - or was too stupid to try to bring out in America/Canada, they brought out here and it exploded.. The "ute" I mentioned - it looks like a fucking Ranchero (ford ute) or El Camino (GM (or chevy?) whatever) its like.. what the FUCK is the point in stuffing a V8 into a god damn family sedan.. "mate I make 360hp" ..your car is 4000 pounds..

That in itself is a stereotype - the damn people that drive cars here..thank god I'm coming back to Canada soon.. Little burn out jerk offs...

I can understand if you burn out once in a while in the rain or something - when you just accelerate too much, but thats not even a burn out - its just the damn one wheel burnouts they do here cuz the cars suck so bad (firebird anyone?) ARRRRGGGGGG :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Spent 6 months in Darwin (East Timor) ya some drive like crap- turn signal optional I guess!

dieselweasle
08-16-2004, 03:37 PM
I'm surprized no one has mentioned "The wanna be bikers" you know the ones....
110lbs,
tat's all over,
Harley everything right down to his underwear,
running straight pipes,
reving the almost ready to stall POS,
wearing the oh-so-trendy cranium cap
has a dopy smirk
everytime I see one I have to remind myself to use the break and not the gas.