PDA

View Full Version : Power wheelchair lady......in traffic ***Pics On Pages 6,8,9,12,14,17***VIDEO PG16!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

FraserB
06-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Think I saw her (or another wheelchair driver) by the DQ the other day. The retarded thing is that whole area is joined by sidewalks.

Kloubek
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
^^^ And you sir, are the 1000th post in this thread.

CONGRATULATIONS!

http://www.thagoodlifereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/1000thPost.jpg

Genocider
06-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SJW
I had freaky wheelchair sex with her last nite.

:eek: :barf: :barf: :barf: :guns:

Big_Fat
07-09-2010, 08:40 PM
her name is fat freda she seems to be quite known around south she has been kicked out of almost every safeway in the south for stealing. one time i asked her if her wheel chair had NOS cuz she almost ran me and my friends over she started yelling and swearing me and what not said she was gonna call the cops on me

lesreynolds
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
I love how everyone in this city knows this women, doesn't matter what section you live in we have all seen her or had a run in with her. Just makes me laugh :rofl:

Hakkola
08-18-2010, 12:55 AM
LOL, I missed this thread, she's great, I almost won her a date with Brody Jenner.

extm88
08-27-2010, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I wonder what she does in the winter? Looking back on previous posts there are no updates at all during the winter months.
ama membership???

gyu
08-27-2010, 02:28 AM
I've never seen her in the city before, I'm probably in the minority

star-k
09-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Wow,

a SIX year old Thread!!

lesreynolds
09-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I wonder what she does in the winter? Looking back on previous posts there are no updates at all during the winter months.

Originally posted by extm88

ama membership???

Just like any other large animal or mythical creature, she goes into hibernation. At that point is when you can hunt her and see her sleep patterns and get close enough to photo the beast in its natural environment.

Just don't wake it because not even doughnuts would save you then.....:eek:

A790
09-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by lesreynolds
What's she going to do? Run after you? ;)

lesreynolds
09-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by A790

What's she going to do? Run after you? ;)

She is like a slow moving train, you might escape at first but once she is up to full speed she is like the juggernaut no stopping her....lol :burnout:

Guillermo
09-14-2010, 11:36 PM
I've never seen her, but there is a crazy guy that rides a scooter+trailer around acadia, whole thing covered in crazy flags and dolls! wish i take a picture! hhhaaaa!!! :rofl:

soloracer
09-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo
I've never seen her, but there is a crazy guy that rides a scooter+trailer around acadia, whole thing covered in crazy flags and dolls! wish i take a picture! hhhaaaa!!! :rofl:

Don't forget the dogs that he has leashed to it.....unless there are two crazy guys with scooters and flags all over them. This guy was spotted around Chinook.

Hakkola
09-14-2010, 11:49 PM

I've actually seen that on Mcleod a block south of Glenmore, pretty sure there's a pic of it on here somewhere.

ercchry
09-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by lesreynolds

Just like any other large animal or mythical creature, she goes into hibernation. At that point is when you can hunt her and see her sleep patterns and get close enough to photo the beast in its natural environment.

i saw her back in the day stuck in a snowbank trying to get onto the sidewalk... she just sat there spinning her tires :rofl:

Masked Bandit
09-15-2010, 12:11 PM
I saw her in the Shawnessy Tim Horton's on Saturday afternoon.

[Yu]
09-19-2010, 12:09 AM
man, imagine having this power wheelchair lady

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhypyoKDZdWy26aw6Y

Guillermo
09-19-2010, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola

I've actually seen that on Mcleod a block south of Glenmore, pretty sure there's a pic of it on here somewhere.

yea, i've spotted him at the Husky there 5 or 6 times, and then once driving on the frontage road along glenmore between 14th and Macleod. And then parked at the car wash on Heritage and Fairmount (I suspect he was washing the dogs at the dog wash hahahahha :rofl: ).

Pollywog
09-19-2010, 12:21 AM

LOL, luckily Squishy has taken photos of it for you:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/309169/uhh-/

Guillermo
09-19-2010, 12:23 AM
^^haha, yea that's it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that guy is quite the character. i should stop and talk with him next time i see him.

spikerS
10-14-2011, 08:45 AM
It looks like she is selling her scooter.

i have no idea if it was actually hers or not...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Snorakk/wheelchair.jpg

"Never raced" :rofl:

Kloubek
10-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Well good thing it was never raced. I hear there is quite an underground scene with raging octogenarians who have complete disregard for the stress it puts on the scooters.

Though one would guess that if it *is* hers that her fat ass caused more stress than 1000 hard launches.

Kennyredline
10-14-2011, 12:09 PM
....missing out on a good selling feature..."beefed up suspension...."

btimbit
10-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Hers is green and doesn't have armrests:rofl:

2007RS4
10-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Haha I live close to Shawnessy and see her quite a bit. She is almost always parked outside of the Tim Hortons each morning around 9AM. It is a green scooter. During the winter, she will drive in traffic as the sidewalks are not usable.

theken
10-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Man! i got the same picture of that thing yesterday LOL

nismodrifter
10-15-2011, 02:22 PM
never raced LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

DboyNismo
10-17-2011, 10:38 PM
just read the good parts of the thread. all i can say is HOLY SHIT!!

Toyota Racing
10-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Everyone keep a PWN3D 8Y 83YOND in handy it's almost winter! IF she gets stuck get out of your car and take a picture...

xnvy
01-24-2012, 11:00 PM
It appears that Seattle will have their own version. http://jalopnik.com/5878704/this-man-on-his-way-to-save-the-world.

This thread is epic, unfortunately I can't view the videos.

kowlady
03-18-2012, 10:09 PM
I know that this thread has been going on for years and most people want it to die but I just found out about it and I wanted to add to it and set the record straight about a few things that have been said. What all of you are saying about Freda is justified, none of you know just how much a b**** she really is. The guy that some of you have called a goof , her husband , or her boyfriend is my brother. He lived with the fat sow as nothing but a roomate for the last several years until a few weeks ago when i made him move out. The fat sow is a thief, a liar, and a con artist and has a mouth worse than a trucker. To those of you that made rude comments about my brother and anyone that found them funny and gota good laugh about my brother I want to let you all know that he sustained a brain injury in 1972 when a idiot decided that it would be alright to pass a snowblower in a blizzard that was so bas that you couldn't see your headlights on your vehicle. He almost died that night. If any of you had taken the time to tryto talk to him instead of sterotyping him and making fun of him with getting to know him you would know what a nice guy he really is. Feel free to bad mouth Freda it is all justified.

Sentry
03-18-2012, 10:13 PM
What.

BlackArcher101
03-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Stereotype?

kowlady
03-19-2012, 01:28 AM
What I am refering to by stereotyping Alan is that, Alan doesn't look like what most people would consider normal looking. When you look at or talk to him it is obvious that he has a brain injury. Alot of people as soon as they see him automatically think that he is a geek or that he is retarded before they even talk to him because he is 6'4" tall and walks ackwardly because of the physical injury he suffered in the 1972 accident and when he fell and broke his hip in 2010.
One other thing that i would like everyone to know about Alan is that he has worked for most of the last 40 years since the 1972 accident and unlike the lazy fat sow has not depended on the government to pay his way. He didn't even depend on the system for help when he had no money for food or rent because the fat sow stole all of his money by taking advantage of his brain injury. He would just work more hours to try to make enough money to be able to eat but still wasn't able to eat since every penny he earned she would steal from him.
All I am asking everyone is to give Alan a chance to show you that he is nothing like the fat sow B****. All of you are making remarks about how bad and rude she is but you all have no idea just how bad she really is. what you have all seen of her is nothing compared to what i have gone through with her.
Thanks for beingwilling to give Alan a chance.

DEATH2000
03-19-2012, 06:41 AM
Not sure if serious? :dunno

In before epicness. :thumbsup:

spikerS
03-19-2012, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by kowlady
I know that this thread has been going on for years and most people want it to die but I just found out about it and I wanted to add to it and set the record straight about a few things that have been said. What all of you are saying about Freda is justified, none of you know just how much a b**** she really is. The guy that some of you have called a goof , her husband , or her boyfriend is my brother. He lived with the fat sow as nothing but a roomate for the last several years until a few weeks ago when i made him move out. The fat sow is a thief, a liar, and a con artist and has a mouth worse than a trucker. To those of you that made rude comments about my brother and anyone that found them funny and gota good laugh about my brother I want to let you all know that he sustained a brain injury in 1972 when a idiot decided that it would be alright to pass a snowblower in a blizzard that was so bas that you couldn't see your headlights on your vehicle. He almost died that night. If any of you had taken the time to tryto talk to him instead of sterotyping him and making fun of him with getting to know him you would know what a nice guy he really is. Feel free to bad mouth Freda it is all justified.

What I am refering to by stereotyping Alan is that, Alan doesn't look like what most people would consider normal looking. When you look at or talk to him it is obvious that he has a brain injury. Alot of people as soon as they see him automatically think that he is a geek or that he is retarded before they even talk to him because he is 6'4" tall and walks ackwardly because of the physical injury he suffered in the 1972 accident and when he fell and broke his hip in 2010.
One other thing that i would like everyone to know about Alan is that he has worked for most of the last 40 years since the 1972 accident and unlike the lazy fat sow has not depended on the government to pay his way. He didn't even depend on the system for help when he had no money for food or rent because the fat sow stole all of his money by taking advantage of his brain injury. He would just work more hours to try to make enough money to be able to eat but still wasn't able to eat since every penny he earned she would steal from him.
All I am asking everyone is to give Alan a chance to show you that he is nothing like the fat sow B****. All of you are making remarks about how bad and rude she is but you all have no idea just how bad she really is. what you have all seen of her is nothing compared to what i have gone through with her.
Thanks for beingwilling to give Alan a chance.

Just wondering, were you in the same vehicle as Alan when he had his unfortunate accident?

kowlady
03-19-2012, 04:44 PM
TO DEATH 2000 AND SPIKERS
YES I AM VERY SERIOUS AND I AM UPSET ABOUT THE WAY THAT MY BROTHER IS BEING INSULTED ON THIS THREAD. THE ONLY REASON THAT HE WAS WITH THE B**** FOR AS LONG AS HE WAS IS BECAUSE NON OF US IN HIS FAMILY KNEW THE EXTENT OF THE ABUSE THAT HE WAS ENDURING FROM HER. ONCE WE FOUND OUT WE GOT HIM OUT OF THAT SITUATION. I THINK WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT HER AND HOW EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE WHAT THE FAT SOW LOOKS LIKE IS FUNNY.
THE ONLY REASON THAT I AM WRITING ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE I AM DEFENDING MY BROTHER AND I WAS HOPING THAT ALL OF YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT AND I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO END UP LIKE ALAN THAT YOU WOULD CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THEM TO WANT TO DEFEND THEM IF THEY WERE MADE THE BRUNT OF A JOKE.

YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW BAD SHE REALLY IS. EVERYONE THINKS THAT SHE IS MENTALLY RETADED BUT SHE IS VERY SMART AND KNOWS HOW TO MANIPULATE TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE GETS IT AND DOESN'T CARE WHO SHE HURTS IN THE PROCESS. SHE STOLE EVERY CENT ALAN EVER EARNED AND PUT HIM DOWN SO BAD THAT HE FINDS IT HARD TO BELIEVE ANYONE CAN LIKE HIM.

speedog
03-19-2012, 05:12 PM
kowlady - first thing, shouting in a forum like you post above will most certainly get you none of the respect you're looking for. Second thing, this is a public forum that is quite loosely moderated - people got to have big shoulders in this forum, anything less and you're going to have a fairly rough ride. To expect some understanding and sympathy from many of beyond's members is a bit of a stretch and you certainly haven't done yourself any favours. You might elicit some moderation of future comments that might be made about your brother, but certainly don't be expecting any mass outpouring of apologies any time soon and even in the future, the posts in this thread or others could still be quite harsh.

Personally, I know nothing of the two individuals being discussed in this thread other than what I've read in this thread and I certainly can not form an opinion one way or another based upon many of the juvenile posts that can be seen in this thread - that in itself would be unfair to the noted two individuals no different than it would be for you to form an opinion of myself or anyone else based upon what you might read in this forum. One needs to have a personal connection to truly form a proper opinion of someone else - to do else is just relying upon hearsay and that is unfair to all parties. Now you can choose to continue to shout in this thread, but in the end it may prove to be more of a disservice to you and your brother - sometimes, it's just better to leave the hornet's nest alone.

kowlady
03-19-2012, 05:17 PM
:banghead:

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS STAND UP FOR MY BROTHER.

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IF ANY OF YOU WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT YOU WOULD BE A BIG ENOUGH PERSON AND CARE ENOUGH ANOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBER THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO STAND UP FOR THEM AS WELL

bourge73
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Hey now ,now! VAT is wit all d shouting!

kowlady
03-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I AM NOT ASKING FOR APOLOGIES FOR ANY OF THE COMMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE ALL I AM ASKING FOR IS TO PLEASE LEAVE MY BROTHER OUT OF IT AND QUITE JUDGING HIM BECAUSE OF HIS APPEARANCE.

PLEASE DO KEEP BASHING FREDA I HATE HER SO MUCH I COULD USE THE GOOD LAUGHS I GET FROM POSTS AND COMMENTS ABOUT HER.

mekeni
03-19-2012, 05:25 PM
:eek:

dannie
03-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Kowlady... Take the caps lock off. Caps signifies yelling on the internet... and I would strongly suggest you take speedogs advice.

spikerS
03-19-2012, 05:47 PM
TO DEATH 2000 AND SPIKERS
YES I AM VERY SERIOUS AND I AM UPSET ABOUT THE WAY THAT MY BROTHER IS BEING INSULTED ON THIS THREAD. THE ONLY REASON THAT HE WAS WITH THE B**** FOR AS LONG AS HE WAS IS BECAUSE NON OF US IN HIS FAMILY KNEW THE EXTENT OF THE ABUSE THAT HE WAS ENDURING FROM HER. ONCE WE FOUND OUT WE GOT HIM OUT OF THAT SITUATION. I THINK WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT HER AND HOW EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE WHAT THE FAT SOW LOOKS LIKE IS FUNNY.
THE ONLY REASON THAT I AM WRITING ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE I AM DEFENDING MY BROTHER AND I WAS HOPING THAT ALL OF YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT AND I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO END UP LIKE ALAN THAT YOU WOULD CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THEM TO WANT TO DEFEND THEM IF THEY WERE MADE THE BRUNT OF A JOKE.

YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW BAD SHE REALLY IS. EVERYONE THINKS THAT SHE IS MENTALLY RETADED BUT SHE IS VERY SMART AND KNOWS HOW TO MANIPULATE TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE GETS IT AND DOESN'T CARE WHO SHE HURTS IN THE PROCESS. SHE STOLE EVERY CENT ALAN EVER EARNED AND PUT HIM DOWN SO BAD THAT HE FINDS IT HARD TO BELIEVE ANYONE CAN LIKE HIM.

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS STAND UP FOR MY BROTHER.

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IF ANY OF YOU WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT YOU WOULD BE A BIG ENOUGH PERSON AND CARE ENOUGH ANOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBER THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO STAND UP FOR THEM AS WELL

whats that? I can't hear you...

ok, seriously this is too easy.

you should just stop posting. Learn how the interwebs work young apprentice. This is not the forum to practice on /waveshand

Graham_A_M
03-19-2012, 05:50 PM

Yes, you are SO GOING ABOUT IT THE RIGHT WAY!!!

Keep posting troll. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A person wouldn`t even know where to begin with you.

kowlady
03-19-2012, 05:50 PM
sorry i wasn't meaning for it to seem like i was yelling

bourge73
03-19-2012, 06:01 PM
The user name gives it away! Kowlady hahahahahahahhaha

spikerS
03-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Graham_A_M, let me start this off.

Got this in a PM

NO I WASN'T IN THE VEHICLE

FOR YOU TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE NOT RAISED VERY WELL. WE WERE RAISED THAT IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD GIVE YOU CAUSE TO PUT ME DOWN OR INSULT ME THE WAY THAT YO DID WITH YOUR COMMENT. I CAN ONLY HOR THAT YOU ARE A DECENT ENOUGH PERSON THAT IF A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WAS IN THE SAME POSITION AS ALAN THAT YOU WOULD BE A BIG ENOUGH PERSON AND LOVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER ENOUGH TO SO THE SAME THING THAT I DID AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO AND THAT IS DEFEND MY BROTHER.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was raised quite well, by parents that loved me, and if I do have any problems, they are my own. However, I was also raised to speak my mind, and that sometimes the truth hurts.

Welcome to the internet and Beyond. Get your flame suit on. And since I know you are new to this, let me offer you another little gem of knowledge. A flame suit is a mental buffer you need to put up, because you are about to get "flamed" which is another term for ridiculed. You have been warned, govern yourself accordingly.

Back on topic, I was also raised in a school, I was taught proper punctuation, spelling and grammar. How much of that stuck into my adult years is anyone's guess. However, I can see I learned my lessons, while others did not.

Another question I must ask, in your message to me, you mention that you only "HOR", to which, I must assume that was a spelling mistake for "WHORE", but then the rest of your sentence makes no sense at all. So my question is, what services do you offer when you only whore (yourself out)?

Normally, I am a pretty nice person, but this is too juicy to pass up. Now, don't be such a "Kow".

speedog
03-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah, got PM'ed by her as well - call me out here instead, I've done nothing wrong in this thread and I believe that I've only posted once, but then again, I'm not about to wade back through 27 pages of crap to see if I've posted more than that.

Graham_A_M
03-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Wow this threads ¨epicness¨ comes in waves. I sense another one coming.
:rofl:

Crks&Cstls
03-19-2012, 07:09 PM
while reading her posts all i could think about was "wtf does sow mean...." bugged me all day so had to urban dictionary it "slut on wheels"

Maybe your brother wasn't giving his money away, but paying for a service. :dunno:

sr20s14zenki
03-19-2012, 07:20 PM
kowlady: leave now while you can, you are beating a dead horse....

these people have the power of anonymity on their side...which pretty much allows you to say things to people that they wouldnt in real life situations.....its just fun for them.

leave.....trust me.

DEATH2000
03-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Crks&Cstls
while reading her posts all i could think about was "wtf does sow mean...." bugged me all day so had to urban dictionary it "slut on wheels"

Maybe your brother wasn't giving his money away, but paying for a service. :dunno:
HAHAHAHA.

As Quagmire once said "fat chicks need love too, they just gotta pay!"

cam_wmh
03-20-2012, 05:30 PM
You guys are fucking assholes. Seriously.

So she doesn't speak in 1337 forum sp34k. She found this thread, and simply asked not to speak ill towards her brother, who evidently through her first posting can't defend himself due to a brain injury.

Don't attempt to redeem face, by inferring I have any vested interest in this. I don't know either of them.

The wheelchair lady, brings the wrath upon her. There's 50 pages of it, but give your heads a shake on this other guy.

Hakkola
03-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by cam_wmh
You guys are fucking assholes. Seriously...

Word the fuck up. Settle down guys.

jarome
03-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by cam_wmh
You guys are fucking assholes. Seriously.

So she doesn't speak in 1337 forum sp34k. She found this thread, and simply asked not to speak ill towards her brother, who evidently through her first posting can't defend himself due to a brain injury.

Don't attempt to redeem face, by inferring I have any vested interest in this. I don't know either of them.

The wheelchair lady, brings the wrath upon her. There's 50 pages of it, but give your heads a shake on this other guy.

^This.

Kona9
03-20-2012, 06:47 PM
kowlady. Any particular days Freda is out and about at certain stores? I still want to see someone get a beyond sticker on her chair. A rodeo of sorts if you will.

kowlady
03-21-2012, 08:50 PM
to cam_wmh

thank you for helping me explain why i even posted on this thread to begin with. I just found out about this post and read it and was pissed off that some of the people on this thread were speaking ill of my brother. I hoped that the people that posted on here would be respectful enough to understand this.

i have never done anything like this before and probably never will again if the responses that i got on here is the way that people react when someone is trying to defend someone who can't defend themselves. i feel that most of the responses i got where rude and uncalled for. i don't expect an apology for any of the comments i will just remember that the people that made them are acting childish and i am to old to play childish games.

to Kona9

she lives in building # 11 in the condo's across from the c-train station. she is at the timmy's from 9 to 1 everyday of the week execpt for monday. this is as far as i know since i haven't seen the bitch since mid february. i want nothing to do with her after what she did to my brother so i have no way of knowing if she changed her routine or not.

to the rest of you

if you see her be careful you do not know what she is capable of. you have absolutely no idea what you are setting yourself up for if you even talk to her. good luck in your hunt to see her and put a sticker on her scooter but be prepared for her to try and manipulte you or for her to scream and swear at you.

-

Hallowed_point
03-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
kowlady. Any particular days Freda is out and about at certain stores? I still want to see someone get a beyond sticker on her chair. A rodeo of sorts if you will.

God speed on your quest, valiant knight!!! :D

Hallowed_point
03-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Hollly shit..I think I spotted her this morning heading to UrbanX. She was driving her giant wheelchair this morning at 0930 hrs on 58 Ave SW & 5th ST driving down the road. The scary thing is I was at the stoplight there and she came really close to me going the opposite way and had this maniacal look on her face. Scared the shit out of me as I was half awake!! :eek: She had all these crazy flags attached to her giant wheelchair and she was moving really fast for a 400lb whale on a power wheelchair :eek: I tried to snap a picture (willing to risk a ticket lol) but she was going really fast and then my view was blocked by traffic :banghead:

I think she saw the beyond sticker on my quarter panel..maybe she read this thread at the library or something!! :rofl: :rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
09-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Ultrabump:

Telling a joke from 05 made me wonder whatever happened to this lady? :nut:

Canmorite
09-16-2015, 01:34 PM
Ah, great memories in this thread :rofl:

killramos
09-16-2015, 01:38 PM
Fuck beyond used to be such a more colorful place.

Now all we do is argue about whether or not Stephen Harper is a psychopath.:(

rage2
09-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by killramos
Fuck beyond used to be such a more colorful place.

Now all we do is argue about whether or not Stephen Harper is a psychopath.:(
I blame political correctness. Making fun of power wheelchair lady is borderline cyberbullying, while making fun of political candidates is fair game. I guess if she threw puke at someone, then it's also fair game.

killramos
09-16-2015, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I blame political correctness.

Me to, me to :zzz:

Surprised to see some of the things written by certain posters compared to the kind of tunes they are taking these days :eek:

Darkane
09-16-2015, 02:09 PM

I blame political correctness. Making fun of power wheelchair lady is borderline cyberbullying, while making fun of political candidates is fair game. I guess if she threw puke at someone, then it's also fair game.

Truth my man.

We're at the stage now that we can comfortably say "Back in my day...."

Masked Bandit
09-16-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't think she's around anymore. I live not too far from this area and we visit this zone 5 - 10 times a week. I used to see her all the time but it's been at least a year now.

btimbit
09-28-2015, 08:11 PM

This thread is a perfect example of fat shaming culture and cyberbullying. We should be accepting and promoting people to be as fat and mean as they want, and who are we to judge that they shoplift Sprite from Safeway and cut off traffic while making a getaway

Fuckin' fat cunt. Think I managed to get all my most hated buzzwords in that first sentence

I haven't seen ol' Fat Freeda for a while.
Good memories in this thread

SJW
07-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Where oh where has she gone?

jacky4566
07-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Wow. Thread bump captain here.

I had totally forgotten about this Beyond.ca nugget. $50 if anyone can get a beyond sticker on her scooter and take a selfie

HomespunLobster
07-12-2017, 12:27 AM
There might be a new contender in town. Guy lives near me in the SW. Watched him on his electric scooter down in shawnessy full out ride down the middle of a lane, across the 162 AVE train tracks as the bar was coming down, tilted his head so not to get hit, bounce across the tracks and continue up the hill. I've also seen him mow his lawn while sitting in his power wheelchair/scooter thing. Seems like a chill dude, just doesn't give a fuuuuuuccck.

Masked Bandit
07-12-2017, 01:06 AM
I saw PWCL about a year ago in the Shawnessy Walmart, health was not good. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she has passed.

max_boost
09-26-2017, 10:00 PM
it’s a dude