PDA

View Full Version : Power wheelchair lady......in traffic ***Pics On Pages 6,8,9,12,14,17***VIDEO PG16!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

nismodrifter
09-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

stalker!!!
:rofl: :rofl:

anway, i dont have my car, someone give me a ride to the hunt!!

hey man I am in saskatoon right now....i currently don't have the techonolgy to do virtual stalking :D

I just know this from the many times I've seen her over the past couple of months while shoppping and shit

If you SERIOUSLY want to do this then post whether or not you are seriously interested in this thread....
(note: i will not be there.....unfortunately I can't drive 600kms for this once in a lifetime opportunity :D :rofl: )
Worst comes to worse...you don't see her...but a beyond meet occurs because of it :D

Team_Mclaren
09-27-2004, 10:38 PM
im cool with the meet, nismo go set it up
lol

Note: I need a ride... :rofl:

nismodrifter
09-27-2004, 10:44 PM
If you are diong this...
DO NOT USE BEYOND.CA ON THE STICKER/SIGN YOU WILL BE USING!!!!!! IF YOU PUT UP A SIGN SAYING BEYOND.CA I'LL PERSONALLY BAN YOU, NO QUESTIONS ASKED

IMO its not the right thing to do...keep it anonymous using the hacker terms I posted on the previous page...kind of stays as an "inside joke" that way

I have a feeling that yohan is gonna get this job done and overwith hahha....he seems determined:D

yohan4ws
09-27-2004, 10:58 PM
hahaha im so down for this .. who has video cameras ?? this is for sure going to be wicked put together video amatuer urban legend type documentary video ...

ask people around "Have you seen the traffic haulting lady in the motorized wheelchair ?"

like chasing crop circles or sasquatch & ufo's or some shit .. haha

Uncle ben
09-28-2004, 12:55 AM
best thread ever. And props to all the wicked photochopping going on.

Plus I heard form some sources that OCC is building her a special custom scooter. Check the discovery channel for new episodes. I think they're calling it "the whale bike".

gorillam
09-28-2004, 09:29 AM
hahaa oh my god, I serioussly though that was some fatman infront of me, it's female?

Nice thread!!:guns: :guns: :guns: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :guns: :clap: :clap:

shakalaka
09-28-2004, 10:11 AM
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH
HOLYYYY FUCKING SHITTT!!!
After going through 11 pages of non stop reading...i am still laughing like crazy!!!
HAHAHAHHAH OMFG!!!!
Man i wish i lived somewhere closer to that place.

Phy
09-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS
:rofl: i think she busted u takin this pic!!!

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

http://www.members.shaw.ca/mattheynen/fatass/fatbitch.JPG

D'ya ever see that film of the Sasquatch, where he's walking, and turns and looks at the camera?

ramminghard
09-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

she can be found on saturdays....in the afternoon
- Future Shop, Winners, Superstore, Michaels, Staples
basically anywhere in the shawnessy shopping area

btw: I did not tell you this :D ;)

I THINK she lives in sundance so you might want to keep an eye on the main entrance to the shopping area from macleod (ie: the intersection where the blockbuster is...) but you should keep an eye on that intersection anyways since that is the biggest intersection...shes bound to go that way when going from one store to the other :D

this will require planning, basically just need peepz at all the MAJOR corners and you can basically guarantee that you will spot her.
Ie: incase she decides to go directly from say Winners---> Canadian tire and cross over at the shoppers drug mart intersectioni instead of going all the way towards teh main intersection at blockbuster to cross 162nd..gotta hve peeps covering pretty much every set of lights I think (so maybe like 3-4 of you could do it no problem...or if you feel like driving around then you could cover it alone ahhah)

She lives in the condo's just south of the new train station.

403Gemini
09-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard

She lives in the condo's just south of the new train station.

yea i think she moved, i remeber seeing her cross mcleod comin northbound on mcleod trail from sundance to shawnessy

now she lives near those condos at that new train station haha we should set up a ambush along the road between the condos and the shopping area ;) HAHAH

nismodrifter
09-28-2004, 05:03 PM
man I didn't know that you guys know where she lives...with this info why don't you guys just wait outside her condo?? :D...this is too easy now ahahhaah

dust-off
09-30-2004, 11:48 AM
anybody go searching yet?:confused:

ZorroAMG
09-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Keep it anonymous but try this:

Go up to her with a clip board and say you are from the Canadian Association of Powered Wheel Chairs and you are doing a poll on her particular brand of chair to see how she is enjoying it. Then give her the pwnz0r3d 8y b3y0nd.c4 sign to hold telling her that she is in a draw for the new top of the line model and the sign is the authenticity code for the photograph.....FUUCK even pose with her for shits and giggles...

nismodrifter
09-30-2004, 02:10 PM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, somebody do it

that is the funniest/best idea I have ever heard...but now...has anyone got the guts to do it?? :D

Kona9
09-30-2004, 02:24 PM
I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck for sure I would!!!!

DonJuan
09-30-2004, 02:27 PM
haha that would be wicked!:D

Team_Mclaren
09-30-2004, 08:09 PM
someone set up a date then!!! NISMO!!:D

Skyline_Addict
09-30-2004, 08:25 PM
wow, you guys will do anything for a cheap thrill :D

Def_3
09-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
wow, you guys will do anything for a cheap thrill :D

In my opinion they are a bunch of eleven teenies fucks who have nothing better to do than make fun of disabled and SICK people, who cant help being the way they are. My moms in a wheel chair and I would LOVE to catch one of you little pukes making fun of someone in her shoes

Team_Mclaren
09-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Def_3

In my opinion they are a bunch of eleven teenies fucks who have nothing better to do than make fun of disabled and SICK people, who cant help being the way they are. My moms in a wheel chair and I would LOVE to catch one of you little pukes making fun of someone in her shoes

why u so bitter, why would u come into this thread? its all just a joke dude

noodles
09-30-2004, 09:03 PM

last time i checked she's so big that she can only get around in a 4 wheel scooter.....and before you start goin off, think bout it, she's driving on the roads....with out a slow moving vehicle sign on the back..is that not illegal?...we arent makin fun of her disability...only the stupidity. so we take a couple pics...big whoop.....and also, my best friend has CP and is in a wheel chair so stfu and go take a nap....

okay back on topic!!!!! this weekend.?.?.?.?.?. ive got a vid cam and a digi cam..... lets set this biatch up!!!!

im so printing pwnz0r3d 8y b3y0nd.c4 right now and putting it in my wallet :rofl: :rofl:

GT2NV
09-30-2004, 09:10 PM
dont worry, give my brother and his friends 2 weeks and theyll have pictures up of her, she has a new cart with rims, and she gets off her cart to walk into mccdonalds, will get some pics dont worry:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
09-30-2004, 09:13 PM
When she gets off the cart someone should take teh chair and send it to Overhaulin' or Pimp My Ride!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

noodles
09-30-2004, 09:15 PM
OMG I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

Alcorn
09-30-2004, 10:57 PM
i am on the hunt for her every day. but when ever i see a good shot i dont have my camera. but hopefully i can snag a picture of her 2morrow after school. and i heard she eats breakfast a rickys on saturday mornings. and i think she eats at wallmart mcdonalds every day for lunch (and that's when she is walking and leaves her cart unattended) maybe get a sticker for her cart.

7thgenvic
09-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
When she gets off the cart someone should take teh chair and send it to Overhaulin' or Pimp My Ride!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i thought i told you to back off my mom!!!

hahahah

eclipseqt
09-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

I wonder if they steal her cart and did send it to overhaulin would she walk home on the road?

Kona9
10-01-2004, 12:05 AM
YOur idea of the Beyond sticker in Haxor type set is great, but lets put all the ideas together. Like Matt said...she gets off her cart to go into Mcdees. While she is in there we can have premade blingin tinfoil wheels, tinfoil for extra chrome effects and a "I've Been BEYOND Overhauled" sticker for her new sparkly whip!!!! all on tape!! Video hopefully!! :thumbsup: :clap: :angel:

403Gemini
10-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Kona9
YOur idea of the Beyond sticker in Haxor type set is great, but lets put all the ideas together. Like Matt said...she gets off her cart to go into Mcdees. While she is in there we can have premade blingin tinfoil wheels, tinfoil for extra chrome effects and a "I've Been BEYOND Overhauled" sticker for her new sparkly whip!!!! all on tape!! Video hopefully!! :thumbsup: :clap: :angel:

im in, just give me the time and date and ill be there :thumbsup:

Team_Mclaren
10-01-2004, 12:25 AM
i can bring some MCD coupons as her "price":rofl:

nismodrifter
10-01-2004, 12:10 PM
what guarantees that she will go into mcdonalds though...I mean what if she just ate a ton of food (literally..) before going shopping?

I'll let you guys organize a meet amongst yourselves, fnd a time/day that would be best and get the hunt going :D Every person interested should make one "performance/styling" accessory for her tight whip in advance...

The look on her face when she sees her whip would be PRICELESS, plz make sure you get that on pics/vid ahah

20incheyes
10-01-2004, 12:36 PM
tomorrow it's suppose to be nice and it's saturday so I think it'll work for you.... as nismo said during the afternoon she is there

noodles
10-01-2004, 09:31 PM
im in, time and place i'll be there

googe
10-01-2004, 10:24 PM

In my opinion they are a bunch of eleven teenies fucks who have nothing better to do than make fun of disabled and SICK people

shes not disabled though, thats the thing!

Kobe
10-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Crap, i always work saturdays, going to have to just go down there for a couple hours and find her, what time do u guys usally see here?

And its like a 20 min drive :(

Tha VZA
10-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Khyron

Gotta be careful though - sure the Shawnessy one (and I think the U of C one) is a confirmed MLF (Mobile Lazy Fatty), but the last thing you want to do is end up mocking someone who really is paralyzed.

Khyron

true that the lady by westhills cannot walk

ciao

Skyline_Addict
10-01-2004, 11:23 PM
so you guys are REALLY going to do this huh?

Spoon_r
10-01-2004, 11:33 PM
yeah, you guys be careful. the one in shawnessy is not physically disable, but mentally disable. i work at a medical supply store, and she was one of our customer 3 years ago. pain in the ass to deal w/ cuz she just fucking :eek: at you all the time. not sure if the plan you guys have will work or not...

403Gemini
10-02-2004, 12:05 AM
wear masks ;) ski masks "terrorists win"

noodles
10-02-2004, 08:38 AM
LMAO cs!!

SkylineAdmirer
10-02-2004, 08:41 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i just found this thread, fucking great, gotta go visit calgary just to see this, some1 should paintball the shit outa the chair, how can u miss:D itd take her so long to even look at u ud be a mile away:D god htis is great i would so waste money makin little parts for that thing sucks im not in calgary:thumbsdow

nismodrifter
10-02-2004, 12:49 PM
paintballing and other stupid shit like that = not gonna happen....

SkylineAdmirer
10-02-2004, 12:51 PM
:( fine

BlackArcher101
10-02-2004, 03:35 PM
The "Woman for Power Wheelchair Traffic Rights" group is spreading!

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/09/20/scooter.traffic.ap/

RickDaTuner
10-02-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/09/20/scooter.traffic.ap/ man thats just sad....:thumbsdow

SkylineAdmirer
10-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/09/20/scooter.traffic.ap/

:rofl: :rofl: canada aint alone, ahahha

xkon
10-03-2004, 11:53 AM
i've spotted her OUT OF HER CHAIR!

and she's downtown, obviously away from her natural habitat!

good thing i had the camera phone, i'll post up proof when i get home!

...damn if i had a sticker... the chair was unmanned!

toyotaz23
10-03-2004, 01:20 PM
We've got her name!
it's....."FREDA"
My mom used to work at health plus in the south and Freda would always come in and bitch at everyone there cause shes such an unhealthy person. They would have to use some sort of pulley and lever system to get her on the tables in the doctors office, just disgusting, but sooo funny ahahaha

xkon
10-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Freeway Freda I used to call her!!!

here's my pics from humpty's on mcleod this morning:

xkon
10-03-2004, 03:39 PM
here she is leaving mad because it was soooo busy and they didnt have enough food for her... she almost mowed me over!!!

saiyajin
10-03-2004, 03:49 PM
baaaaaahahahahahah :rofl:

7thgenvic
10-03-2004, 03:52 PM
whyyyyyyyyyyy didn't u put a sticker on her! noooooooooooo

AcuraTl
10-03-2004, 03:53 PM
I hope she registers @ beyond, then gets her wheelchair souped! imagine that thing w/ twin turbos! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

88CRX
10-03-2004, 03:57 PM
no ones seems to up to doing it :thumbsdow

Seanith
10-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
whyyyyyyyyyyy didn't u put a sticker on her! noooooooooooo

I hope you guys understand that if one was to put on a beyond sticker on her whip, they are those "automotive" stickers that must be carefully put on.. it would be impossible to get one on good..

Team_Mclaren
10-03-2004, 06:14 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just remember, no real beyond stickers are used, or your ban no questinos ask

nismodrifter
10-03-2004, 06:19 PM
yeh remember people....no beyond stickers....tape a handwritten/typed sign on there saying like "pwn3d!" or something like "pwn3d 8y 83y0nd" or something of that sort....

Seanith
10-03-2004, 06:25 PM
lol

Team_Mclaren
10-03-2004, 06:27 PM
we're just trying to save our own ass!!:angel:

Seanith
10-03-2004, 06:45 PM
i know its understandable, just some of these people are getting way too into it :rofl:

toyotaz23
10-03-2004, 10:29 PM
When she's at the Walmart in shawnessey, she leaves her wheelchair at the front of the McDonald's while she eats every item in the place. I think that would be the perfect time to get the sign on the chair and snap the picture.

xkon
10-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by toyotaz23
When she's at the Walmart in shawnessey, she leaves her wheelchair at the front of the McDonald's while she eats every item in the place. I think that would be the perfect time to get the sign on the chair and snap the picture.

ill get a sticker of some sort ready... something to the effect of "wide load"

damn that thing beeps when she backs up, and she does as well when she's out of it!!!

nismodrifter
10-03-2004, 11:34 PM
nah nah, don't put any insult or something on there...keep this thing like an inside joke for beyond members only...

signs to put on could be like "pwn3d!!!" or "pwn3d by xkon" or something of that sort......should be something that SHE would be clueless about but WE would know what it meant...

hope that makes sense...

7thgenvic
10-04-2004, 12:35 AM
yeppp, i understand and that would just be KEY, i would love to see this!!!

shadow
10-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Careful guys keep it legal..
Placing stickers on someone elses property can easily be considered vandalism.. and if you are caught.. try convincing any police officer that you are a good kind kid just having fun while putting a sticker ie "wideload" on the back of her machine.

careful about posting about going out to look for her because it could be considered stalking the individual....

Also posting a beyond sticker would be the WORST thing you could do because..
You could get charged with vandalism *at the very least*
plus it would lead them back to the forum where we have posts where people are saying they are going out to find her.. (possible stalking charges) plus beyond forums could get in trouble for allowing what may be considered open discussion of "questionable" activity...

Just a word of warning keep it funny.. but do not incriminate yourself... If you want to put a sticker on her machine.. photochop it we got lots of talented people here...

If you stick something on her chair... she may sit on you :( .. and overall.. she does not look like the type who would find the humor in it haha ;)

RickDaTuner
10-04-2004, 01:24 PM
i dunno but I think you guys have had your fun, Time to leave the Old woman alone, regardless of what kind of person she is..

you guys remind me of being in highschool, when the immature punks go out and play pranks on people, wich in turn lead to a fight, or some one getting thier ass suspended...:dunno:

DonJuan
10-06-2004, 10:50 AM
I think somone should just do a wicked chop of a sticker on a pic of her. That way no one gets hurt. I've just been playing around at school and got one that may work.

DonJuan
10-06-2004, 11:18 AM
took about 10 mins with schools crappy MSPaint but the guys that do chops and such will be able to do alot better.

7thgenvic
10-21-2004, 10:02 PM
i saw her on the train today! same jacket as always, the funniest part was that she hardly fit down the ramp at the 1st st. station downtown :9! i really should have pulled out my digital, and made a sign to put on her! :(

i've given up on the poor old lady i guess she can't help it!
but im still proud of my beautiful photoshops from before!

yohan4ws
10-26-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
i dunno but I think you guys have had your fun, Time to leave the Old woman alone, regardless of what kind of person she is..

you guys remind me of being in highschool, when the immature punks go out and play pranks on people, wich in turn lead to a fight, or some one getting thier ass suspended...:dunno:

pfffft!!! :thumbsdow

Obviously we all have stuff better to do .. yet we find a couple of seconds to snap a picture when we see her .. she's like sasquatch! (literally and figuratively) ... she doesnt have a sticker on her chair because we have better things to do than to "stalk" her ...

I think we should hold a contest where everybody goes in and says 1 dollar, we'll have a contest .. whoever puts the pwn3d sticker on her chair and gets a photo doing the shocker wins .. I'll put in for a dollar! ... and then, when the photo is posted, we can just host the photo, laugh about it .. and close the thread so the MLF lovers can go hug trees.

xkon
10-26-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by yohan4ws

pfffft!!! :thumbsdow

Obviously we all have stuff better to do .. yet we find a couple of seconds to snap a picture when we see her .. she's like sasquatch! (literally and figuratively) ... she doesnt have a sticker on her chair because we have better things to do than to "stalk" her ...

I think we should hold a contest where everybody goes in and says 1 dollar, we'll have a contest .. whoever puts the pwn3d sticker on her chair and gets a photo doing the shocker wins .. I'll put in for a dollar! ... and then, when the photo is posted, we can just host the photo, laugh about it .. and close the thread so the MLF lovers can go hug trees.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SkylineAdmirer
10-26-2004, 02:20 PM
:rofl: :rofl: guys i just saw a wheel chair traffic lady here in ottawa!!!:D not as big as this one but still disrupting, funny as hell, wish i had a camera

Khyron
10-26-2004, 02:50 PM
Remember, our wheelchair lady is fun to mock because she can walk just fine - but you'd feel pretty stupid mocking someone else and then finding out they are paralyzed.

When I was on my course in San Fran - the company had a chick that was too fat to walk, but not quite a wheel chair. She had a HUGE motor scooter to get from room to room then walked to her desk. :thumbsdow

Khyron

jaysas_63
10-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Remember, our wheelchair lady is fun to mock because she can walk just fine - but you'd feel pretty stupid mocking someone else and then finding out they are paralyzed.

Khyron

:rofl: :rofl: it sounds like ur mr. rogers lecturin him on who its ok to flame

SkylineAdmirer
10-26-2004, 03:14 PM

When I was on my course in San Fran - the company had a chick that was too fat to walk, but not quite a wheel chair. She had a HUGE motor scooter to get from room to room then walked to her desk. :thumbsdow

Khyron ]

she wasnt paralyzed, u can just tell, calm down

403Gemini
10-26-2004, 03:27 PM
lol i think she got a new wheel chair. new ones like blue and grey, i think the old one died haha

CdnSilverStreak
10-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Ha ha, just found this thread. Hilarious. I'm surprised she hasn't been hit yet... or that she hasn't hit someone...

FinalAeon
10-30-2004, 09:34 PM
http://www.anime-realm.org/drift.jpg

FinalAeon
10-30-2004, 09:34 PM
lol i couldn't stop laughin, so i made a little contribution of my own :rofl:

http://www.rideatl.com/drift.jpg

Kobe
10-30-2004, 09:56 PM
HAHAHA shit man, thats halarious

Photoshop ownz you

Fordpower.ca
10-31-2004, 11:58 AM
$40 to the first person to have their pic taken with her...

and no photo chops either..

:thumbsup:

nismodrifter
10-31-2004, 12:24 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AT THE PIC ABOVE

ninspeed
11-01-2004, 06:57 PM
i found where she lives!

nismodrifter
11-01-2004, 07:19 PM
^^^OMFG!!!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Zero102
11-01-2004, 07:27 PM
You have got to be fucking kidding!
That looks legit though, LMAO!!

Should hit it with a PWNED sticker while it's sitting there.

Wildcat
11-01-2004, 07:33 PM
i thought she had a red buggy :dunno:

nismodrifter
11-01-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
i thought she had a red buggy :dunno:

403gemini reported that she is now rollin a new tight whip :D:bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

cman
11-01-2004, 07:42 PM
hahahahah funny shit man, you gotta bust the pwned sticker on it for sure.

FiveFreshFish
11-01-2004, 07:51 PM
It would take a mean bastard to unplug that buggy! :D

Fordpower.ca
11-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Fordpower.ca
$40 to the first person to have their pic taken with her...

and no photo chops either..

no one up for my challenge?

yohan4ws
11-02-2004, 10:08 AM
I'm up for it ... tell me where to find her ??? Give me a time and a place so I can sit around with coffee and donuts (like a cop on a stakeout) and wait for her to roll on by ... then out with the digi er .. hmm .. I need an accompliss .. somebody to take the photo while I pose doing the shocker ..

Too much talk not enough action ..

HuMz
11-02-2004, 10:38 AM
haha i had the perfect chance too i was in canadian tire line up and she was write in front of me taking forver to pay, shes everywhere in shawnessy, i see her on the train all the time during the week, try zellers restarant or mcdicks in walmart on the weekend tho

HuMz
11-02-2004, 10:38 AM
haha i had the perfect chance too i was in canadian tire line up and she was write in front of me taking forver to pay, shes everywhere in shawnessy, i see her on the train all the time during the week, try zellers restarant or mcdicks in walmart on the weekend tho

SkylineAdmirer
11-02-2004, 04:28 PM
man finding out where she lives, this has gotta be stalking, shes the type of bitch to prosecute if she ever finds this

cboyspimp
11-02-2004, 04:34 PM
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lude_grl
11-02-2004, 04:38 PM
id do it.
i can be tres sneaky
it will be my finest mission.

ninspeed
11-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by SkylineAdmirer
man finding out where she lives, this has gotta be stalking, shes the type of bitch to prosecute if she ever finds this no, she lives in the same condo complex as my grandmother, and i was over there fixing her sink..
she lives in the condos just south of the ctrain station down there

Fordpower.ca
11-02-2004, 08:25 PM
you dont need to sneak up on her... i want it to be a good shot, not just stading there for a split second and run off.
:bigpimp:

cman
11-02-2004, 08:27 PM
now your going to see people hunting around the south with pwned stickers in one hand, a digi cam in the other, and binoculars around their necks.

Fordpower.ca
11-09-2004, 10:42 PM
thats ok..