PDA

View Full Version : Power wheelchair lady......in traffic ***Pics On Pages 6,8,9,12,14,17***VIDEO PG16!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Skyline_Addict
11-12-2004, 06:41 PM
haha we've yet to see some beyond/wheelchair lady evidence.
it'll be a bash if it ever does happen.

Fordpower.ca
11-13-2004, 10:25 AM
:stillwaiting:

:zzz:

FinalAeon
11-13-2004, 11:59 AM
yea seriously, if i lived in calgary i'd spend a saturday huntin... :)
common losers... dont make me buy a plane ticket from GA ;)

Fordpower.ca
11-13-2004, 02:50 PM
well if you look anything like your avatar.. ill buy your ticket

:angel:

CalgaryB5
11-16-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by ninspeed
no, she lives in the same condo complex as my grandmother, and i was over there fixing her sink..
she lives in the condos just south of the ctrain station down there

Was that her sink got plugged up with KFC grease?
:rofl:

nboylie
12-02-2004, 03:19 PM
cant believe this is still going on! if i didnt work every saturday i would go to shawnessy! and i live in airdrie :(

nismodrifter
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
laaaaaaaame :D

I'll be back in town as of the 24th of December for 10 days...I'll be carrying the camera+pwned sign in my pocket 24/7 just to put this all to an end :D

BerserkerCatSplat
12-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey, I got bored, so here's my 10 minute chop:

http://catsplat.mmeras.com/Images/bikelady.jpg

GT2NV
12-02-2004, 08:45 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bspot
12-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Driving home from work today I heard on the traffic report to watch out for someone in an electric wheel chair on memorial by edmonton trail. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did one of you guys phone it in? or was it for real?

A traffic report has never been so damn funny :rofl: :rofl:

Seanith
12-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by bspot
Driving home from work today I heard on the traffic report to watch out for someone in an electric wheel chair on memorial by edmonton trail. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Once again thats not her! She can't be all over the freaking city now can she?

Fordpower.ca
12-04-2004, 11:44 AM
depends on how much or a charge her battery can hold..

Seanith
12-04-2004, 11:56 AM
lol.. but shes been prevelent in the S.E.. theres that other one that frequents the university too..

nboylie
12-06-2004, 01:15 AM
rofl. these people are spreading like wildfire!

Carfanman
12-06-2004, 09:44 PM
If someone does take the pic, it has to be good. You have to be talking to her or something and she has to be paying attention, or better yet yelling at you. Then have two buddies with you, one to stand behind her while shes yelling and hold up a big sign that says PWN3D!! and the other to take the pic.

Fordpower.ca
12-06-2004, 09:54 PM
:thumbsup:

Carfanman
12-19-2004, 10:02 PM
Bump, dont die! someone do what I said!

DonJuan
12-20-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
Bump, dont die! someone do what I said!
Nah! Let it die! Until she is spotted in traffic again next year. Then we can start it all over agian!

Chiggles
12-30-2004, 07:16 AM
OMG ROFLMFAO!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't usually go browsing through this part of the General Car Talk forum very often, but I had some time to kill tonight and came across this awesome thread. After reading through all 13 pages of it, by far, this could be the greatest thread EVAH!!! My bro works for Calgary Transit and lives in the Millrise area so he sees Jabba-on-wheels almost ALL the time!!!! This is absolutely hilarious! When it warms up in the spring and I take some time off to come home for a visit, count me in on the hunt. I'll have my digicam and a proud and bold "PWN3D 8Y 83Y0ND" sign on hand for sure, and be the first to get a pose with her looking straight at the camera. I don't expect her to be pleased, and I'm sure we'll make a scene, but I have no fear; I'm not home often enough that she'll spot me all the time and come after me in that turbocharged mini-forklift of hers or whatever, so fock it. HAHAHHAHAHAHA! Ah shit, I miss being home..... looking forward to this next visit now that there's something extra I can do to kill time while my friends and family are at work during the day!!! :D :clap: :rofl:

403Gemini: if you work at the Shop and she is such a frequent visitor, why don't you just pop in a memory card of your own into one of the digicams on demo in T-com? Just remember to put your finger over the flash bulb when it goes off so that you don't draw attention to yourself, there's enough lighting from the store lights that the pic will look just fine. Or just walk around with an OB one at least. The easiest way to pull this off is if she happens to be checking out printers, tell her you can show her just how good the quality of the print is. Convince her to pose for the photo with you and PWN3D sign handy (put the sign on a clipboard or something and give it to an SA if you want to take the picture yourself), pull out the memory card and put into a demo printer that has a memory card reader on it (get an IPG guy to help you if you're not sure which one), print off that "sample" shot and show her just what amazing quality the printer can produce! SOOOO much more easier than the "wheel chair user poll" idea. You'll be doing your job so that DSMs can't give you crap and be suspicious of what you're up to, you're providing customer service and actually giving the customer some PK, all the while she'll have no idea that this is all for the glory of Beyond cuz the haxor sign is so inconspicuous. If she doesn't buy it, whatever, like it matters; if she does, bonus. Take one for the team and build some repoire, that's what I would do if I got transferred to your store. :devil:

RWD
01-01-2005, 09:35 PM
this is GOLd.. should post this forum on ebaumsworld.com or something haha

RWD
01-01-2005, 09:42 PM
and this thread definitely beats the other thread in another forum with the black chick and ghetto booty

Fordpower.ca
01-02-2005, 11:46 AM
na uh... not until i get that pic..

:D

Moonracer
01-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Haha winter spotting....saw her the other day downtown while I was driving down 11 ave. at the 4 st. light. The light was red right when I pulled up behind other traffic then went green. Only we weren't going anywhere because wheelchair lady was trying to get across 11 ave. She got stuck in the snowbank! LOL I was killing myself laughing when I saw that it was her. She wasted half the green light spinning her tires, she finally made it and life was back to normal. Sorry no digi with me :banghead: or I would have shot video of that one.

j30a1
01-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
Haha winter spotting....saw her the other day downtown while I was driving down 11 ave. at the 4 st. light. The light was red right when I pulled up behind other traffic then went green. Only we weren't going anywhere because wheelchair lady was trying to get across 11 ave. She got stuck in the snowbank! LOL I was killing myself laughing when I saw that it was her. She wasted half the green light spinning her tires, she finally made it and life was back to normal. Sorry no digi with me :banghead: or I would have shot video of that one.

she needs winter tires lol

iceburns288
01-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I SAW A WHEELCHAIR LADY IN TRAFFIC! I saw her and I just CRACKED UP in my car. No one got what I was laughing at, so I just pointed at the lady in wheelchair makin her way through the street. The woman looked exactly like y'all's wheelchair lady I swear. I wish I had a camera on me...:cry:

Charon
01-19-2005, 01:27 AM
Just found out about this thread. People I work with that also browse beyond were talking about it. I live in the shawnessy area and see her often. I have a camera on my palm pilot so pictures wont be a problem. Just need to figure out the sign thing.

*edit*
She was getting on the train one day and she takes forever and lines up and charges into the train. Hit the door on the other side of the train at a dam good speed.

Lo)2enz0
01-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I can't believe this thread started up again, just hilarious

Z_Fan
01-22-2005, 09:07 PM
I met her just after Christmas. Well, I saw her anyhow.

She was standing ... errr .... sitting in line behind me at the Future Shop waiting to return something. The diameter on the legs is incredulous.

Thanks to this thread, it was enormously difficult to keep a straight face. I felt compelled to tell her she was the brunt of a joke on the Internet where over 25,000 people have enjoyed a cruel laugh at her expense.

But hey, who am I to ruin the fun?

I just wish I had my camera ...

nismodrifter
01-23-2005, 01:29 AM
Good to know that this thread has effected your day to day life in a good way :D haahahahah The power of the internet is astonishing isn't it :D

Fordpower.ca
01-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
I met her just after Christmas. Well, I saw her anyhow.

She was standing ... errr .... sitting in line behind me at the Future Shop waiting to return something. The diameter on the legs is incredulous.

Thanks to this thread, it was enormously difficult to keep a straight face. I felt compelled to tell her she was the brunt of a joke on the Internet where over 25,000 people have enjoyed a cruel laugh at her expense.

But hey, who am I to ruin the fun?

I just wish I had my camera ...

oh man.. that would have been the perfect oppurtunity...

:banghead:

nboylie
01-25-2005, 07:32 PM
lol! im going to show this thread to my kids one day :D

Canaduh
01-25-2005, 08:06 PM
this has got to be the funniest thread I think I have ever seen in my life. I live in the SW and now think I am going to have to start shopping in Shawnessy just to see this. How have the cops never got her for driving/waddling/hauling down the road with no plates?? I bet in the winter though, those saddlebags help traction:thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hollywood_35
02-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Who says this very "kind" lady needs to charge her battery. I think she's rocking the streets with a twin turbo setup... Don't believe me? Take a look at this picture I took when I spotted her at the monster truck rally.

nismodrifter
02-09-2005, 11:10 PM
^ AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Very nice smoke effect man, looks great!!
DORIFTOOOOOOOOOOO

Moonracer
02-09-2005, 11:11 PM
There's an old guy that I see once in awhile downtown as well in a power wheelchair. He is always driving down the street like on the road getting in the way of traffic. Anyway last week was classic, I saw him driving down the sidewalk with his right flasher on...:rofl: We got to get a pic of this dude as well.

86max
02-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by hollywood_35
Who says this very "kind" lady needs to charge her battery. I think she's rocking the streets with a twin turbo setup... Don't believe me? Take a look at this picture I took when I spotted her at the monster truck rally.

What the huuh:rofl:

That's awesome....long live the wheelchair lady....and her hairstyle:thumbsup:

hollywood_35
02-09-2005, 11:54 PM
There's two funny stories of powerchairs I have. The first one was me driving to school on my scooter, and I had just gone over the overpass and was on the downhill in the right lane, when an old guy in a power chair was ripping down the hill, so I pulled up next to him and I think I clocked him at about 20km/h. That's a guess because my speedometet was off back then, but he was hunched over and he was haulin' some ass.

The other story is some guy that took 2x4's and sheets of clear poly and built a cage around his power chair. He always rips around town with flags and goofy shit hanging off his little wagon. The thing isn't built nicely, it's a total hack job. It just puzzles me why anyone would want to do anything like that... he only drives it in the summer. Being in there would be like sitting in a greenhouse all day. :dunno:

fox
02-12-2005, 10:02 PM
haha i seen the ol dog 2 times in the last couple days once at the bridlewood/somerset CT station and also up at the Erlton station(south stampede). tobad i didnt have a camera phone haha

nboylie
02-13-2005, 04:38 PM
god damn she is such a legend. i love it

Supa Dexta
02-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Ha!.. I just found this thread also, I saw her maybe 2 weeks ago, crossing macleod, around 25th.. I think it is (I'm new to town)... right above the c train station and below the cemetry there....It was kind of a "what in the hell was that"... kind of a moment, that distracts your thinking and leaves you wondering where it was you were heading.... :burnout:

CalgaryB5
02-22-2005, 02:21 AM
1. Update on Feb 20, 2005

CalgaryB5
02-22-2005, 02:21 AM

CalgaryB5
02-22-2005, 02:23 AM
3.:banghead:

CalgaryB5
02-22-2005, 02:24 AM
4.:rofl: :eek: :whocares:

RickDaTuner
02-22-2005, 07:32 AM
OMG yiu had som uch time to write up the beyond sign whats wrong with you :thumbsdow

haha man that woman is HUGE! poor lady must have health problems up the wazooo

on a side note HOTTTT \/

nismodrifter
02-22-2005, 08:02 AM
AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonracer
02-22-2005, 09:48 AM
:rofl: uh oh spagettii.....Oh

Seanith
02-22-2005, 01:23 PM
LMFAO. I saw her up close for the first time a week or 2 ago. You know when you see a celebrity and your all nervous? :rofl:

Chiggles
02-23-2005, 02:58 AM
Which Superstore was this at??

/////AMG
02-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:werd: lol, Also like the magazine Rick pointe dout

Seanith
02-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Chiggles
Which Superstore was this at??
I'm assuming Shawnessy.

brandon
02-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by CalgaryB5
3.:banghead:

anybody else notice in that one photo where she is talking to the blue shirt lady she is about to run over her foot?

cycosis
02-24-2005, 04:20 PM
shes still alive????????? looks like she got herself a new set of wheels...

yohan4ws
02-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Ok if this thread is seriously still going (and it is) I want somebody to make up a JPG we need to printout on 8.5x11 paper that says PWN3D 8Y 83Y0ND so we can print these and keep them handy in our cars or camera cases whatever...

DO IT! .. I would but im lazy.

youngbex
02-27-2005, 12:57 PM
hahaha:rolleyes:

Carfanman
02-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by yohan4ws
Ok if this thread is seriously still going (and it is) I want somebody to make up a JPG we need to printout on 8.5x11 paper that says PWN3D 8Y 83Y0ND so we can print these and keep them handy in our cars or camera cases whatever...

Just type in word:

PWN3D 8Y 83YOND

Or something to that effect, only bigger, and print it out.

Or dont, I doubt many people are interested enough to do that.

Although I almost want to buy a plane ticket up to calgary just to see this for myself.

Seanith
02-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by yohan4ws

Your too lazy to open up WORD? :dunno: :rofl:

Moonracer
02-27-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll print one off and carry it around hehe

Carfanman
03-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Make it colorful, Like red print on a black backround or something, and put in a good smiley too.

Moonracer
03-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Well I didn't have a sign with me but at least I have my digi and shot this crappy little video clip. I was riding my bike so it's kinda choppy. She was heading into Bernard Callebaut. :rofl:

********Click for video (http://media.putfile.com/Power-wheelchair-lady) ********

Kobe
03-12-2005, 11:16 PM
haha that thing is LOUD!!

streetarab
03-12-2005, 11:17 PM
beautiful, keep us posted,

it seems like shes bigfoot, the best evidence you get is some grainy footage of it disappearing into the woods...errr....parking lot

fox
03-13-2005, 12:12 AM
LMAO

GJ Moonracer :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
03-13-2005, 12:14 AM
LOL nice work man!!!! That is GREAT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Canaduh
03-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Kobe
haha that thing is LOUD!!

if you were the motor hauling that around you would make some noise too:rofl:

Moonracer
03-13-2005, 12:30 AM
Seriously though....lol beyond should hire this woman to be our mascot. Get her to the track and have her drag down the strip as the crowd erupts in cheers!

joseph
03-13-2005, 01:22 AM
:rofl: :rofl: Finally caught on tape:rofl:

dubol
03-13-2005, 01:45 AM
bah crap, didn't read other messages before posting

Supa Dexta
03-13-2005, 11:01 AM
I think I seen her and another older lady both racing down 17th (on the sidewalks this time though) around.... 6th, 7th st. I think it was, would have been wednesday the 9th...I think?..

:burnout:

sean84
03-13-2005, 08:22 PM
That lady drive me crazy, she lives in some townhouses in sundance, right by the new high school. Shes got a mouth on her aswell.

Jesus
03-15-2005, 02:21 AM
Frida is one crazy mothafucka. She tends to eat at Mcdonalds in Walmart, and A&W on 162nd. If someone could get her cell number, she'd be hella funny to talk to. Also, she hangs out with a 60 year old gas-jockey. God, some people are just plain funny to look at. Gotta love working fast food eh? I showed one guy in the kitchen who she was and he burst out laughing for a good 15 minutes. He never would have lasted 3 seconds out front. I also made him spew pop all over the floor when she got off her ass and walked inside to order, lol. Gotta love it.

RickDaTuner
03-15-2005, 02:38 AM
that thing sounds like a moped, possibly why it has plates and why she likes to drive it on the roads

Euro_Trash
03-15-2005, 08:27 AM
Thats awesome, a video. This is one old ass, long ass thread

Moonracer
03-15-2005, 09:55 AM
ah man next time I'm going to say hi! :angel:

Carfanman
03-15-2005, 09:57 AM
For some reason thevideo stops downloading at 10%. Can you host it somewhere and give a link so it doesnt have to be downloaded?

Moonracer
03-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Probly just a temporary thing, I just tried it and it works fine. Try try again. :)

Carfanman
03-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Nope, goes to 11% but I dont see any of the bar filled, then it just stops.

Chiggles
03-17-2005, 03:41 AM
:confused: Video downloads just fine for me, but when I go to play it, I get audio, but no picture? What codec am I gonna need?
Great job again, Moonracer. May the community continue to keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

fox
03-19-2005, 09:41 PM
i seen "it" today on my way to work on the C train, i got on at sumerset-bridlewood station this morning at 8am, she was in the train sitting on her scooter, first thought she was stuck or somthing, then she got upp and carryed her fat ass up and over and took up a whole bench seat.. huffing and puffing while her scooter was blocking the train door.....

i sat on the other side of the train, and heard her several times talk to herself quoted "i dont care", "ohhh another train", and some mumbbles.... i seriously think she is "special" LOL

then she got off at the same place as me, the Erlton station(south stampede), and she cruised off in her scooter down the south ramp and from there i dont know.

noticed she had a wedding ring on, poor basterd.... shes so fat that when they make "love" i bet he has too roll her around in baking flower and look for the wet spot.

i think i should be carrying my camera from now on!

anyways, just thought i would share my encounter with it today LOL

SAiamNE
03-19-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by fox

noticed she had a wedding ring on, poor basterd.... LOL

BAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:rofl:

Moonracer
03-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Chiggles
:confused: Video downloads just fine for me, but when I go to play it, I get audio, but no picture? What codec am I gonna need?
Great job again, Moonracer. May the community continue to keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

:D It's an avi file so use whatever player you have that plays them. Good ol windows media player works good.

ps. somehow I seriously doubt she is married but I :dunno:

BokCh0y
03-19-2005, 09:52 PM
hahhahahaha fukin nice video :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fox
03-19-2005, 09:55 PM
didnt you ever wonder where the ugly kids come from?
:dunno:

Carfanman
03-19-2005, 10:10 PM
How could she possibly be married?? Who would marry that?

Could just be a ring, plenty of people get rings for other reasons.

If not then her husband is either sympathetic or special himself.

Moonracer
03-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Or maybe her husband split and she got really depressed and voualla! Big, grumpy and driving around in a power wheelchair.

fox
03-19-2005, 10:23 PM
:rofl:

fox
03-20-2005, 08:31 PM
hey you guys see the old guy thats been cruisn around on the streets in his electric wheel chair?? i saw him today at 5:20 going west on 162nd ave heading up the hill past the 7-11

seen this guy a couple times now but not on the street! crazy basterds.... and id say hes lucky i wasnt driving

maybe thats the "its" husband :rofl:

Moonracer
03-20-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm sure there's several old guys cruising around in them...lol But there's only one like "her"

Skyline_Addict
03-20-2005, 09:05 PM
that video is the shit.

nboylie
03-20-2005, 09:11 PM
omg rofl i cant believe this shit. you got her on video? :D :D holy shit this thread is the best thing ever:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i check back every week or so and i find this little nugget of beauty :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nismodrifter
06-27-2005, 03:34 PM
lets give this a bump for all the n00bz :D

I haven't seen her around lately, where the hell did she go?

GQBalla
06-27-2005, 03:57 PM
WAHAHHAHAHA GREATEST VIDEO EVER!!!

Lo)2enz0
06-27-2005, 04:19 PM
ya where did she go. ahh one of the best threads on beyond.

dino_martini
06-27-2005, 05:33 PM
That was the best! The video rocks! its effing hilarious.

Makaveli2k
06-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Canaduh

if you were the motor hauling that around you would make some noise too:rofl: LMAO Real nice video

Nalgene
07-02-2005, 05:58 PM
I saw one of these ladies in Okotoks once. She was driving on the shoulder (like they all should!) and she signaled out to pass a paeked car and then signaled back into the shoulder when she passed the car. Was prett funny at the time. :rofl:

sCream
07-07-2005, 08:46 PM
we need to start a Best of Beyond thread so we can compile all the funniest threads.. hahaha that was tooo funny, 99% of you are so heartless its hilarious

nboylie
07-10-2005, 01:54 PM
this is one of the best threads on the internet.

nasioc has some great photoshop threads though

turbotrip
07-10-2005, 03:34 PM
oh man i completely forgot about this thread, anyways i saw her about 3 weeks ago while I was eating at Co-Op. I wrote B3Y0ND on a piece of paper and was all ready to take a picture with my phone after i finished eating, but while i was eating she came and talked to me and seemed rather nice. Anyways i felt bad after talking to her and decided not to stick the sign on her wheelchair :banghead:

DannyO
07-10-2005, 04:27 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Video

Oh man, that sound reminded me of War Of The Worlds, with the big machines making that loud weird sound.