PDA

View Full Version : Douchbaggery from Royal Oak Nissan

LollerBrader
01-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Yesterday I received a flyer from Royal Oak Nissan in a large, courier-looking envelope marked "Extremely Urgent" in several places.

Do they really think I'm going to read their shit if they can trick me into opening it?

It's a deceitful and irresponsible use of reserved words.

ercchry
01-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by LollerBrader
Yesterday I received a flyer from Royal Oak Nissan in a large, courier-looking envelope marked "Extremely Urgent" in several places.

Do they really think I'm going to read their shit if they can trick me into opening it?

what if it is extremely urgent though?

like if they have a disgruntled ex-employee that has a list of all of their recently sold cars and is putting car bombs under them?

Disoblige
01-28-2013, 05:34 PM
I hate Royal Oak Nissan.
One of their salesperson, Sean, was the most unprofessional sales guy I ever dealt with.

Zhariak
01-28-2013, 05:40 PM

ZOMG EXTREMEZ ERGENTS TO GET DEALS WHILE HERE!!!

LollerBrader
01-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

what if it is extremely urgent though?

like if they have a disgruntled ex-employee that has a list of all of their recently sold cars and is putting car bombs under them?

wot

r u fucking insane?

JfuckinC
01-28-2013, 06:11 PM

wot

r u fucking insane?

you need to consider every option man. never over look anything. always live looking over your shoulder.

zieg
01-28-2013, 06:28 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

swak
01-28-2013, 06:50 PM
shouldn't have bought a nissan :poosie:

ercchry
01-28-2013, 07:03 PM

wot

r u fucking insane?

the other option is a pervy tech installed a bunch of hidden cameras to catch upskirts :poosie:

...or, its a sales opportunity... whatever :rofl:

Cos
01-28-2013, 07:09 PM

hampstor
01-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Today, I saw saw a thread about douchbaggery from a dealer. It looked pretty interesting so I clicked on the link.

Unfortunately, having not seen any action by a dealer worthy of being labelled as douchbaggery in this thread, I feel I have been tricked into opening this thread by a misleading title.

It's a deceitful and irresponsible use of the word douchebaggery.

Cos
01-28-2013, 07:53 PM

Sugarphreak
01-28-2013, 08:01 PM

hampstor
01-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Cos

But what if someone in the thread has a list of all the people posting and is car bombing us! OH GOD!

I have a list of all the people posting in this thread, and so does everyone else is in this thread. :devil:

ercchry
01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
ford called today...

from an "unknown number"

"ohhh heeeey, did you get our invite?!"

NOT INTERESTED!!!

....click

swak
01-28-2013, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Whomever they have running the marketing out of Shaw is a complete idiot. Can't wait for the next awkward phone call where they ask for my wife and try to pitch another product they know nothing about.

haha..
They really need to train their employees better at the Kaizen Group (CMP and Shaw are the same now).

Before i started dealing with a member on here (sales), i contacted a couple others in sales asking about a newer Silverado and got a copy and paste from their website on one of the trucks... Had a more techhy question that i wanted cleared up (regarding comparing inventory and msrp)... Gee thanks!
Then whom i am dealing with now cleared it up!
:clap:

msommers
01-29-2013, 12:42 AM
I get Extremely Urgent letters from PADI all the time and their stupid magazine subscription.

That hummer conversation is pretty awesome though haha!

Rat Fink
01-29-2013, 08:21 AM

alien
01-29-2013, 01:55 PM
I received that same very urgent document too from them and all i did was get my oil changed. Didn't even buy a vehicle from there.

You could tell it was junk but i bit and opened it anyways to see what sort of gimmick they had going.