PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha dumbass just got owned on my street

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Ok I had my balcony door open and was in the kitchen when I hear some dipstick revving his engine and pulling away from the curb wheels spinning. btw he is driving an old tercel. So I'm looking out the door to see what he is doing. Now in my neighborhood there are steep hills in the residential. Anyway buddy takes off up the hill and gets airborne at the crossroad....lol bottoms out and all, ok whatever. Hits the second one and does the same, end of the road and I start to walk away. Then I hear his engine revving up again so I turn around and watch cause now he's going downhill. Hits the first crossroad and a bit of air but on the second block he's got some speed....lol Launches into the air and lands slightly sideways and is quickly in trouble and heading for a parked car. What does he do??? Slams on the breaks and locks em up...lol BANG! Slams the parked car....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a fucking dumbass.....I mean I always thought it would be cool to get air there but you can't see what's coming the other way for one thing and well....it's just too dangerous....lol Police are there now, I wonder what stories he will make up. :banghead:

Redlyne_mr2
02-16-2004, 12:38 AM
get out there with your digicam now!:burnout:

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 12:39 AM
I should take my dog for a walk...lol

hjr
02-16-2004, 02:05 AM
dont sit here posting, do it already, get pics!!!!

GorG
02-16-2004, 02:13 AM
Yea i wanna see what this dumb ass did.

CalgaryB5
02-16-2004, 02:17 AM
Pics NOW..:rofl:

MM99lude
02-16-2004, 02:46 AM
man sometimes people need to take two seconds and thing about what they are doing...:banghead:

/////AMG
02-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Did you get any pics?!?!?!

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Geez sorry guys....lol I would have gotten pics but the guy was visiting just across the alley from me. Had I gone there and shot pics I'm sure the guy wouldn't be too impressed and I'd risk having my car damaged seeing how it's just sitting there in the parking lot in plain view of where he was visiting. :rolleyes:
I'll shoot pics of where it happened at least, maybe the skid marks are still there. ;)

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Ok I went for a walk and the cars were still there and here are the pics, hope this poor bastard isn't on beyond...lol

the jumper!

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 11:52 AM
the reciever!

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 11:53 AM
this is the view he had before the big air

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 11:57 AM
this is an oncoming view, that hump at the top of the pic is the launch point. There were some old ladies cleaning up the glass when I went by, wasn't their car though.

jeep_sahara
02-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Fucking Dumb asses, LIke was it his car he was in, I would not even try that in my car let alown, a stole car, Guy must have beeen hoped up on somthing, Fucking moron, people like that that make our insurace sky HIGH.:thumbsdow

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 12:16 PM
I dunno for sure if it was his own car but I can only assume. The place he was at is known for parties and shit so he may have been half baked or half drunk. :dunno:

jeep_sahara
02-16-2004, 12:39 PM
ok, well it is sad, does not look like that kind of naberhood.

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Woh just found this on another forum, same thing here only the kid didn't come out of it so lucky. He was driving his ITR when he launched it at high speed, went into the trees and was killed!
clicky (http://www.users.qwest.net/~williamsbryanmic/videos/honda/typer3.asf)

jeep_sahara
02-16-2004, 12:54 PM
:eek: i dunno what to say, ppl will do stupid things when a camra and some peer pressure come into play, poor car, poor life, another youth killed by stupidity. :(

Seanith
02-16-2004, 01:07 PM
What a dumbass. Is that in the mount royal area? That place is mighty hilly.

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
What a dumbass. Is that in the mount royal area? That place is mighty hilly.

Close, it's right across 14st from there.

Seanith
02-16-2004, 01:11 PM
cool i guess i'm starting to know the city better :thumbsup:

t3rry
02-16-2004, 01:16 PM
what an idiot. just lucky he didn't hit a car with people in it, or a house.

FiveFreshFish
02-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Good pics! I would guess both cars will be written off due to their age.

SinisterProbeGt
02-16-2004, 02:14 PM
lol that Fuc*ing funny
2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for being a jackass

1badPT
02-16-2004, 02:37 PM
LOL FWD's are not made for ramping - the front suspension toes in on hard bumps (ie like landing after a jump) and if the car is already unstable(ie like landing after a jumP), its going to make one of the wheels grab and PULL HARD to the one side.

buh_buh
02-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Wow I think that guy did both car owners a favor by writing them off.:poosie:

t3rry
02-16-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Wow I think that guy did both car owners a favor by writing them off.:poosie:

i was gonna say the same, i wish someone would do that to my truck :D

moonracer, can i park my truck infront of your house?? :rofl:

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by t3rry

i was gonna say the same, i wish someone would do that to my truck :D

moonracer, can i park my truck infront of your house?? :rofl:

hehe yeah bring it!

frostyda9
02-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Damn Moonracer...you live on the same block as me haha
I heard that shit last night too and looked out the window and had a good laugh at the moron

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
Damn Moonracer...you live on the same block as me haha
I heard that shit last night too and looked out the window and had a good laugh at the moron

lol small world. You own the teg on 27th st.?

frostyda9
02-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Nope...closer than that...my garage is in one of your pics

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
Nope...closer than that...my garage is in one of your pics

woh...:nut: cool. Do you play hockey at the outdoor rink up the hill there?

frostyda9
02-16-2004, 07:44 PM
Nope I've never been...I can skate ok and I can play street hockey ok, but I seem to have trouble combining the two :rofl:

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 07:49 PM
:rofl: fair enough

t3rry
02-16-2004, 08:02 PM
nice pink garage:rofl: :rofl:

frostyda9
02-16-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by t3rry
nice pink garage:rofl: :rofl:

haha...well I didn't paint it pink. For the $25 a month it costs me, I don't really care what colour it is. :D

illeagle
02-16-2004, 09:17 PM
so is this TRD tercel, racer X guy 16years old? Plese tell me he was 30 years old and it was his mom's car...

I bet there was a girl watching...(audience)

cappachihngo
02-16-2004, 10:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: man dats funny... next time i have a old car that is needed to be destroyed i'd know where to bring it, haha

Moonracer
02-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
so is this TRD tercel, racer X guy 16years old? Plese tell me he was 30 years old and it was his mom's car...

I bet there was a girl watching...(audience)

Sorry but he looked around 16 to 20. :)

kolumbo69
02-17-2004, 12:44 AM
Has anyone seen the mischief video where they ramp the ford excursion between 2 parking lots and just about flip then the cops come it was pricesless, there another where there racing in a hatch come to an intersection the guy slows down loses the race and the guy taping doesnt know why then the car he was racing ripps through jumps and bottoms out probbaly took its bottom end out , good times.

angierideswitme
02-17-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by kolumbo69
Has anyone seen the mischief video where they ramp the ford excursion between 2 parking lots and just about flip then the cops come it was pricesless, there another where there racing in a hatch come to an intersection the guy slows down loses the race and the guy taping doesnt know why then the car he was racing ripps through jumps and bottoms out probbaly took its bottom end out , good times.

ok buddy, get off your ass and find the video, we need to see it NOW, lol j/k j/k :rofl:

where do you live moonracer?, I have a souped up blue mini van, and it's just itchin to catch some mad air.

Moonracer
02-17-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by angierideswitme

ok buddy, get off your ass and find the video, we need to see it NOW, lol j/k j/k :rofl:

where do you live moonracer?, I have a souped up blue mini van, and it's just itchin to catch some mad air.

lol just be sure to let me know when you are coming by so I can get to the safety of my balcony. :D

angierideswitme
02-17-2004, 01:40 AM
I'm serious you know.

jeep_sahara
02-17-2004, 01:44 AM
He is, he will do it, Mount royal 14th area spencer

Moonracer
02-17-2004, 01:53 AM
:rofl: Well you could be waiting awhile, chances are it ain't gonna happen again anytime soon but you are welcome to try.
Oh wait, you're looking to do the jumping...lol I thought for a sec that you were hoping to have your van slammed into by someone else.

Moonracer
02-17-2004, 02:02 AM
Yeah I'm not telling you where it is damit! :tongue:

SPEC_CELICA
02-25-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
Ok I had my balcony door open and was in the kitchen when I hear some dipstick revving his engine and pulling away from the curb wheels spinning. btw he is driving an old tercel. So I'm looking out the door to see what he is doing. Now in my neighborhood there are steep hills in the residential. Anyway buddy takes off up the hill and gets airborne at the crossroad....lol bottoms out and all, ok whatever. Hits the second one and does the same, end of the road and I start to walk away. Then I hear his engine revving up again so I turn around and watch cause now he's going downhill. Hits the first crossroad and a bit of air but on the second block he's got some speed....lol Launches into the air and lands slightly sideways and is quickly in trouble and heading for a parked car. What does he do??? Slams on the breaks and locks em up...lol BANG! Slams the parked car....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a fucking dumbass.....I mean I always thought it would be cool to get air there but you can't see what's coming the other way for one thing and well....it's just too dangerous....lol Police are there now, I wonder what stories he will make up. :banghead:

Dumbass drivers..but at least you got to see it happen....I guess its always cool seeing other people do shit that you wouldnt do yourself...saves you the trouble

hockeybronx
02-28-2004, 10:27 PM
That's hilarious man.

The only sad thing is that it's guys like this guy who cause all young males insurance to be so high:thumbsdow

mutsuraboshi
02-29-2004, 10:45 PM
where does the car take off in ur street pix?

Dj_Stylz
02-29-2004, 10:47 PM
ahha damn

Moonracer
02-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by mutsuraboshi
where does the car take off in ur street pix?

Where the road drops away when going down the hill at the crossroad.

Spyderman_MaryJ
03-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Moonracer

Close, it's right across 14st from there.

That's a little close to home. I hope these idiots dont find their way to my street... I would be furious if it had been my car!