PDA

View Full Version : CET professional practice exam

Akumaz
02-05-2013, 02:30 PM
has any one taken the ASET CET professional practice exam?
i believe it is all true and false
any insight is appreciated
i have mine set on the 16th, Feb
and about to get my cram on

Tarrantula
02-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Practice exam?

I took the real CET exam for my designation - only question I didnt know was when was ASET formed - other than that it was VERY VERY straight forward. I read the material maybe 4 times, and I also put it into audio format so I could listen to it.

Overall the exam was ridiculous easy, I could have passed without even reading I imagine.

Cos
02-05-2013, 06:22 PM

SJW
02-05-2013, 06:25 PM
It's fairly easy. Just please study. Lots of material to remember. I'm going to write my P. Tech exam soon.

schocker
02-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Is this the form you fill out to apply for it:

http://aset.ab.ca/Content_Files/Files/Forms/ASET_Membership_Application_JAN2012.pdf

Could have sworn I had found something different. Wish to take my test in the spring as I am coming up to my 2 years.

v2kai
02-05-2013, 07:09 PM
^What these guys said. I read over the material twice the week of. They gave you an hour when I wrote it and I was out of there in about 20 minutes. Very straight forward. If you read the material and retain the main points youre good to go. Best of luck!

Akumaz
02-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Tarrantula
Practice exam?

I took the real CET exam for my designation - only question I didnt know was when was ASET formed - other than that it was VERY VERY straight forward. I read the material maybe 4 times, and I also put it into audio format so I could listen to it.

Overall the exam was ridiculous easy, I could have passed without even reading I imagine.

i actually meant real CET exam =p

Originally posted by schocker
Is this the form you fill out to apply for it:

http://aset.ab.ca/Content_Files/Files/Forms/ASET_Membership_Application_JAN2012.pdf

Could have sworn I had found something different. Wish to take my test in the spring as I am coming up to my 2 years.

that is more or less what i filled out, may have looked a little different

i am hoping to read through the study guide once and hopefully that is enough, good to hear it is straight forward and easy for the most part

Tarrantula
02-06-2013, 10:07 AM
I agree with v2K - it was super easy and I was done in under 20 mins also.

I waiting till someone else stood up though.. Didnt want to make everyone feel bad about their version.

TL911
02-06-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm planning on writting mine in the spring as well. I wanted to know where can i find the material that is used to study for the exam? is it online? or do they give it to you after you fill out the application?

Akumaz
02-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by TL911
I'm planning on writting mine in the spring as well. I wanted to know where can i find the material that is used to study for the exam? is it online? or do they give it to you after you fill out the application?

you can access the material online, but i hate reading on the computer
so i bought the study guide, i think for 60$
i will gladly sell it to you for 20$, given that i pass haha

G_Zilla
04-15-2013, 09:55 PM
hey akumaz, I got my exam April 20 just working through the WB act and was wondering how your exam went?? was it very detail oriented?? any advice would be appreciated

thanks