PDA

View Full Version : Help with workout

p3nnywi5dom
02-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Alright, I have an old home gym and I'm going to start using it as much as I can. I'm wondering if you guys could help me organize what I should work out each day, and the breaks inbetween?

I have some old paperwork that came with this thing, but its all disorganized, this is how it looks so far:

Days 1 & 3

-Butterfly
-Bench Press
-Lat Pull Rear
-Shoulder Shrugs
-Tricep pushdowns (reverse grip)
-Tricep pushdowns
-Straight arm pullover
-Crunchies
-Tricep extentions
-Upright row

Days 2 & 4

-Leg curl
-Leg extentions
-Lat pull (front)
-Bentover row
-High pulley row
-Bicep curls
-Knee raise
-Preacher curls
-Preacher curls (reverse grip)
-Wrist curl.

Would you guys recommend this? If anyone could reorganize it better, to achieve better results (more breaks) I would be very appreciative.

air_mikey
02-16-2004, 05:39 PM
go to: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workout.htm and fill in the info and they'll have a workout schedule for you.

pinoyhero
02-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by air_mikey
go to: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workout.htm and fill in the info and they'll have a workout schedule for you.

Hey cool website!

Marsh
03-09-2004, 12:29 AM
thats not a bad schedule, the one i made for myself(but too lazy to follow) goes:
Monday & thursday: legs( the general stuff, squats, calf raises, hack squat, leg extensions/curls etc.)
Tuesday&friday: Chest, back( pulldowns, chinups, bench press, chest flyes, seated row, shit like that)
wednesday&saturday: Arms( preacher curls, standin barbell/dumbel curls, tricep extension/pushdowns, delts flyes, military press, wrist curls etc.)
and Abdominals everyday 3-5 sets of 20-25
and you wonder why im too lazy to do it
anyways dont know if that helps hope it did

Cixz
03-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Yo u wanna do Triceps and shoulders on day one and then do legs and biceps and day 3 do back and chest never ever do chest and shoulders rate after each other because your going to be really week the next day u need time to recover. after u complete this cycle take one day off for maximum recovery on each muscle and make sure u do everything 90 degres dont go more then that or ur straining ur muscles..:) trust me i know what im talking about

CixZ :burnout: