PDA

View Full Version : PS help please

Ekliptix
09-19-2002, 09:23 PM
I need to know how to make transparent pics. By that I mean the subject the picture will remain the same, but if the background changes, everything within the frame, except the subject, will be the same color as the background. So if I had a red circle in my avatar, that would be all that was seen, even w/ different color backgrounds.

Thanks. (If anyone knows a good resource on the net that can explain things like these to me, please let me know.)

already helped with:
I'm trying to use Imageready to make a gif animation. I have already made each of the pics that I want to include. I need to know how to insert a new frame w/ a new pic. I can insert a new empty frame, but it just shows the same image as the first frame. I need to know how to put another image in the 2nd frame. I can't seem to effectively use layers or drag anything into the 2nd frame so I'm out of ideas.

Thanks.

van
09-19-2002, 10:00 PM
I have GIF Construction Builder, if you want that PM me. A lot easier than using ImageReady.

Superesc
09-19-2002, 10:07 PM
you have to shut off the image layer that's holding the first frame. it works kinda like photoshop's layer, but animated.

So if you put ALL your frames in one PSD file, you can switch the layer on and off in each new frame.

Ekliptix
09-19-2002, 10:45 PM
Thanks Calvin.

Ekliptix
09-24-2002, 06:39 PM
:New question at top:
thanks