Year : 2005
Make and Model : BMW M3
Exterior Color : Carbon Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : 6 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 70k Miles
Location of Vehicle : Las Vegas, Nevada
Description :
Original Thread Here: E46 Fanatics - 2005 BMW M3 - HPF/ProEFI Turbo (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=971016)

The seller is a friend of mine...great guy just went crazy and thinks he wants an Audi now...dunno what he's thinking. Click link above for all the info/pictures/videos.

-Car is a 2005 carbon black M3 6MT with just over 70K miles
-Car was originally a HPF stage 2 with everything needed to be a turbo car but the car now has the PROEFI computer (built in traction control, 2-STEP also) and is now flex fuel so you can run E85 and make 650WHP for less than $3 a gallon on E85. No more messing with race gas, methanol and methanol leaks. Go straight to the pump and make full power. You can also run regular 91 octane if no E85 available
-TCK S/A coilovers with all the camber plates, rsm's, etc etc
-Custom gauges by LEDMOD.com and all interior light changed to red or white LED's
-Vorsteiner double sided carbon fiber hood
-Euro spec carbon fiber bootlid/trunk
-All the other carbon fiber pieces, kidney grilles, side gills, emblems inside and out
-BMW carbon fiber front strut bar
-the roof and interior trim is wrapped with 3M dinoc carbon fiber vinyl
-agency power exhaust
-OEM section 2 with resonators cut out
-Autosolutions 45% SSK
-Rotora 6 piston front and 4 piston rear BBK custom powder coated yellow
-Volk racing CE28N time attacks custom powder coated gray and yellow 19x8.5 front and 19x10.5 rear wearing Michelin ps2's 255/35/19 and Bridgestone re-11 275/30/19
-SSR comp-h wheels 18x9.5" square track setup included. Currently wearing 275/35/18 Toyo r888 and 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson street radials
-OEM 18's included no tires
-OEM hood included
-OEM exhaust included
-OEM bootlid/trunk included
-OEM brakes included
-OEM suspension included
-ALL OEM parts to go back to stock included (boxed up from HPF)
-Vehicle has a clean carfax and i am the second owner since 29000 miles. See pics of carfax and service history. I take very good care of my car.
-I will be replacing the front bumper as I have repainted it a few times and it is kind of beat up from when I used to run the front lip.
-half the hood, the a pillars, and the full front fenders are clear bra'ed

Asking Price : $39000obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : Area code seven zero two ... 338-4614 (iMessage friendly; tell him you're from Canada via Commanderwiggin)

Pictures : See link E46 Fanatics - 2005 BMW M3 - HPF/ProEFI Turbo (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=971016)