PDA

View Full Version : Nutritional Meals

Tej.S
02-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to gather some ideas about some of the meals you guys eat. Some background info about myself:
I'm 5"10, currently floating around 167lbs, and dieting(trying to lose BF)
Anyways, I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to dieting, nutrition, exercise, etc. What I specifically wanted to know is that for those of you who cook your own meals, what do you cook and would you share your recipes? I have time to meal prep and I've been eating chicken, steak, rice, sweet potatoes(and whatever other basic clean meals you can think of). I'm kind of getting bored of cooking the same stuff over and over and was wondering if any of you could give me ideas for some unique dishes. I'm pretty much open to anything and everything. Thanks in advance!

theken
02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
pick up a copy of men's health magazine, they have awesome recipes that are quick and good for you, the latest issue has a chicken curry recipe, looks awesome, waiting to get to try it out

Tej.S
02-16-2013, 03:02 PM
I'll be sure to give it a look, thanks for the tip!

ddduke
02-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Breakfast- 8-12 eggs depending how hungry I am and a bowl of oats.

throughout the day- Chicken breast or 2 with wild rice, a builder protien bar or 2, bottle of skim milk or 2, 2 cans of thai chili tuna mixed in quinoa, I also buy those eating right sausages and will bbq 3 at a time for lunch. I also buy a few beef jerky packages and a huge bag of mixed nuts to have as snacks.

Dinner/after workout- shake in the locker room, Rare steak or chicken breast with some veggies

I keep it pretty simple because I hate cooking/planning recipes so I basically only make shit that takes no more then a few mins.