PDA

View Full Version : try hard in black supra

l/l/rX
02-16-2004, 06:57 PM
aha this guy was soo gay. i went to go park the car in the underground parking lot at the harry hays building. he follows me in. i get out of the car he like puts the clutch in and revs his engine in front of me. i just like shake my head.
he finds a parking spot, parks it and then starts revving his engine hardcore as i walk by. this thing was soo loud, echoing in the garage.
i hate people trying to impress teens. aha fukin pathedic attempt.
anyways it was a black supra older looking than mk3hks old red supra. and had a TRD motorsports sticker on the front windshield. wutta fag. :werd: :D

angierideswitme
02-16-2004, 07:15 PM
ha, you should have raced him. he probly did it as a joke and it's funny to him cause you took it so seriously.
:thumbsup:

cappachihngo
02-16-2004, 11:18 PM
haha, ya don't u jsut hate ppl like dat???:guns:

Superesc
02-16-2004, 11:20 PM
maybe he have idling problems :rofl:

rc2002
02-17-2004, 12:30 PM
I hate people who rev their cars in parkades. I saw a MX-3 at Chinook Center driving around and around the parking lot trying to set off car alarms. :guns: :guns: :guns:

wanna-be
02-17-2004, 04:36 PM
haha..i had a guy do the same thing...

followed me to mcdonalds.....kept reving at me, even went beside me...then he went to drive-thru, i was behind me...i waved at him...he reved again....then he ran out of gas..haha

he had to ask the mcdonalds crew to push him outta there....hilarious!!

cappachihngo
02-17-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by wanna-be
haha..i had a guy do the same thing...

followed me to mcdonalds.....kept reving at me, even went beside me...then he went to drive-thru, i was behind me...i waved at him...he reved again....then he ran out of gas..haha

he had to ask the mcdonalds crew to push him outta there....hilarious!!

lmao...:rofl: :rofl:

Mckenzie
02-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Thats gay....

I saw this tool in a sunflower I mean sunfire yesterday at cash converters on MAcleod Trail. I am walking through the parking lot which is full of old people and senior citizens. This guy rolls down his window and cranks the gayest pop/hiphop I have ever heard with his sony explodes blaring away. Then he backs out of his parking stall at about 5000 rpm with his big gay exhaust.

The entire parking lot came to a stop and stared at this "cool" guy in the blue sunflower attempt to leave the parking lot. That thing was soo loud that like 5 or 6 people were just staring at him shaking their heads in disgust.

I hate tools that like to show off their $150 exhaust. :thumbsdow

Kona9
02-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

I hate tools that like to show off their $150 exhaust. :thumbsdow

I hate tools!!

mutsuraboshi
02-18-2004, 11:53 AM
hahha he shouldnt be doin that in unventelated areas like that

rice_eater
02-18-2004, 12:27 PM
you guys are all wrong...i bet you the guy was a hardcore tuner indeed! his huge profile cams were making his car idle like crap so he had to keep his foot in it so it wouldn't die! Jeez, just coz your car is so slow and close to stock doesn't mean you have to bash other people's hardcore machines!!! The sticker on his windshield only proves he has all the parts in their catalogue! Have you never heard that the louder the car the more power it has? You should appologize to that guy

EK 2.0
02-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
you guys are all wrong...i bet you the guy was a hardcore tuner indeed! his huge profile cams were making his car idle like crap so he had to keep his foot in it so it wouldn't die! Jeez, just coz your car is so slow and close to stock doesn't mean you have to bash other people's hardcore machines!!! The sticker on his windshield only proves he has all the parts in their catalogue! Have you never heard that the louder the car the more power it has? You should appologize to that guy

Thank you I was just about to say that...:rolleyes: :rofl:

hockeybronx
02-23-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I hate people who rev their cars in parkades. I saw a MX-3 at Chinook Center driving around and around the parking lot trying to set off car alarms. :guns: :guns: :guns:

Uh yes I also hate such people. I am uh sure glad I have never partook in such similar activities.

Note To Self: Time to get a new hobby, they're on to me:confused:

got M
02-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie
Thats gay....

I saw this tool in a sunflower I mean sunfire

LOL You said sunflower:rofl:

rice_eater
02-23-2004, 08:31 AM
i was at crowfoot dodge over the weekend picking up some parts and was just checking out this red SRT4 they had on the lot when this guy pulls out of Crowfoot Honda in a early 90s civic, and starts reving his bone stock beast right next to me. WHY??? :dunno:

pulse_crx
02-24-2004, 01:42 AM
Cant forget the blue washer LEDs that supra has.

MK3HKS
02-24-2004, 01:45 AM
:zzz:

there are lots of them in calgary....

they think owning a toyota gives them the right to put TRD on them even if its a camry or echo:banghead:

Chim
02-24-2004, 07:35 PM
I rev my imaginary Supra all the time. It draws attention to me and then people will think I'm cool and then I can get laid.........

cbr_ryder
02-24-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Uh yes I also hate such people. I am uh sure glad I have never partook in such similar activities.

Note To Self: Time to get a new hobby, they're on to me:confused:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya I'm sure lots of people have done this at least once...

DonJuan
02-27-2004, 12:22 PM
I think I've seen that dude in the black supra. Does his car have a bit of front end damage? (bumper is broken and missing a couple pieces) cuz if it is, that guy is a total wankster. His car says it's a turbo, but it has to be just a symbol, cuz I was driving on out to Airdrie (service road), and dude pulls up and starts reving at the light. I say what the hell I'll try and keep up to his TRD and turbo clad supra. We go and he either can't drive (shifts too early) or his car just isn't running right. I could hear him try to keep up (his exaust is that loud) but his car was just getting further away. One of the few times I actually raced on the street. Oh and he was a large asian dude.

pr0
03-26-2004, 11:47 AM
93+ Supra or the old one?

l/l/rX
03-26-2004, 08:30 PM
older...82ish mayb? 83? ionno

Ducati
03-26-2004, 08:44 PM
If he treats the car like he does, his car will be a peice of shit.
By revving your car just before you shut it down you send gas into the cyl where it washes off the little bit of oil that should have been there to prevent dry starts. If he is revving the crap out of a turbocharged car, then shutting it down hot, he will eventually coke up the turbo and damage it. If he has a turbo emblem on a non turbo car, then he is seriously overcompensating for something that really bothers him. Maybe he has no discernable penis.

Pity the poor fellow, for he is dickless.

40oztofreedom
03-28-2004, 11:54 PM
^ yah man hes gonna collapse a few pistons. Or wear em out none the less. But thats one less pos on the road:clap: