PDA

View Full Version : UFC Inr Vegas

chathamf
02-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Anyone ever go down and watch the fights there? Wondering what the prices are like at the MGM. Thinking about going down for the fights the end of May.

danno
02-18-2013, 12:25 PM
I saw penn vs Sherk along time ago at the MGM. I think it was $150 for row 20ish. It was fun but enjoy watching on tv more.

Akumaz
02-18-2013, 04:27 PM
i been to a few there, the prices kind of depends on the card
it ranges between 150-230 for the cheapest ones that you can get
it is worth every penny, the atmosphere is just unreal
Anderson silva vs Chael 2
i think end of may is the JDS vs Reem
bigfoot vs Cain?

danno
02-18-2013, 04:54 PM
The atmosphere was insane I have to agree. They should be here again this year if that matters. Vegas is a great vacation too though.

Akumaz
02-18-2013, 05:13 PM
last calgary card was so bad... i had sick seats too, it just didnt deliver, hopefully when they come back
its a stacked card!

chathamf
02-19-2013, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Akumaz
i been to a few there, the prices kind of depends on the card
it ranges between 150-230 for the cheapest ones that you can get
it is worth every penny, the atmosphere is just unreal
Anderson silva vs Chael 2
i think end of may is the JDS vs Reem
bigfoot vs Cain?

Yep that is the card. Real nice heavyweight lineup, and hopefully they had a couple decent fights between some 170-185lbers so they last a little while longer. Love the heavyweights, but your either getting a quick KO or a long slow battle lol.

Really pumped for it, and hope I end up going. I think the MGM will be the best venue. Has anyone heard any rumors of when they may return to Calgary or Vancity?

chathamf
02-25-2013, 07:59 AM
Anyone know what they do as far as fan expo kind of stuff leading up to the events? Wouldn't mind meeting some fighters, possibly do some little training sessions, etc.

Akumaz
02-25-2013, 09:32 AM
i dont think there is a fan expo this time, as least it has not been announced yet
i have been to 2 expos in vegas
it is so much fun, make sure you get the 2 day pass, and wear some confortable shoes