PDA

View Full Version : blacked out headlight housings

tomsweet1990
02-16-2004, 10:56 PM
anybody want this done to their hondas.....i can do this....here is a pic of one that i did for an rsx...looks great!

nine8civicSi
02-16-2004, 11:06 PM
check pm:)

pulse_crx
02-16-2004, 11:14 PM
Now can you do it to an EF civic. I know with the other gens you can remove the clear, then paint the housing black. But if it can be done to an EF let me know.

JordanLotoski
02-16-2004, 11:22 PM
can u do it with HID lights and if you fuk it up..you gonna buy me a new light......if u can do it 100% perfection, with no condensation at all....sign me up..ill pay yeah 200 bucks to do it

cappachihngo
02-16-2004, 11:24 PM
wow :eek: dats pretty good :thumbsup:

can u do blue or other colors???

booshdog
02-17-2004, 03:50 PM
DO you live in edmonton. How much will it cost? I was going to do it myself but it's better if you do it becasue you did a nice job.

shadowz
02-17-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by pulse_crx
Now can you do it to an EF civic. I know with the other gens you can remove the clear, then paint the housing black. But if it can be done to an EF let me know.

I did the ones on CRXbois EF

pulse_crx
02-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by shadowz

I did the ones on CRXbois EF

Do you have any pics? Its either I get then black housed, or just get a hold of some ZC lights, like on JDM pumpkin. Shadowz, how much would it cost for you guys to get a set of zc's in? BTW, are my sidemarkers in yet.

Sorry to jack your thread

tomsweet1990
02-18-2004, 08:05 PM
hey guys...thanks for all your interest....i can do them in absolutely every and any color you want...i work in the autobody industry and it's all good!!!!...as for the ef civic ones...i have an ef myself...and have the ultimate idea....and i'm sure factory ones can be done as well ....what kind of hid's do you have....and they shouldnt' be any different to do ...so i'd love to do it......email me at [email protected] if you want it done... talk to you all later

JordanLotoski
02-18-2004, 08:43 PM
like i said already...your pretty sure of yourself....id like the ones done on my maxima....they cost 1475.00 per light if messed up......are you willing to black out mine....?

Hakkola
02-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Can you chrome the housings? I just picked up my new headlights today, they were supposed to look like this... but they don't... I'm missing the chrome...

Zorro was telling me we can do it ourselves but I need it to look really good, and I'm worrying about taking the lense off myself, if the lock breaks it's $$$.

pulse_crx
02-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by tomsweet1990
hey guys...thanks for all your interest....i can do them in absolutely every and any color you want...i work in the autobody industry and it's all good!!!!...as for the ef civic ones...i have an ef myself...and have the ultimate idea....and i'm sure factory ones can be done as well ....what kind of hid's do you have....and they shouldnt' be any different to do ...so i'd love to do it......email me at [email protected] if you want it done... talk to you all later

so whats your ultimate idea? I want to know too, as do other EF owners here.